3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scaevus 20.07.20 11:58 pm

Hatred around No man\'s sky, why? (No Man's Sky)

So, I want to appeal to you, Yes you, the hater who took the opinion of the herd and now cuts classes obsiraya the game. Tell me what you cheated? in every comment, in every title, every topic lie lie lie lie what you poor deceived? this what you showed in the trailer, what you find in the game? can you specifically say? With the multiplayer you say you cheated? Clearly said: the size of the universe large, to meet someone practically not possible, it means that you promised you x*EN meet anyone, and after these words, you ran to buy the game to poshpilit in the grid and are now whining that no one met??? If you're smart, you realize that no one will meet, and then you're expected to play alone, so don't cry now for the lack of what you didn't. On this I think the issue with multiplayer should be closed.

Moving on, so what is all the same deceived, then? what else you promised?? You promised 18 ophylline planets they are? is. Landing on the planet in real time without loading screens, is there? Yes there is. The planet is almost the same you say? what are you supposed to be? square, triangular and flat chtoli? The gameplay is, say, not interesting, and you do that in the trailer and demonstrations showed steep a supremely better with explosions and large-scale batches or something?? where you cheated? This game is about adventure and exploration, it was designed to fly, enjoy the scenery and wildlife, and fly to another planet, what do you expect?? what you promised? There are different races? Yes, there they are, and to communicate with them, and their language learning can and should be, promised it and did it. Let's explain the points that you specifically promised and did not. About the multiplayer not even worth saying, you're not expected and should not have been.
77 Comments
Sort by:
S
Scaevus 20.07.20

SauronMaiar
Wang there about multiplayer will whine for 3 hours

N
Nikita Koksharov 20.07.20

All projects at E3 or before the shows show more than what's in the game
But man of the SSI, But the man of the SSI showed a lot more that just did not appear
Perhaps through time in the game dobavitsya multi player and more,but then comes to the conclusion that the game is 2000 rubles not stand at the moment.
And what about doralina planets, they certainly weren't lying but...
there is nothing to do, same plants, same quests from NPCs kotoyre even not able to walk
The promise of Rand, too, was surprised often streches walking Hu*

Conclusion:the Game will take but only when it will improve, as the same 7 day to die, it was horrible and now recall it is evident that the game was good

P
Protocol10 20.07.20

Scaevus
Well, I personally do not smear. But I suspect that those who gave 60 bucks for the game bombed, and for whatever reasons.

S
SauronMaiar 20.07.20

Scaevusнет

S
Scaevus 20.07.20

Nikita Koksharov
Nikita Koksharov wrote:
But man, the SSI showed a lot more that just did not appear
On items please

L
Lethal Weapon 20.07.20

The author with a sore skull to the ban, to teach it srach breed. Any igrushechki crap, go cry.

G
GlyukoEzhik 20.07.20

Protocol10 wrote:
Someone falling off not looking because he believes the promises of developers and is
to believe the promises and advertising in our time can only be naive Cheburashka, whom he found in a box of oranges.

S
Scaevus 20.07.20

Gluconic
Gluconic wrote:
Here bomber and farting fart blown up.
I don't understand bomber these farts, because I watched the trailers and demonstrations, then watched the stream, and SUDDENLY I saw NO difference.

p
pochtipushkin 20.07.20

You all are not tired of kicking a corpse?

S
SauronMaiar 20.07.20

Scaevus
The points, watch the video which I threw there all the points

G
GlyukoEzhik 20.07.20

Scaevus
and yet people like all the crap and smear just for the sake of process. You this option is not considered? ;)

M
Morgan Yu 20.07.20

Me in anything, I immediately realized that this is a shit, not even waiting for the opinion of the herd is nothing to do with strictly the opinion =)

P
Polololon 20.07.20

Scaevus wrote:
Tell me what you cheated?
ZHYR flowed from the monitor. Put the plus sign.

S
Scaevus 20.07.20

Gluconic
Gluconic wrote:
and yet people like all the crap and smear just for the sake of process. You this option is not considered? ;)
I just about this option and write, but people from this burning, there's cons as you fly then

S
Scaevus 20.07.20

Georgiawhere
Well, as if I, too, immediately realized that garbage was not expecting it, but people claim that they were showing demonstrations and trailers of the game Star Citizen, and sold swimming in colorful soda pop.

f
fOXY9 20.07.20

Scaevus
You promised 18 ophylline planets, they are
Only vegetables with inhibited development, I think that there's 18 quintillion planets.
There are 3 planets which are conventionally generated.
square, triangular and flat chtoli
Your development has stopped.
All the planets, at any point of space, at the edge, center, somewhere else, one and the same resources. Is trash.
The gameplay is, say, not interesting
You even can not write properly.
All you're doing is a repetition of repetitions. You broke the tree, you began to harass the drones, you broke a lot of trees, after you have hunted a whole army of drones.
You gathered resources to perelete to another planet, then you're going to collect resources to fuel your ship and fly to another planet to gather resources to fuel your ship...
Game for Outs, like you. No offense, I did not like this - life is.

S
Scaevus 20.07.20

fOXY9
fOXY9 wrote:
All you're doing is a repetition of repetitions. You broke the tree, you began to harass the drones, you broke a lot of trees, after you have hunted a whole army of drones.
You gathered resources to perelete to another planet, then you're going to collect resources to fuel your ship and fly to another planet to gather resources to fuel your ship...
What a pity, because at E3 showed the beautiful cut scenes, dynamic shooting, a lot of interesting characters and a linear plot ((

G
GlyukoEzhik 20.07.20

Scaevus wrote:
after all, at E3 showed
in fact, all that is shown is nothing! before the game came out, it was clear that there will be. There were only promises incredible steepness and depth. People are seduced.

-
-Iskander- 20.07.20

Scaevus wrote:
after all, at E3 showed
here it is
and in fact, came
why is everyone so up in arms game

S
Scaevus 20.07.20

Gluconic
Gluconic wrote:
in fact, all that is shown is nothing! before the game came out, it was clear that there will be. There were only promises incredible steepness and depth. People are seduced.
Actually happened 30% on already flooded the herd instinct, because those who liked it and those who got what I expected, not sitting and not scribbled angry responses on each resource, and used to sit and grali.