3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
asgg 20.07.20 11:56 pm

Army

Who served in the armies? Why the last months are just drawn?
158 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksator 20.07.20

Delphis
pfff I'm in the army.

o
oltr 20.07.20

Stkekor
nobody is condemned for it.

D
Delphis 20.07.20

Alexfor
here it is, served who? the petty officer. here still are, only now ten Chichen - at least one with the title

A
Aleksator 20.07.20

Delphis
pffff officer

D
Delphis 20.07.20

Alexfor
an officer in the red army?

A
Aleksator 20.07.20

Delphis
pffff officer bunnies

W
Wing42 20.07.20

Stkekor wrote:
I was a coward and I ssus army - that's what you wanted to say. Write correctly, don't lie to people.
What I don't understand. You're celebrated, not spent a year in Kalicki, if lucky, shot, maybe even learned something, but to be orderly Rota - okay, handsome, all the girls are yours, but why would this make some kind of feat, and even more to advise, recommend and to insist on military service for other people?
This is a private matter. Let the person chooses, he needs an army or not. And to put yourself above others just on the basis of served or did not serve - an act worthy present desisexyboy, but not men.

o
oltr 20.07.20

Wing42
Also I never understood this slavish desire someone to serve and obey free for 1 -3 years, and then be proud of it and experience the pain in the ass, if someone did not serve. This is probably crazy. Patagonia (injury) some type of Stockholm syndrome...

D
Delphis 20.07.20

oltr
Russia is not contract based, so take no questions asked *do you want to serve* to hang also, not all the options are there

D
Delphis 20.07.20

oltr
so *slaves* have to take the rap

o
oltr 20.07.20

Delphis
I am of those who returned from the deferral themselves almost above the people, the past all the wars and hot spots and all of the rest are untermensch.

D
Delphis 20.07.20

and. these.. then sucks on the head received, or part free.

A
Aleksator 20.07.20

oltr
Also I never understood this slavish desire someone to serve and obey free for 1 -3 years, and then be proud of it and experience the pain in the ass, if someone did not serve. This is probably crazy. Patagonia (injury) some type of Stockholm syndrome...
this all sounds strange from people, squinting from the army and proud of it.
Oh Yes, Russia is part of the army contract.

W
Wing42 20.07.20

oltr
Wait, do not rush, I'm not really what I had in mind. See, we have conscripts of two categories:
1) this includes people after hearing terrible stories from such the same as they are about how the army is crippling, depressing careless and everything, including scary grandparents-Dembele with their entertainment and night role-playing games. These people made up their minds about the army even before the beginning of the service, and the main argument against is expressed by the following idea: nafig need it, a year lost, the army anything you can't teach, except how to wash the floor and the bed to fill.
And all this is backed by the Federal Act N 53-FZ"On military duty and military service, which obliges the male part of the population to visit the army, and as such a free people who base their opinion on hearsay, to endure can not.
And this man, the army really will not teach as how to teach those who don't need anything except a bed and two bunkers?
However, if he was lucky to come back with service healthy and with Sergeant's stripes, it is a good chance its early transformation into an ardent defender of compulsory service for conscripts, because already served, and the dust in the eyes to let.
2) In this category are exclusively people who either went to the army voluntarily with full understanding of where they fall, or are the same conscripts, but who surprised themselves imbued with army life and suddenly realized that in addition to filling beds and mopping the army really has something to teach, as military discipline, prescribed for the unit and, in some way, very, very interesting. Such people are returning to civilian life, having sufficient knowledge of what their unit does, and if not extinguished in the hospital from TSP, visiting sentries, exercises or simple trips to the landfill, they will then tell their friends and girlfriends (but a military secret, t-C-C-C). But then, as they say, how lucky: depending on the\h your unit you either training, or a 24\7 to sort out the wrappers, yours or others.
oltr wrote:
...someone to serve and obey for free...
Here it is necessary to make adjustments that it applies to a greater extent conscripts as soldiers under contract are getting quite good money, especially those who are currently in the hot spot and carry out the historically male function of a warrior.

o
oltr 20.07.20

Alexfor
And who is proud?
Oh Yes, Russia is part of the army contract.
This is the work.

A
Aleksator 20.07.20

oltr
you.
This overrides the fact that they are in the army on a contract?

o
oltr 20.07.20

Alexfor
you.
In what place?
This overrides the fact that they are in the army on a contract?
Partly.

A
Aleksator 20.07.20

oltr
in fact, when you started to furiously attack did not serve - not the muzhik
It does not change.

o
oltr 20.07.20

Alexfor
I violently began to furiously attack? For this local characters there drowned, immediately slipping into insults.

A
Aleksator 20.07.20

oltr
the local character. I haven seen one.