3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex1gr 22.07.20 02:55 am

heated percents i5 2400

All kind time of day. In General, the percent I have more than five years as well as my computer. Upgraded the video card to a gtx 960 and a power supply unit (thermal paste change almost 2 years ago) also the RAM. The problem is the following - in any strong game after a few minutes of game gives a blue screen, although the fps may be high ( up to 50 fps or more). Sinned on the RAM (8GB) because the error is always different, but just noticed that in Skyrim the updated percent is heated no more than 65 degrees max, and no blue screens was never, even for a few hours stay in the game. Once include any powerful new game (Deus, mirrors edge,homefront, etc.) in 10-20 minutes of game always gets a blue screen and reboot. Notice that the percent is heated in such games up to 75 degrees. So the question is - is it the CPU or is the normal temperature in the load in games? if not, how to lower this temperature to normal?
77 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vinni-Pukh 22.07.20

aleksanpetelin
Blue screen... What though? What code BSOD in the 0x124 error is? 0x101?
What the driver refers to ?
aleksanpetelin wrote:
Notice that the percent is heated in such games up to 75 degrees. So the question is - is it the CPU or is the normal temperature in the load in games?
Anything lower is not necessary. The temperature can be up to 100 degrees

R
Red Barels 22.07.20

if percent drove then take off acceleration

D
Dreik Fernis 22.07.20

75 clearly not critical. Try to run stress tests in AIDA64, OCCT, etc., as krasnitsa write down the error code and look for a solution.

b
bennsk 22.07.20

I like local experts, the data from NIXa:the Critical temperature of 72.6 °C. But data from the Yandex Store: Maximum operating temperature 72.6 °C. On the Intel site the same temperature.

It can run at higher temperatures, but the stability and what will not burn, guarantee is not given.
Try to open the case, look at the temperature.

a
alex1gr 22.07.20

Vinni-Pukh
the errors are completely different

Spoiler

invalid dok
the percents did not drive

Dreik Fernis
about not critical, rightly said bennsk of the site this temperature and is indicated 72, 6

here's the thing - play any game which keeps 65 degrees , everything is fine as soon as it becomes so once the blue screen, not saying of course but I suspect that it is because of this. It would be necessary to buy thermal paste for a start and replace it with the percent. But if no percent, then the question is why blue screens... memtest did was played 10 hours and already had 10 passes and no errors.

bennsk wrote:
Try to open the case, look at the temperature
the case opened and cleaned it up without removing parts, the overall temperature decreased by decl, because I recently also cleaned, so that is not the case, here's the radiator with the PERC not been removed and the thermal compound not changed, maybe this is the problem...

V
Vinni-Pukh 22.07.20

bennsk
I like local experts
Well, if you were a connoisseur, I would know what the TCase temperature is and why it 72,6.
aleksanpetelin
at the office site such temperature and indicated 72, 6
Again,you don't even know what TCase, and while listening to the man who does not know what is TCase.
the errors are completely different
The reason for all in the processor. In your blue screen says it all. You have an error refers to a driver Nvlddmkm.sys. This driver from the video card, then the problem is in GTX 960.
What can I do to download the program Display Driver Uninstaller, to remove tightly all the NV driver again to put, if this error persists then the problem is already in the map, then repairing, buying a new or covered by warranty. Reinstallation of Windows will help it is unlikely, though worth a try.

a
alex1gr 22.07.20

Vinni-Pukh
thanks, sensible advice. Apps I downloaded, right now I will conjure what you said. God forbid that all changed. By the way the previous map 760 I burned, barely changed under warranty because the shop said they have a year given, but I pushed the fact that the company NVIDIA gives 3 years. money back, I bought this, one had a bad one, warming up, the next day was replaced by another, when they all checked out fine. and the map is really good, keeps the temperature normal, not above 65 degrees, we can a little higher but not much. I naedyatsya that the case in the wood. Right now I remember the wood as they were and stood with the 760, put another card, fire wood new put through Geforce experience, it may not be right.. who knows..

a
alex1gr 22.07.20

Lying, after all, Windu then I changed a few months ago and the problem has not disappeared, so that's not it, although all did just that.
Just turned Баттлу1, is 59 fps, no freezes and close. Once the temperature of the percent rose slightly above 72 degrees, almost immediately a blue screen error and now my so - driver_irql_ usbport.sys. What a eklmn?
Because in Skyrim drove yesterday specially probably more than 2 hours, all the rules, no problem, the temperature of the PERC 65 degrees once a powerful game, although as I wrote fps can be high, then the temperature jumps as ordered above 72 degrees and all blue screen. Of course I'm not saying that it is because of this problem, but coincidence or what? please help to understand possible. But still I can smell that blue screen crashes not because of the iron.. something with software is wrong or firewood, but I don't know what it is.

D
Dreik Fernis 22.07.20

aleksanpetelin wrote:
about not critical, rightly said bennsk of the site this temperature and is indicated 72, 6
If I'm not mistaken, at this temperature it is throttling, the processor itself simply lowers the voltage and thus the frequency for stable operation.

a
alex1gr 22.07.20

Dreik Fernis
well then I don't know what it is, maybe even the motherboard - ECS H67H2-M3
maybe the RAM, or any connectors, just don't know what to think

D
Dreik Fernis 22.07.20

aleksanpetelin
In Hades prograi test CPU,RAM, video card turns on what krasnitsa...

a
alex1gr 22.07.20

Dreik Fernis
OK, will try thanks!

G
GeRR_Praetorian 22.07.20

aleksanpetelin
Healthy. So. Let's order.
Temperature leave alone for now.
So the problem is not the driver vidyashram Nvlddmkm.sys and not in Windows. New I understand you put???
Hmm, I was 100% sure that the error blue screen is buggy in this driver.
Go ahead.
The RAM using MEM test you most likely already checked, and dead cells are not shown. Similarly, the Victoria or MHDD showed no slow or damaged sectors on the hard drive. Why say at the expense of the operatives and of sustaka, to make sure that the blue screen is a problem of your computer and not several (like one guy here was, by the fact that the computer rebooted due to critical temperature of percent, so still a lot of mistakes was in the operational)
If you have started to completely check the computer to verify a problem, rather than look at the connectors inside the USB on the case or the motherboard. Do not short any of them. Have a friend's computer pereodicheski turned off for hours several times, it turned out that the problem is in the Lan connector. The spokes were twisted inside.
And so, on. Look, whether there are no swollen were professional on the motherboard and on vidyuhi. In the power supply until get!!!
Suppose operative working, hard right, not knocking and not making any extraneous sounds. Conder on vidyahe and on the motherboard all intact and NOT SWOLLEN.
So, we need to verify the video thing and percent. This run is NOT DEMANDING TESTS (not yet in any case, the stress tests do not run, it's not much later) Start to start 3DMark11-13. If the processor and video card passed successfully the tests (preferably three times) get to the fun.
Maybe just had to tell you what to do, but it is better to make sure that the problem is only ONE!!!!!
There is such a program OCCT Perestroika. So that's what I'll tell you. When I had the same problem (different blue screens of death) I couldn't understand what was going on. EVERYTHING checked!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING THOROUGHLY!!! Not like he could not understand, because all the parts working tested, not buggy, so some were brand new, the temperature was always perfect, new thermal paste, air flow is excellent.
Got on the net, found this prog (prog stressful by the way)
I think now I'll start with the percent. And all's good again! Some severely loaded, too, everything is perfect!! Check RAM - all too well!!!))) And there was one point in this prog. And you know what he says?)))))))))))))))))
Check the power supply. Although the unit I connected a voltage tester and gauges indicators stability on all lines of tension!
Hmmm, well, well....
So, I start the last paragraph of check the PSU. After three minutes - blue screen. Computer perezagruzit, start again, runs five and a half minutes, again, BSOD. Third time start it takes a minute and again blue screen. The fourth start, it takes about seven min. and again blue screen. Dare to disassemble the PSU.
And!!!!!!! Yeah, found this worm!!!))))))))) Small swollen conder near the fan. The next day buy a new PSU and NO MORE BLUE SCREENS.
So using OCCT run all tests (each is 20 min and after go to the next) Warn, works EXTREMELY HARD AND CAREFULLY ship komplektuhi (for laptops and weak computers better not to use)
That is so funny peck-peck history!!!!!!

n
nreebqvvrvdrhnnnn 22.07.20

First find out the error code the blue screen, and how I have advised the whole computer will be replaced and not know what it is :C

V
Vinni-Pukh 22.07.20

aleksanpetelin
It's just a coincidence. At a temperature of 72 - blue screen.
Again I say to you, there's a problem in the GPU.
TCase on the website of intela, is the temperature in the center of the lid. There are sensors already present. For a long time.
There are the core temperature when the core temperature reaches 100 is trottling. Reset frequencies. When 100 degrees on the core, in the center of the lid there is this TCase

a
alex1gr 22.07.20

Stiff Of Macivor
memtest did like all the rules, furmark did all the rules.
in General I didn't mention another problem, didn't think it could make sense though and not the fact that because of this, I have a hard drive divided into C(with Windows) and D looks like this: whether because of this blue screen? but then the question - why in Skyrim and similar games there is no blue screen, and how to start a load that is... it can certainly be and BP
Spoiler

Spoiler

but no bad sounds no output, quiet running computer, under load of course a little louder but all no squeaks, no knocks.

test results 3DMark just did
Spoiler

Спойлерhttp://i82.fastpic.ru/big/2016/1101/9d/8545c0c6f2a0ef692f441fcce389769d.png
http://i82.fastpic.ru/big/2016/1101/47/7d2841c8ebd621df55450481e5145a47.png
http://i82.fastpic.ru/big/2016/1101/4e/7016d2fbc1aff7b7a84950e43ab2034e.png

a
alex1gr 22.07.20

Just took the test restructuring began with the first Cpu OCCT - has not passed also two minutes as an error, only that I do not understand what it means
Spoiler

G
GeRR_Praetorian 22.07.20

aleksanpetelin
Healthy. The first line is responsible for percent. In the same section, you can test the socket and memory, but in my experience he told me pointed to the problem of percent. When I own too much peretasoval (although many of the games were stable, but again it pumps percent and detects errors much stronger than even the most demanding games)), it threw an error and then the computer actually froze. I lowered the frequency and everything is OK. But I want to say that the program is not only to identify the error due to overclocking of the CPU. In this section it will give any error associated with the problem of the CPU or socket. In my case, the strongest acceleration was, in your case, the other stuff, BUT is ALSO RELATED to percent. A good example of when the work was tested by a computer, assembled by a guy in Athlone. The program is also in this test began to swear. The problem was quickly solved. The cooler on pratice on the one hand practically did not keep one of the mounts was broken, which caused a terrible temperature!
Further, this test first paragraph could swear my chipset. When I experimented with overclocking I then for fun decided not to disperse percents, and simply raised much tension on it, but the frequency Protsyk left alone, the test zalupnulis on my such action. In short look for a problem in the area. Check the spokes on the socket (although if one was folded computer would just not start or would not work any slot machine operatives) but still check the details.
Next. Just take it, unhook a cooler, you should put some thermal compound percent and put everything back in place. Prior to this release the BIOS by default, but not both, making this by pressing some of the buttons F1-F12. There were cases when thus all overthrown, but some parameters were displayed not by default, had to reset to the normal stable before installation to flash the BIOS. You take it and remove the battery. In some boards, that anything and everything is 100000% chipped at the factory before installation had metal connectors under the battery to heal within minutes with a screwdriver. That is, pull the battery, take a long Phillips screwdriver and put it under the center battery base (the connector where you installed the battery) that the rod of the screwdriver touched and a second iron base with side fastening and hold for a minute. Next, carefully look at the area North of the bridge, look closely to the socket and its circumference. If there is anything that may be evident.
BIOS got rid of, the area of the socket is examined, the compound percent oiled (without fanaticism only smear!!!!!!!!) And a wise guy smeared a thick coat and could not understand why such a big temperature)))))
So. The cooler is well secured. And start again to test this app.
In General, if such a crap will be repeated come back to our service center. I'll just take another PERC and check with him or with another motherboard and the problem in a matter of minutes your choose.
That way, explained here for all meets in OCCT.
http://sonikelf.ru/moshhnyj-test-stabilnosti-sistemy/

V
Vinni-Pukh 22.07.20

aleksanpetelin
I would not recommend you to test SCR - high parity.
I would recommend you download Prime95
Poke for Just Stress Testing
Choose modes.
• Small FFT – test mode that creates the maximum load only for the CPU, almost not using RAM;
• In-Place Large FFT – as in the previous embodiment, to test mainly the processor. RAM is affected weakly. Unlike the previous version, the load on the CPU and its heat dissipation will be higher;
• Blend – a General test designed to test the stability of your processor in combination with memory. Because the interaction of the CPU and RAM occurs through the motherboard, will be partially checked and it is;
I would 2 hours Small FFT
Then Blend - 2 hours
Personally, I think the problem is obvious in the Mat Board, or RAM, well, can't Intel give the hoof.
Now, if in the event log looked exactly the error number 0x124/0x101 or 0x50/0x9C would be a lot of information given.

a
alex1gr 22.07.20

Stiff Of Macivor
hi, thank you very much for the advice, but honestly I personally it is unlikely to do so as had no experience of climbing on the iron, I'm afraid that the thread will fight... restructuring at all afraid to use as many write that almost burns the iron, the first test I 10 minutes turned on and that's why the error, the second test is also at 10 min put everything went OK, the track tests, by God, I'm afraid to do this prog, scary, God forbid that burns the thermal paste... buy soon and will miss the entire radiator clean is the first thing, can help. With the BIOS and the battery will not dare himself to do, all will have to carry in service center if it does not help cleaning the radiator and cover the thermal compound. More about this adjustment - it has created three folders and there seems to be reports from tests, but to me they are not clear, then there is a test that I have done or will do but good for me zero, as Filkin Charter. And where to you service center to come? we're probably as different cities live...

here is that for example I as a simple layman, although confident PC user, this chart here
Spoiler

Vinni-Pukh
hi, thanks for the help, I will try your test, but I'm not a master, you will not understand the results, if there is written in Russian was - you have not order this and that, and so it is necessary experience to have in such matters.. but I'll try, but first it is necessary to grease.