3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex1gr 22.07.20 02:55 am

heated percents i5 2400

All kind time of day. In General, the percent I have more than five years as well as my computer. Upgraded the video card to a gtx 960 and a power supply unit (thermal paste change almost 2 years ago) also the RAM. The problem is the following - in any strong game after a few minutes of game gives a blue screen, although the fps may be high ( up to 50 fps or more). Sinned on the RAM (8GB) because the error is always different, but just noticed that in Skyrim the updated percent is heated no more than 65 degrees max, and no blue screens was never, even for a few hours stay in the game. Once include any powerful new game (Deus, mirrors edge,homefront, etc.) in 10-20 minutes of game always gets a blue screen and reboot. Notice that the percent is heated in such games up to 75 degrees. So the question is - is it the CPU or is the normal temperature in the load in games? if not, how to lower this temperature to normal?
77 Comments
Sort by:
E
EvgenyDMT 22.07.20

aleksanpetelin wrote:
(what do you mean box?)
Spoiler

P
Porsche911GT3RS 22.07.20

Here indeed suggest all sorts of crap. Why would you chase a percent stress tests, if you have it heated? Want to burn it?)

a
alex1gr 22.07.20

EvgenyDMT
Vinni-Pukh
Thanks guys for the clarification Nuba in the gland.

Vinni-Pukh
well, that is an hour of the first test if not will take off the blue screen then everything is fine? reports don't need to see? I just this app for the first time in my life.

a
alex1gr 22.07.20

Porsche911GT3RS
what do you recommend?

X
X_ray_83 22.07.20

aleksanpetelin
Yes, buy a cooler on percents for the 500r and check it out. If the cause of overheating then you can solve it immediately ! See mother Asrock ))))

A
Apti 22.07.20

The basic thing - to take and replace the thermal grease. 2 years without changing the thermal paste is the cause of the overheating.

P
Porsche911GT3RS 22.07.20

aleksanpetelin
If overhangs the hot air blows out of sistemnika, try to play with the lid open. In the BIOS settings of the cooler check. Maybe he's in silent mode running on low. Thermal paste changed to a new one. The radiator cooler is clean from dust. If the memory without heatsinks, it is also clean from dust.

Y
Yupiy 22.07.20

Unplug, put the mouse.

P
Porsche911GT3RS 22.07.20

Artie
By the way, there was a case when a friend used an old thick grease. Tube 2002 issue. Apparently the conductivity expensive copy pastes of years is lost.

a
alex1gr 22.07.20

yd86
if you pull the mouse will help you think? what gives the pull-out mouse?
thermal grease of course you need to change, do not argue.

Porsche911GT3RS
and what mode should be cooler in the BIOS and how to find there?

P
Porsche911GT3RS 22.07.20

aleksanpetelin
Put in auto mode and not worry about anything.

V
Vinni-Pukh 22.07.20

aleksanpetelin
well, that is an hour of the first test if not will take off the blue screen then everything is fine?
Now Blend
The first test showed that while the processor all is well

a
alex1gr 22.07.20

guys. So now I can say with 90% probability that the reason for blue screens is overheating CPU or something connected with it.
In General, as I said in powerful games (баттла1, Deus, mirrors edge) temperature the percent rose to 74-75 and certainly followed either cast of the game , or blue screen. Removed the cover, the temperature dropped slightly, just turned баттлу1 and drove it 30 min. the Temperature was 60 degrees at the start and after 25 minutes got up to 68-69 but no higher and no crashes and blue screens. So the first thing I need to do is replace the thermal grease and thoroughly clean the radiator or to play without a cover, or not play, that's what you get friends!)
Vinni-Pukh
the tests are frankly afraid to do, God forbid, will burn percent. To buy new would be expensive.

this thermal grease go?
http://technopoint.ru/product/74a291d8470e3330/termopasta-gelid-gc-pro-tc-gc-pro-d-sale/

a
alex1gr 22.07.20

In General, the paste will be changed tomorrow morning, and now these cases have included Deus ex new, she is the most demanding of the latter, as for me.. there percent is heated instantly, so played normally until warmed up percent to 71.5 degrees - blue screen - reboot. Here and now don't know percent whether it is guilty or something else.. changed the paste, cleaned the radiator, if the temperature fall below 70 degrees will blue screens - then I wash my hands on your versions.

a
alex1gr 22.07.20

Vinni-Pukh
Porsche911GT3RS
Stiff Of Macivor
guys, it's harder than I thought. About percent I was wrong, removed radiator, flushed and replaced the thermal grease (deepcool z3) the Temperature fell a little, for example in the game deus ex mankind divided, they are virtually in a few minutes the temperature rose to 70 and higher, which contributed to the blue screen as I thought. But I was wrong, at the moment it is in this game knocked the blue screen and the temperature of percent was just below 70, around 68-69. That's weird, I mean in regular games blue screen does not happen, all is quiet and calm as soon as the game is powerful, ( just heated Prots while now, and is not particularly heated after changing thermal paste and cleaning the heatsink and cooler) so a blue screen POPs up, as the game more or less then everything is fine. And what could it be? Video card? but her temperature is normal, she is only two years. In General, absolutely do not understand.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 22.07.20

aleksanpetelin
Although it is too late. But I'm here, I will write (I hope you have not Nai.....nil and do not, in short, not Troll)
Make me tell you something. Record anything and everything that we told you all the advice that was given, all the actions take a video and publish. Start from the beginning. With the cover open, until such moments when you consider each of the a / C on the motherboard, the power supply on vidyuhi, show mounts on the cooler, you have to pass a test, show all the performance hard, the operatives through the tests that are conducted. Show all errors, blue screen, show usb ports, Lan connector, the data of the BIOS.
Aptel, though, have Skype install, to see me the nonsense that you have. I remember there was a dude who wanted many here hard DOE.......And in fact, was fierce Troll( Let's all shoot on video. Then solve completely your problem. Itself I wonder what kind of spirit you've got. I'm going to sleep.
Really, take a video of it miracle, that you have going on. Myself when I was small, you know, how awful when you find yourself in a situation where one or the other thing makes sense, which gives you pleasure in life (that is, for example, a computer).

V
Vinni-Pukh 22.07.20

aleksanpetelin
Prime in blend mode, test and don't waste our time , I will say the result

a
alex1gr 22.07.20

Stiff Of Macivor
))) well, funny that with a few Troll like this can write about the problems in the computer and to cheat, not actually having these problems, it looks like some sort of last stage don't know why.. )))
about your hard drive I wrote above is not in very good condition but not in the crime as they say.
Can do the whole thing in it! Installed Windows Debugging Tool - it found nothing in the dumps. BlueScreenView points to ntoskrnl-error 0x0000001e - googled , there may be anything and the hard disk driver and all that, because ntoskrnl is the core of the system, and we can virus disguised, but I can say one thing - it's all I have has been ongoing for 1.5 years but since it is only in games, I did not raise the alarm and the bells not sounding. But still need to fix it, of course during this time re-installed Windows and nothing. As soon as strong play - takes 15 to 25 minutes - blue screen. Even though you kill me.
(by the way about the small not understand... me too to forty years, not really something you think if the person is older then he fumbles in the company... well, that'd be stupid), well, let's say, then why in the computer, why not in the car though mechanic work, or the economy, or law, every share in something one and many did not rummage) here's the thing that I don't have time to go the service centers Yes the computers there to leave for a few days need and not only. Would have been a young boy, then it would do nothing , so long used it is all fixed. And full of idiots there , in these services themselves do not fumble. Here the time is - written, no time nobody zastavlyaet me or anyone else to write, it's convenient!
About to take video - I don't know what to remove then? the system unit? his insides? I personally do not understand gland that is not properly, the wood I have are all as expected, the system is normal, nothing is buggy, but all the same it's probably the hard drive.
Spoiler

Vinni-Pukh
afraid to burn percent, he too is more than 5 years

V
Vinni-Pukh 22.07.20

aleksanpetelin
Yes, my God , nothing will.

T
Thinker_724 22.07.20

standard situation,after 5 years of use the computer became a wonderful thing to do often especially with a blue screen or reboots,although it was before but not as often,not rarely of course viruses the temperature is raised by 10-20 degrees above normal but not difficult to understand even yourself,now, so do it only for Internet and old games do (though drove it for weeks without shutting down and seldom paid attention to the temperature).2 hard drive refused for the time,cooler on the percent nest under the RAM one refused.How much zamarachivatsya inspections,replacement toothpastes, etc. helped more than half a year after once again crashing and messing for a couple of hours,and now have long spat at him as often even the image after auto reboot displays and blue screens before it shows until he exhausts image can not be issued.Better if often buggy just drag in service until it is too late,however, and there is not always a adequate sit,it'll run,money will tear off and the problem in a few days will appear again.So that is one option to collect adequately the computer,so the parts are not fighting,to put normal cooling and to have at hand a man who understands and does not sin in detail on things like thermal paste,Yes it is important but for example a friend took the computer a couple of years ago so it percent with no thermal paste and no crashes so far.And the PC better times in 5 years to change because Grady sometimes makes no sense especially for new games because still some parts are old and only lead to the fact that the new wear out faster.