3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
asgg 20.07.20 11:56 pm

Army

Who served in the armies? Why the last months are just drawn?
158 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanya Rygalov 20.07.20

sundyray wrote:
mindless biorobots not needed in the army
The naive simplicity...
Biorobot unquestioningly follow orders - the dream of every commander.
Spoilertv ass grenade, jump and blow an enemy plane!
There!

p
prokiller9889 20.07.20

Avalanche02
It is nonsense to call in the army by force, and thus nothing sensible to what was supposed in the army to teach(that is, to kill and to protect the country and all) and not even try to change it and instead of jerking off all the soldiery naively believing that this will bring discipline

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 20.07.20

The army wants from men men.
Spoilertv is trash

A
Avalanche02 20.07.20

prokiller9889
Um, hang easy, who forcibly encourages that)
Well, if norms troops there rules are taught more or less, you're probably in the experience of his friends from the battalion tell

s
sundyray 20.07.20

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
The naive simplicity...
I hope you wrote it purely to have something Necati, like final word. N I would like to think that you are so stupid.
Alexander Vasilyevich Suvorov , the great Russian polkovodec, do not share your judgment
Suvorov sought to develop subordinate officers and men such qualities as initiative, resourcefulness, intelligence, private initiative. It is widely known Suvorov saying: "Every soldier must understand his maneuver." "Science to win" is geared toward education is not mastromonaco the machine, and the fighter, consciously performing military work.
http://mir-omsk.ru/about/suvorov-management/Printsipy-Suvorova--Voenno-istoricheskoe-znachenie-suvorovskoy--Nauki-pobezhdat--.html

M
Mag Otshelnik 20.07.20

Did not serve as any garbage you write.

_
_hw 20.07.20

No one except us !!!!

-
- DILOR- 20.07.20

m
masha 20.07.20

Who serve\serve in the army must be ready to die here right now, Yes, Yes, that's straight right now must be ready to die.

o
oltr 20.07.20

sundyray
You Suvorov served? cool, th...

V
Vanya Rygalov 20.07.20

oltr wrote:
And were there at all? The probability that there is.

M
Maxis1977 20.07.20

well, mostly in the army every biodegradable waste goes,so normal people have nothing to do there

Z
Zerera 20.07.20

I work in the army, it's fine. Guys not so pererastayut. Thumps like horses. The outfits often asleep. Stereotypes and only.

b
b1mbo 20.07.20

asgg
Because think about it constantly here and stretches. Zastupa in costumes through the day, time will accelerate to the right

s
sundyray 20.07.20

oltr wrote:
Clown, say-that is that smart? Suvorov was one of rodonachalniki Russian military traditions, which are reflected in modern statutes
sundyray wrote:
The commander of rescue forces and means (the operations duty officer, the supervisor, the calculation of the duty command post) must know the details of the situation, to act boldly and decisively to take responsibility for their decisions and to ensure the execution of combat missions.

Highlighted is nothing but another Suvorov"Every soldier must understand his maneuver."

s
sundyray 20.07.20

Vanya Rygalov
Fame has a great view of the biorobotov Pastrana in the service f zahalka?

t
the endless misanthropy o 20.07.20

always interested in the question: how is the army doing with Masturbation?

V
Vanya Rygalov 20.07.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
Invariably nothing in this world, the beds still creak...
sundyray
Baby, what else besides phrases you know about Suvorov's army? And were there in it at all?
And speaking of biorobotov you wrote. I wrote of the obedient military units unquestioningly follow orders.
And one more thing. Mr. great strategist, what do you do if your soldier (Suvorov - "Every soldier must understand his maneuver") does not want to fulfill your orders, considering them stupid and I will send you along with your Suvorov fuck? Here's his maneuver. Heh, heh...
Spoilerage better still let them be obedient units, unquestioningly follow orders?
Spoiler even for you, the connoisseur of Suvorov's worth reading the novel of Jaroslav Hasek "the good soldier Svejk during the world war." Eliminates illusions about the Suvorovsky soldier guaranteed.

s
sundyray 20.07.20

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
And speaking of biorobotov you wrote this
UM...
Vanya Rygalov wrote:
Vanya Rygalov wrote:
able to train the obedient military unit, ideally unquestioningly follow orders.
Total exhaust you YOURSELF admitted that an obedient military unit, ideally unquestioningly follow orders= BIOROBOT
okay then.
Vanya Rygalov wrote:
Baby
The arguments as I understand, will not? Will end the distortion and substitution of concepts? Nuuu, then drain counted

B
Bombardirovschik 20.07.20

The army does not roll, be a man, do!