3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elitnyy pekashnik 21.07.20 12:03 am

Impressions from the PC version (Red Faction: Armageddon)

Write your impressions!
165 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dima230397 21.07.20

All right,got to the surface and went to sleep,I'll be happy if you give open world =))

m
mcbrut 21.07.20

Who played write that as a Yes)))
And armor for HS are different, and on some screens it in the armor is different.

D
Dima230397 21.07.20

Passed the game,Kara to tears,the game is gorgeous,but the truth runs for 3-5 hours,at the end jokingly opened arms in the form of a pony...not yet experienced,right now check out the cartoon,so all in all is this game to play the game for 6+.....zhdems Russian Federation 5....maybe on the trail E3 che-thread but will say if they want the game to do.

p
prodigy007 21.07.20

graphics are almost average(due to frequent textures are very low level). Boring to play because, much like everything in Lost planet 2, which was held with friends, and then one just sadly. Especially hate the same style: don't leave the location!! kill them all!! tupizm full. Shorter walk-through the game. 1 part is not played but saw videos of the destruction, delight is not received, after he tried.

S
SuperKotik 21.07.20

the game is driving, monsters jump all lomaetsya mend even the poor graphics do not notice, of course, without the open world and large homes boring but with new guns cool

C
Comrad_Fobos 21.07.20

Despite the gorgeous (even better than in the Vodka) degradability and good production levels from the game reeks of low-budget...

v
vasatron 21.07.20

mcbrut
go to extra content and there will be 2 bonus armor. it's combat and exploration armor red facsen I understand. myself right now in her run.

R
RomboHoly 21.07.20

Great game!) .All to play).
Red Faction finally returned to my roots after a miserable guerilla))

A
Alekrov 21.07.20

Game was breathless without stopping.
The game is not a strong plot. But very interesting to play , as in Bulletstorm or Just cause 2.

K
K.R.U.T.7 21.07.20

graphics not happy I need krutetskaya graphics

P
PaveL08 21.07.20

Passed in one sitting (stopping for coffee and cigarettes=)). Not a bad game, very similar to Dead Space , beautiful special effects and, in some places, art + good destructible (it is now will close Battelfield 3?)), great dynamics, to the middle of the game running before how to!) Solid 7.

D
DANger B.I.G. 21.07.20

Just passed.Drayvovaya game.
The gameplay has little variety,BUT it is COLD and VERY dynamic,constantly need to move,monsters rod crowds,everything collapses and explodes.Just like Arsenal – it is extensive,with a bunch of not normal guns.Equipment/vehicles in the game too steep,to get behind anything goes completely crazy!
The plot is simple and originality not bleshchet,but despite this watch still interesting.
Graphics – average, alas,if it is on the 11th of DirectX to play on the 9th very bad things.But average graphics kompensiruet total destructible,due to her overall picture looks cool!
Overall a great game and so will not come off.8.5.Much better Red Faction - GuerrIlla!

w
worys 21.07.20

Everything is nice, except for one useless, stupid death, I'm disappointed actually :(

D
DarkAgent 21.07.20

But only without spoilers?

M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 21.07.20

nifiga not miserable graphics, but the game 8 out of 10, because some cons are, like sit in the cave and urine all who see, and sometimes in the cave, even the unsold house not to blow him to hell) + a very short 7 hours.

K
Katze Braun Fuhrera 21.07.20

I want to understand all the same or more in the game that would not waste the time ,as was the case with Homefront.Shall describe in detail who played.

P
Percival CoX 21.07.20

Yes, you now have more time to spend waiting for a clear answer))

T
TheEmeric 21.07.20

passed the game, liked the graphics, new features and weapons are also good, well the lack of freedom nah, never liked it, and still did not like the fact that all the other times, it is necessary to machit fucking some bugs lasashi under the surface of Mars. after each mission will give soldiers to war, the second part here and not seen at all, except destruction, and so pass for the second time on the last difficulty with a children's horse in the hands of who beat the game knows that then opens the little pony with the rear seats which you can shoot plasma, which destroys all in its path

D
Dima230397 21.07.20

Well,let's wait for the new Redfern,Mason alive ,which is all good,Kara is gone (but nobody said she died) .
I think if the track part is that there is again SOS will appear =)

F
Foxalpha777 21.07.20

1)gameplay, gameplay, gameplay video (on the engine, but edited and recorded in BIC), gameplay, gameplay, gameplay, movie...(even if one interactive cut scene, but no, even passed a burning car and then at the BIC)
2)okay there is no OpenWorld, but at least the bigger places and bigger maps would create one, there is no place to have fun in full, no place to arrange badabum
3)and what kind of a building without glass and doors and no furniture inside, kartonie layouts some, but not the building
4)the landscape monotonous, although they could be varied with different types and more on the space station, the battle to create one, that would be cool, building opponents to pieces in outer space to otpravlyat
PS at the beginning of the game seems not bad, but this view is deceptive, by the end of the game understand that the game is poor and I haven't seen these games, gameplay, video, gameplay, video..., although the potential the game has, but it is not implemented
PSS if the game would have came out before Red Faction Guerilla, she might have had all the chances for high ratings and sales, now it all depends on the advertising, but for the year it is 100% within the top 10 will not fall, and 20 doubtful