3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
asgg 20.07.20 11:56 pm

Army

Who served in the armies? Why the last months are just drawn?
158 Comments
Sort by:
T
T.T.G 20.07.20

Who has not received the card in armeyku to wash the floors, radars there are different drayat, KEK. At least postsovke.

V
Vanya Rygalov 20.07.20

sundyray
sundyray wrote:
Nuuu, then drain counted
Well, you tackled me, at the same time determine the winner in this dispute. Besides, I do not deny that used your and you the same courtesy definition of combat units.
You are a winner.
Although...
As I recall, the essence of the differences was somewhat different.
sundyray wrote:
mindless biorobots not needed in the army
It was the beginning of our debate. Not needed.
Vanya Rygalov wrote:
Biorobot unquestioningly follow orders - the dream of every commander.
Need a and very.
Quote from Suvorov "Every soldier must understand his maneuver" wonderful... But it doesn't explain how to get the soldier unquestioningly to obey the orders of the commander, if he just doesn't want to? You have the question ignored...
sundyray wrote:
The arguments as I understand, will not?
Heh, heh... Then we'd be delighted to read yours, sir, a great strategist, and merging and all.
Solarpaces then ignore a simple question - whether he served in the army...

m
masha 20.07.20

If there are those who want Russia seized the Americans, and imposed their way of life, to be in the United States?

M
Maxis1977 20.07.20

bootmgr
well, the thing is that they have already conquered,is still in the 90s

K
KeithNyan 20.07.20

Army for cattle. :s

m
masha 20.07.20

Maxis1977
I noticed that seized corrupt. Even kakayato Sovietization is unclear.

l
lokkie 20.07.20

Because you serve a little.
Old you current was the pheasant, tokmo pies mommy's weathered. The service of the current begins, and already the demobilization. )

M
Maxis1977 20.07.20

Stkekor
well, I'm not sure that you will be comfortable all year near this biodegradable waste

K
KeithNyan 20.07.20

Stkekor
Ooty-Ooty, in Gansta kid* have me for the army to explain. No, thank you. Street guys is this done for cattle. Smack. :s

m
masha 20.07.20

Stkekor
If you love and value your life, then the army should not go. Serve in the army, then be prepared to die or become disabled. And what is the attitude in Russia towards people with disabilities, I think no need to write, it is enough to search the Internet, stories of life.
Yaschitayu so that for every one who ventured to defend the homeland, must be allowed voluntary euthanasia, and only under such conditions, you can still think whether to go to serve.
Home to protect me? In my third country that I protect?

m
masha 20.07.20

Stkekor
You are not sufficiently informed about the realities of life in Russia. I feel sorry for you, such. To its senses when it's too late to change anything.

K
KeithNyan 20.07.20

Stkekor
All of you understand, sweetie. He already served, he sat down on the bottle a couple of times before the same dagami and Ossetians. And now crow and aggressively protect your favorite armeyku where you last brains knocked out. :s

K
KeithNyan 20.07.20

Stkekor
Ahah. Sobsna as I said above, well, serve-serve to bosonic. :s

K
KeithNyan 20.07.20

Stkekor
Uhh, how do you tear from me, and like me, sensible people who understand that in the army except a broken brain, you get nothing.

K
KeithNyan 20.07.20

Stkekor
For it, I have a stepdad to sit on the neck to old age will, you really do not worry about me. :s

K
KeithNyan 20.07.20

Stkekor
What you're *pissing* frequent, fetish or what? :s

W
Wing42 20.07.20

Oh, guys, please continue your dispute, it's so exciting.

G
GG4 20.07.20

Stkekor
To leading positions need a diploma, not a military service.

G
GG4 20.07.20

Stkekor
You cheated, even simple guards take those who did not serve. The army are only for the service under the contract more than she did in life are not useful. The rest are either smart or are unable to Dodge or brainwashed as you, flying in the clouds and seeing himself as the President of planet earth.

G
GG4 20.07.20

Stkekor
What I say, will be a maximum of a security guard at a Bank not 5 thousand to plow, and for serious 15, but they did not run (although the fuck you know what do you mean by that word). Pro cleaners with higher education credit.