3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elitnyy pekashnik 21.07.20 12:03 am

Impressions from the PC version (Red Faction: Armageddon)

Write your impressions!
165 Comments
Sort by:
P
PriceDent 21.07.20

Great game, good graphics, good physics. certainly not a masterpiece, but the play is. 7.5 - 8.0 IMHO. I really liked the game.

G
Geroy Donbassa 21.07.20

To have to go and light up that device (the nano-forge) =D
hah, identity yuzal this topic

topic: Anyone in the second half of the game monsters drenched finally? I'm a little tried to shoot, then scored - began to run ahead

P
PriceDent 21.07.20

The game is made in the style of cyber-punk and music to match. The authors clearly had too many monsters per unit area, but for some, it will most likely plus, bathed minus. Here we have not a gun with thirty rounds in reserve, and the minigun and ammo a couple of thousand, that would be creative.

B
Blabr 21.07.20

Yes, in this game all weapons do not need! Most of the game you can go with a magnetic harpoon.

S
Sasha 007.007 21.07.20

The cool part is that you can destroy anything you want.And de**mo the fact that the little story I was playing for 6 hours!!!!

M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 21.07.20

to get the whole game, I lost on the minimum salary (I think it Maxy) and I did not care, honestly)

M
Mark199307 21.07.20

great game

X
XBoy360 21.07.20

what can I say was...Yes, interesting...well as interesting interesting the first 2-3 hours then starts a drag especially when one location you run from point to point,and honestly after garilli this seems worse, maybe because there was something like a free ride and there is a strict storyline and the last cars were vosche for me garilloy the best in the series and the most balanced and varied not at the expense of the locations(they are in this part are diverse in spite of the dungeon)but what about the missions and then kill well and get there FIX well, Yes a lot of weapons though I it's almost the same set sometimes made thread for fun took and average to high level of complexity even but not the maximum and sledgehammer can get through the EU to exert himself played on average once dead, and do not see where you jump and flew into the abyss...what game out there so far...7-7.5 no more, no less

G
Gentelman 21.07.20

somewhere in between is a 5 out of 10. 7-7.5 - already quite decent game that you can be happy to go a couple of times.

s
saR3n 21.07.20

a dual sense.On the one hand the excellent destructible and all sorts of chips with the restoration .Another poor action and a stupid plot.They ruined a really great idea (salajanul in RFG).I generally do not particularly like.assessment 7 points

P
Permanent_Lost 21.07.20

no graphics, no sound... boring corridor vomiting.

S
S0ER 21.07.20

game super play all)))

P
Pahomovec 21.07.20

I don't know the Amateur game, but I do not like.

T
Toster 2012 21.07.20

To me the game is very much like the chip with a nano-forge dovolnotaki interesting! Nice graphics, destructible liked and the plot was quite interesting.

d
dDiplomacy 21.07.20

The game is excellent!If someone doesn't like something go play in krayzis.Graphics even on my old comp 2007 is just great!

O
Overclock[er] 21.07.20

It is boring,stupid parody of Dead Space 2

s
saR3n 21.07.20

I_Am_LeGeNd_
We probably play different games)))Where there is excellent graphics???I always wondered why people like you are trying to prove their opinion and at the same litter or COD or Crysis.-AA!!And poshol you !Super game!nravaitsya not go play in Crysis -If it comes to that respected connoisseur of everything that the two the shooter will be the head of the higher of the game.Even though I'm not a fan of the Bang-Bang shooters .So I want to say if you like the game it is not necessary to litter the other which can also be fans.

B
Bonzay 21.07.20

Don't know about others,but I the first part of Red Faction: Guerrilla liked more,except multiplayer.Yes similar to GTA but the landscapes of Mars were beautiful, playing something catchy .And here I run like a mole burrows,where that person in the corner already angry can see the current floor of the body.The only feature of this game is nanakusa.The graph touches the plot is exciting.In General really hurt the console.

M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 21.07.20

saR3n is a fan of mass effect, if you haven't got me there minimum payout = Maxi, Maxi = minimal salary, then you are long) the Graphics where great, I say, even on minimum was the norm.

s
saR3n 21.07.20

Dark Nogger
Smart building?))Actually, I know that everything preparano.Graphics and there not super.