3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elitnyy pekashnik 21.07.20 12:03 am

Impressions from the PC version (Red Faction: Armageddon)

Write your impressions!
165 Comments
Sort by:
[
[StarJericho] 21.07.20

Odd I did not really put destructible, or rather physics (bright common example: the tower Stands on 4 legs, 3 down and support her do not care).
Yes and no open world game has turned into some kind of corridor floor shooter.

M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 21.07.20

Fox - facepalm.jpeg your spelling killed my 12th grammar Nazis, now only 3 of them, 4th, 21st and 6th, the rest died of spelling on the Internet.
Physics yeah, not rushing. Дима230397 - put spoiler in my post about missing.
SOS? What is it? (I'm in the Russian version of Guerrilla warfare is not played, it's EDF? Then I don't understand the reduction, EDF - Earth Defense Forces, forces for the defence (defense) of the Land, the SPZ or POPS, well, just not as)

F
Foxalpha777 21.07.20

[Jericho]
Yes, physics is far from reality
PlayGround.ru
though the gravity on Mars is 2.5 times less than on Earth, but what a light must be material to the building that stood there, and besides, he probably needs to be durable, but isprev nanoventures last leg, our house collapsed in the dust:)
PlayGround.ru
PS Dark Nigger, well to do with spelling trouble for me, but not hunting constantly posts in word to check for spelling

M
MACROFLOWER 21.07.20

Well, th Hey guys, write your opinion on the game
-I think the graphics are great, Nada hands normal to have forums at least a little to read that everything worked and ran on MAX settings, textures, shading and smoke effects are excellent.
-Destructible in the game, this is such a big raisin that you can love this game again, no current method Nai will come up to opponents to wet the...uhhhh Claesson in bulletshtorm original and nice and hell will remove the game
- Loved the passage, actually more plot here than in the last part ( less open-world - action and napryazhenka and more boring!!), anyway sooo reminded the game is just the first part of red faction, that's good in General. The plot failed and when I try to load the game however, excitedly, I do not know what but it is very nice, in gurella such nebylo...barely OTO\was torn from the game (almost all over)
- You want perfect physics on your bucket to you directly as nazavode BMW in crash test was considered ????, ahaha you have that kind of money on a computer nazarbaye for half of his life)))
- marsiyanskie landscape in its juice much, so it should be in General, some places in the caves are just masterpieces!!!
- Game performance is EXCELLENT (Nikosia inept narcotrade who burned my old comp acceleration to none and natochev on the monitor complain about the graphics and lag)

In General, the game will put the 8.0 firmly, good continuation of the red faction of course as always I want to say
- damn you and lechshe
- again, a console focused
- I was expecting a kick and then not kick
But you can always say, trolls don't go nah! the game I recommend to all setting set correctly, the subtitles and go and pass slowly learning a lot of interesting locations to find Mona.

O
Overclock[er] 21.07.20

I'm not certain ponimaju wait years for a game,but pass in a week or less!

A
Aloncer 21.07.20

The game - ug. Graphics - about 3-4 years ago. physics of -0. arcade galore. gameplay in games 10 years ago, the enemies are stupid strong and to fuck them. stupidly the entire game running around and wet some of whom do not understand. this is already a thousand times was. the only feature is nanometrica, that's all. 2 points.

O
Overclock[er] 21.07.20

Okay,I have it installed...I will unsubscribe after 10-15 mins :)))

L
Last Engineer 21.07.20

Try to put graphics on minimal salary. I read somewhere that Russian localizers Buka all mixed up: low - high settings and Vice versa

H
Hisant 21.07.20

One word: boring!

H
Hisant 21.07.20

Smile[OFF]
and what do you offer? if the game is 5 hours then what? dull minute in the day to play?
and physics there probably dvoeshnik did. removed two of the legs at the base of the tower( wanted the monsters to sew it), and the tower stands 10 secs, and then crashes, and even the other way...

M
Melanholiy 21.07.20

I'm a little not understand,was particularly close,there is open world then?
First impressions are so-so,waiting for the game since the announcement,and was not very.Too hallway,and the real insanity - Not postdate area,went away for a couple of seconds to the side,and re-start 10 minute Ala a meat grinder.Expect more.I play more,see add,correct.Now,after 1.5 hours in little mood to continue.To free badabumom as a Guerilla in her Oh so far away..speaking of Guerilla,I have it installed I think. *Went to wet POPS*

T
Thor324 21.07.20

GuRu13 the World no need to say it.

L
Lonely_dandere 21.07.20

I think the graph is good I play on high

D
DarkDestr 21.07.20

Impressions from the fact that sleek conditioner building works on 5! you can restore all sorts of engines which mod it was impossible to gorilla.Further, you cannot essday stupidly made a game like Red Faction 2 back in the story line that garbage.Further knowledge after the destruction of the restore if not cleaned can destroy.In gorilla with mod restoration destroyed everything including the bridge and restores all Toko trouble with the bridge collapsed from missing racks in the end, spat) and mod class restorer.If only he could as in Armageddon restores the motors ie pumps running) as gorilla core blew and I decided to restore and mod a bummer, the building stands kernel is not( and glass for some reason, not ostanavlivayutsya.Then Mona byloby mod gorilla create reached until the end of the game and the job postanowi Mars)) byloby interesting).Now if only oneby Armageddon did as gorilla byloby super.And so on the fan.You can not drive stupid story line.Graphics are the best in gurilla much.

The game went from 18.00 to 3.00 am with gurillas longer) for this, so)) and) short.......

23hudo 21.07.20

Well, I don't know why there's freeplay need. Already for the 5th time trying to get Guerilla - boring, and somehow through the dead. Go about their business, but always have somewhere to be undermined, and there is always all the same. Here at least the plot without any specific ferment, and unrealistic complexity.
The difference in graphics is not noticed. Physics is pleased, as a variety of weapons. 7/10 IMHO

L
Last Engineer 21.07.20

me before download Armageddone Left for 2 hours. Judging from the comments he linear corridor and the short of what I was expecting. In Guerilla stopped playing on the second locatii - tired of monotonous - capture and destroy the building, and the map's huge!!!! And all the previous part not the shooter was, as some sort of misunderstanding, so it took a rethink and a return to the origins of the series, as it was with Mortal Combat, so expect old school

s
saa0891 21.07.20

I liked the Guerrilla-a small sandbox,and that does not boring,and the physics is really good there,mine was such a mess to make,damn this is a beautiful large building was (
the mission and pokatuha on the machines is also not what it was.
Armageddon is also nothing to run once,but no more.Physics is much worse than Guerrilla,even though you can destroy almost everything and this is good,it's nice to throw a piece of building in some of the monster.
Graphics I do not like it,one can see the port from the console,all is unscrewed on a maximum,but the picture is not beautiful,the optimization is great,no lag,some levels are too dark,I mean not the cave and the sewer,as for example in the room even though my eyes vikali.
The shooting is quite fun,of course sometimes the monsters are stupid,well, it is in any shooter so and so quite cheerfully jump and hide.In General, skirmish was pleased-not cotton dolls.Upgrades and weapons also bring variety to the game.The gravity gun is just great,such a collapse can be arranged.The ability of reconstruction of buildings,also really fits the game-the truth is we have already seen in SINGULARITY,but here it is implemented pretty well.Sorry on the technique not normally allowed to go.
The music on some levels,very pleased.
The story is banal,but for the shooter it is enough.
In short, the game was fun,the same CRYSISа 2 or HOMEFRONTа.

O
Overclock[er] 21.07.20

Impressions are excellent,the optimization too!

N
Novyy polzovatel 21.07.20

Dismal shooting in Guerilla though the shelter was, and then go shoot. Although a few new features there are, the magnet is pleased with the restoration of the buildings is also helpful. The graphics are not special, but you can play. Too dark after the Guerilla's not usual. Physics has become worse, the adrenaline of destruction and battle no. The story so far is not impressive. Nonsense - terraformer are not saved, ayayay, as do we, we all die, then dude, go upstairs, it SUDDENLY discovered an ancient scribe sho, mine. More idiocy from the designation of scrap metal and ammunition, too easy. Monsters, like Spore. Monsters standard - crawling on the ceiling, spitting, spiked in appearance. But the weapon is well made, every special. The soundtrack is sometimes good.

s
saa0891 21.07.20

Mаster
Dismal shooting

They are sad in the beginning of the game and with people,and with monsters on pretty fun it will be.