3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scaevus 20.07.20 11:58 pm

Hatred around No man\'s sky, why? (No Man's Sky)

So, I want to appeal to you, Yes you, the hater who took the opinion of the herd and now cuts classes obsiraya the game. Tell me what you cheated? in every comment, in every title, every topic lie lie lie lie what you poor deceived? this what you showed in the trailer, what you find in the game? can you specifically say? With the multiplayer you say you cheated? Clearly said: the size of the universe large, to meet someone practically not possible, it means that you promised you x*EN meet anyone, and after these words, you ran to buy the game to poshpilit in the grid and are now whining that no one met??? If you're smart, you realize that no one will meet, and then you're expected to play alone, so don't cry now for the lack of what you didn't. On this I think the issue with multiplayer should be closed.

Moving on, so what is all the same deceived, then? what else you promised?? You promised 18 ophylline planets they are? is. Landing on the planet in real time without loading screens, is there? Yes there is. The planet is almost the same you say? what are you supposed to be? square, triangular and flat chtoli? The gameplay is, say, not interesting, and you do that in the trailer and demonstrations showed steep a supremely better with explosions and large-scale batches or something?? where you cheated? This game is about adventure and exploration, it was designed to fly, enjoy the scenery and wildlife, and fly to another planet, what do you expect?? what you promised? There are different races? Yes, there they are, and to communicate with them, and their language learning can and should be, promised it and did it. Let's explain the points that you specifically promised and did not. About the multiplayer not even worth saying, you're not expected and should not have been.
77 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita Koksharov 20.07.20

Scaevus
Multiplayer
More than 30 hours of Gameplay
The first feel of the opener (it's not in there all that is already built and named)
Different shaped creation (there are piles of places to go and promised that meetings will be random)
diversity of resources (from trees and bushes stupidly carbon falls... )
different shaped plants (could even be meshes to make some new resources or places pomenyat)

D
Djonnikc 20.07.20

Scaevus
The topic was how to judge a game that YOU did not EVEN played? At the same time to talk about what the developer promised or not! It really divan Analytics, and even mess up!

j
jeorje 20.07.20

very annoying this wild dog whining, someone howled at the moon (on the No man's sky) and the pack picked up; a little something does not meet the games was there, but such a universal howl not recall anything; but the fact that not feels like 9\10 howling not even played properly, nudge, pyk-Myk ten minutes at best - and rushed to copy-paste stinky bile..

S
Scaevus 20.07.20

jeorje
Here one man even wrote I want to buy the game to leave feedback, and return the money is all about

I
Iezekil 20.07.20

Author Troll and crap expenses. KG/AM.

S
Scaevus 20.07.20

Ezekiel
Well, needless to say, my opinion differs from the herd, and in the modern world to have an opinion is not welcome

j
jeorje 20.07.20

Scaevus
to join the majority, feels lonely dude out of the homogeneous crowd, lost, and alone, so his life just for nothing apparently according to him flies; I would buy what you will accept something, you want it to do..

I
Iezekil 20.07.20

Scaevus
You, my dear, are no different from those who are trying to, pardon the expression, crap. Your unwillingness to respond to constructive criticism of the project and demonstrative disregard for adequate review speaks only about what you wish to gain the hype, only on the opposite topic. Your only problem is that at the level of language development and intelligence, which are you, any big hype around you will not rise, no matter how much you tried.Adieu, in this topic I will no longer appear.

R
RikoChiko 20.07.20

Some kind of Troll. Already chewed and still crows.

S
Scaevus 20.07.20

Ezekiel wrote:
Adieu, in this topic I will no longer appear.
Please don't go, you're very important to me

J
JUnnAmmED 20.07.20

This stuffing is so thick,that I had half an hour to scrub the monitor from fat.

S
Scaevus 20.07.20

Ezekiel
All your constructive criticism is Cheated!! Deceived! Lies! Believe! And what has deceived God knows, already multiplayer poor for attracting the ears to hear what the reason was, despite the fact that the cartoon should not have to count from the beginning what developed directly and said, saying that the universe is a great chance to meet there.

S
Scaevus 20.07.20

Nikita Koksharov
Multiplayer is hundred times told pavoratti will not
More than 30 hours of Gameplay can you at least 500 hours of playing
The first feel of the opener (it's not in there all that is already built and named) that you have no feelings, to each his own, there would be something built, then screamed about the fact that everything is empty and not interesting
Different shaped creation (there are piles of places to go and promised that random encounters will) I do not understand, you go go and meet the creation, all the rules.
diversity of resources (from trees and bushes stupidly carbon falls... ) lies, there are a lot of resources, not just carbon.
different shaped plants (could even be meshes to make some new resources or places pomenyat) here I can not say anything

S
Scaevus 20.07.20

-Iskander-
At E3 showed that it

Got this

So enough already trying to join the fashion, in order not to be alone, to always be right and amuse your CDA poluchennymi plus sign and huskies

a
atssyo 20.07.20

Scaevus
You can only sympathize. I cheated on literally everything. What are 18 quintillion planets? There is only one location with 5 planets that each time generated. No stars. In any system (although the system there is certainly one) a bunch of asteroids everywhere-well, everywhere (as a dump). On the planets the same gravity.Animals are the same, the grass, too, resources, and even more so, about the construction just do nefig to say. Look closely to the game. Is trash what else to look.

F
Frender 20.07.20

_
__-WOlF-__ 20.07.20

Promised grafon, diversity, beautiful landscapes of planets, the generation of interesting animals that will make them realistic, more detailed info on the planets, landed on asteroids, the discovery of new elements and the ability to call them. The list is endless. The game clearly was done in a terrible rush and came ready only at 65-70%. Even recently published an article about the fact that E3 game was just a pile of tailings, which is not included in the game.

d
dr_zlodey 20.07.20

Murray go NAH!

O
OculusMortem 20.07.20

Protocol10
Protocol10 wrote:
Someone falling off not looking because he believes the promises of developers and advertising.
Isn't that the problem the players?

P
Protocol10 20.07.20

Химик2006
Well, basically Yes, you're right. As the saying goes trust but verify.