3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scaevus 20.07.20 11:58 pm

Hatred around No man\'s sky, why? (No Man's Sky)

So, I want to appeal to you, Yes you, the hater who took the opinion of the herd and now cuts classes obsiraya the game. Tell me what you cheated? in every comment, in every title, every topic lie lie lie lie what you poor deceived? this what you showed in the trailer, what you find in the game? can you specifically say? With the multiplayer you say you cheated? Clearly said: the size of the universe large, to meet someone practically not possible, it means that you promised you x*EN meet anyone, and after these words, you ran to buy the game to poshpilit in the grid and are now whining that no one met??? If you're smart, you realize that no one will meet, and then you're expected to play alone, so don't cry now for the lack of what you didn't. On this I think the issue with multiplayer should be closed.

Moving on, so what is all the same deceived, then? what else you promised?? You promised 18 ophylline planets they are? is. Landing on the planet in real time without loading screens, is there? Yes there is. The planet is almost the same you say? what are you supposed to be? square, triangular and flat chtoli? The gameplay is, say, not interesting, and you do that in the trailer and demonstrations showed steep a supremely better with explosions and large-scale batches or something?? where you cheated? This game is about adventure and exploration, it was designed to fly, enjoy the scenery and wildlife, and fly to another planet, what do you expect?? what you promised? There are different races? Yes, there they are, and to communicate with them, and their language learning can and should be, promised it and did it. Let's explain the points that you specifically promised and did not. About the multiplayer not even worth saying, you're not expected and should not have been.
77 Comments
Sort by:
I
IDarkaxeI 20.07.20

I have not cheated, I looked at screenshots and didn't buy. Just annoying that the developers have openly sell to buyers that have got relying on advertising support, and maybe

I
Inkvizitor nubov 20.07.20

GG4
Thinner, please.

N
Nikita Koksharov 20.07.20

Scaevus wrote:
) I do not understand, you go go and meet the creation, all the rules.
I mean what the trailers have shown that it is possible to meet the river odnogo trees other and they can together accommodate,but in the game they each lost a bunch and go to a certain place that (ie not go far ) more like in spore when there is a period with a gang and seizure of territories

Scaevus wrote:
lie, there are a lot of resources, not just carbon.
I'm talking about the fact that some objects of the same resource as that silly in the game plan, but at least in the same mincraft different trees, different resources may fall
Scaevus wrote:
do you not have any feelings, to each his own, there would be something built, then screamed about the fact that everything is empty and not interesting
could add rainy without names, animals without names, and there prelates on the planet and there are already entire base with Priseltzi, each creature has a name, and each location has its own name..

S
Scaevus 20.07.20

Nikita Koksharov
Well, they had to be named for the objects in the database need to be listed, or better would be животное_243, животное_657 ? In any case, the names would not complain about

K
KazymirZyba 20.07.20

Hatred around Mafia III. Why?

G
GG4 20.07.20

Subject way Illidan recalled.

G
GreatSPB 20.07.20

In this video used the exact same chip developers random generator [sarcasm] fellow NMS.

Did pre-order the game, but when 2 days before the release I heard that the multiplayer will not be abolished, as it was a clear bell that publisher Dabolim (reader, you know that you want to substitute the beginning of the word).

a
alubden 20.07.20

Scaevus
There is a special topic on Reddit and I think you and half of the list don't know

K
KaZzuiR 20.07.20

there will always be people with not like everyone opinion and will always push it

S
Scaevus 20.07.20

KaZzuiR
There will always be people who accepted the opinion of the herd and is it anywhere to copy/paste

E
Energy Death 20.07.20

Scaevus
if you even slightly followed the game would not have written a bunch of other nonsense.
probably 5-7K players on the steam statistics you do not ochem not say from when it declared 70K.
well, that no more of the promised features, at least %70 originally bought it to play a cartoon, so they can find each other)
the planet also copy-paste, everyone knew that the huge variety will not be but 4-5 of the patterns of planets in the entire cosmos, and 3 races.

The only plus of this game is that the mechanics supported by other developers, and probably in the near future it's worth to wait good game for space research.

S
Scaevus 20.07.20

Energy Death
at least %70 originally bought it to play a cartoon, so they can find each other)
That is why they are fools because they said that the universe is huge, and the chances of someone to meet is virtually zero but no, the idiots ran to buy it to play multiplayer, and then wonder Said what is the chance of someone to meet there, so why I didn't meet anyone?! xDDDD

A
Aleksator 20.07.20

students are unable to buy that started.

s
stttriker 20.07.20

No expectations not experienced. Downloaded the game for free, played 2 hours, removed. The game is boring.

V
VegasMy 20.07.20

So promised the rings of some planets, promised different gravity on the planets, landed on asteroids, promised that it will be possible to destroy the space station, promised huge space battles, promised a battle in the atmosphere, promised direct flights between the stars(not using the map), the sandy planet, but even the fauna on each planet is exactly the same, although promised a huge variety, promised a huge city, and most importantly, the opportunity to interact with other players. Murray about it now, said You will be able to understand how you look after we meet with another player, otherwise you will not be written not verbatim, but the essence was supposed to catch. Dude, stop all attempts to defend the game, you yourself instinctively understand that hell that you can. The game was a mess, although she had huge potential if the game was made not for profit, maybe it would come out much better.

D
Dima Konstantinov 20.07.20

Scaevus
you know, sometimes to go against the herd and show um and personality are not the same

A
Artem Plyn 20.07.20

The author of this topic clearly unfamiliar with the game.
That's what I write: when was the announcement of No man's sky, I just watched the trailer and all. Not watched the news stating that there be and what will not(and so I do with almost all games that interested me, for now it's hand jobs to statements of developers, I do not share, as you already know what to expect, your first impressions will not be as good because knowing - what to expect), that's why I think I liked this simulator charging everything you can. And philosophical pieces in the ruins of the atlases and the history of the races, picks me up. The same music performed by 65daysofstatic fire at all.
I only voiced my opinion that I think doesn't protect the author of the topic, no haters. And the fact that the author of the topic wrote about the herd instinct - I do not agree, is just a figment of the fact that everyone Masturbates to the news of the upcoming game, all waiting for the impression which has already experienced in his fantasies because of information from the developers, as they will play how to pass - so has everyone made themselves their Canon games. And nobody wants to get used to the fact that if you already know all the features of the game before the release, not the fact that it will be present after the release, that's all blindly believe the developers.