3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
asgg 20.07.20 11:56 pm

Army

Who served in the armies? Why the last months are just drawn?
158 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flow4Master 20.07.20

Funny, but apparently the stereotypes will never die. One says that alleged army - school of life, the other that the army repulsed the brain and kidneys etc. I served in the 2011-2012 autumn conscription, and no school life in the army has not seen, nor seen any repulsed the brain and kidneys, the army in fact - nothing more than a useless loss of his life. Do what you in life are not useful in 99% of cases, listening to the orders of the officers who are rarely sober, deprivation, difficulties in the modern army is no longer (of course someone run 10 km can be considered hell difficulty) and the army feature is not listed anywhere in the device to work, except that to the police a stretch. The army in my opinion should go immediately after school to get away from it once in 19 years to be free as a bird (at least learn to go, even work), or not to go, because nothing useful modern army can not teach, including grown man or other person will hardly do.
Yes, and I will write about contractors in my battalion under the contract remained only those soldiers, who were either nowhere to live (Sergeant, whose civilian wife with a six-month-old daughter lived with his parents in anokamn. apartment), or who in civilian life was even worse than the army ( the village boy whose village he said his stepfather and uncle every day drunk and out on the street to participate in a drunken brawl, or tried with him fighting drunk), no one believed that armeyki it may be something to learn, except how to whip vodka with elders.

V
Vanya Rygalov 20.07.20

Wrong those who claim that the army or non-teaching. Teaching is not much, but still. To a greater extent, this more rapid acquisition of new social skills necessary for the person entering into adult and independent life.
Not going to argue that not serving in the army of these skills will not receive. Get. Just in the army, it is faster, tougher and more efficient.
And I agree with those who say that the bulk of knowledge - namely, the military-applied nature will not be needed in the future (well, except that... the gangsters).
It remains to decide for yourself - do you fit the army way of gaining these new social skills or not.

Spoiler...Oh yeah. Because conscription does not leave you a choice - to serve or not. And accordingly, to obtain these skills on their own or under the watchful eye of a caring father (heh, heh...) - commander.

s
sundyray 20.07.20

oltr
stay? this really was written? Go sleep it off

s
sundyray 20.07.20

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
how to get the soldier unquestioningly to obey the orders of the commander, if he just doesn't want to? T
Oyy,
Once there was a grandmother by the river.
I wanted the grandmother to bathe in the river.
Grandma went to the market to buy a bass.. .
Our song is good to start again!
I've already said
sundyray wrote:
Will end the distortion and substitution of concepts?
campaign and will
You are deliberately or foolishly confusing the issue, palakarai warm.
the fact that I have spoken unto this RIGHT AND DUTY of a soldier to take the initiative, invention, cunning in combat, zadaci
And what drives you-the betrayal and desertion, or are you one of those who defend the right of gopura to gopath?

Spoiler
Vanya Rygalov wrote:
Why ignore a simple question - whether he served in the army...
for the same reason you ignore my
sundyray wrote:
Fame has a great view of the biorobotov Pastrana in the service f zahalka?
Spoilery strange that is set before you :)

s
sundyray 20.07.20

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
Then happy to honor your
rewind the discussion up and read
Vanya Rygalov wrote:
a great strategist, and merging and all.
I don't merge, merge vasami

V
Vanya Rygalov 20.07.20

sundyray

for the same reason you ignore my
With pleasure will answer any your question, Mr. great strategist. And may not even answer whether you served himself. After all, it is pretty obvious that THERE is.
Spoiler
sundyray wrote:
I don't merge, merge vasami
As you say, my dear colorblind - capes as capes.

s
sundyray 20.07.20

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
capes because the capes.
plums counted a second time, the reason is the failure of valves on the bum syndrome grammarnazi

A
Aleksator 20.07.20

Flow4Master
of course the army is the school of life. Where else do you a year live in full contentment without the nurse and find out what is independent living? But if you don't make any conclusions - well, who can blame you stupid? And Yes, potrete year in the army - it's terrible. A year no paigrat in datko with I. So I do not see much difference between the year games and year in the army. Is that the army physical training you have to deal with.
I heard from a couple people that they liked from the army for discipline and order. And?

m
masha 20.07.20

An adult, not an adult body, and the mind understands about the army, so all understand how to understand a real smart man.
Let the rest serve, die, get up cancer.

A
Aleksator 20.07.20

bootmgr
adult knows what to feed his army cheaper than someone else? An adult understands that the army for the money turns into an army of mercenaries, and mercenaries fight only as long as they pay well? An adult understands that if neither he nor his compatriots do not want to serve in the army, gosudarstvo go nuts and, this particular adult will be able to conquer and to kill or to rape, or to steal into slavery who and how I want?

z
zhimipe 20.07.20

I do not envy those who are now serving or will serve, because this month may make bill No. 6095-7.
Voluntary sending recruits to Syria and so on.
The same voluntary send when it was in Chechnya on a ground.

F
Flow4Master 20.07.20

Alexfor
You see either in the army was not modern, either read carefully do not know. Independent life no in the army there, as there is no school life. If you think that an independent life is to hide in the dryer from the snow - then probably Yes. And Yes I tell you a secret - those who play in will dotco with I, after the army will play in datko with I to 30 years and beyond, and who for a year was quite able to earn 1/4 of the apartments or half of the machine (and in this play will dotco with I, though considerably less). But as already mentioned, stereotypes will never die out, especially if you listen to them from a couple people, but most have no idea what's coming.

A
Aleksator 20.07.20

Flow4Master
either you don't understand what you write. You take care of myself in the army - this is an independent. And submission to orders is discipline. Well, you immediately identified that most of the screaming about stupidly lost year... foolishly losing him anyway. What was obvious and what I already said. And then I know better, but alas, I don't know.

F
Flow4Master 20.07.20

Alexfor
You're right, ineptly lost time is when you're trying to argue with someone who has no idea about the subject of the dispute, and does not read what others write, but the loudest screams on the forum, because they heard from"a couple of people credible evidence. Why waste time arguing with you done.

A
Aleksator 20.07.20

Flow4Master
pfff what can I say about you. I see this forum is whining not to serve and slopes. and you say it's the people whose opinion is the only right one. haha.

M
MelShlemming 20.07.20

m
masha 20.07.20

I often notice when reading the various Internet sites of various kinds, as those leaving comments people are increasingly choosing Crimean way.
Interestingly, if you follow this path, approved by the Federation Council, and has any war not needed, we are all free men. To move to another country, it is already possible, without leaving the country.

K
Kotyara 20.07.20

I served with. Quenched, so I picked up typing skills, work with documents, with office package and work with a large amount of information. Now to make a competent array of data to Excel for me a piece of cake.

Although it was not quite so rosy, sometimes having to do unpleasant things. But I wonder, it is a fact.

K
Kotyara 20.07.20

In practice, a competent soldier to send will not work, it will be easier to kick in the other part.

z
zhimipe 20.07.20

Sinorgmed
Any country can send. And don't listen to anyone about a competent soldier, who will not send when the question arises: either you sign a contract, or a stool on the head, then literacy will immediately disappear.