3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex1gr 22.07.20 02:55 am

heated percents i5 2400

All kind time of day. In General, the percent I have more than five years as well as my computer. Upgraded the video card to a gtx 960 and a power supply unit (thermal paste change almost 2 years ago) also the RAM. The problem is the following - in any strong game after a few minutes of game gives a blue screen, although the fps may be high ( up to 50 fps or more). Sinned on the RAM (8GB) because the error is always different, but just noticed that in Skyrim the updated percent is heated no more than 65 degrees max, and no blue screens was never, even for a few hours stay in the game. Once include any powerful new game (Deus, mirrors edge,homefront, etc.) in 10-20 minutes of game always gets a blue screen and reboot. Notice that the percent is heated in such games up to 75 degrees. So the question is - is it the CPU or is the normal temperature in the load in games? if not, how to lower this temperature to normal?
77 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vinni-Pukh 22.07.20

aleksanpetelin
There all easy, a couple of buttons and the test went, he goes forever. If there is an error, Prime label changes color, writes the logs.
Prime95 quick test, it kicks the gland tightly if there is a problem.
If the SCR for this you need 2-4-5 hours, Prime95 will do it for 30 minutes

a
alex1gr 22.07.20

Vinni-Pukh
well and it I in Russian write - Shurik you got there in the motherboard (procedure) ))) and if not, how can I find out who is to blame? right now will give again the graphics or something and sit guess what it is )
so I downloaded, right now, will try to do
(sorry I do not understand - 30 min or infinite? and by the way, comp will not burn or percent of this test? but I think, first, the thermal paste probably needs to be replaced)

V
Vinni-Pukh 22.07.20

aleksanpetelin
See, here is the right log event viewer

When there is a BSOD, run the Windows , find and watch BlueScreen (0x124) for example. on 7-ke it would be seen in the blue screen.
and if not, how can I find out who is to blame?
It is necessary at random, first the Small FFT test CPU.
Then taste it in the Blend mode ( if there was no error in Small FFT, but there is a Blend) then I have a problem in the side of the RAM.
sorry not understood - 30 minutes or indefinitely?
It lasts indefinitely. But if there is not good, for example in games blue screen for half an hour, then you have Prime for the 2 minutes it will show an error or BSOD, then start Windows and look in the event viewer that code. So it will be easier to help.
and by the way, comp will not burn or percent of this test? but I think, first, the thermal paste probably needs to be replaced)
Don't be scared for overheating, overheating will save the throttle, and secondly it's an occupational test, it loads the entire CPU at 100% FMA3 instructions. All of the cache kernel.

a
alex1gr 22.07.20

Vinni-Pukh
what is this event viewer? what are you waiting for? (on the infinity test I'm sorry, I do not understand - if there are no errors when it runs out, if he's infinite?)

V
Vinni-Pukh 22.07.20

aleksanpetelin
what is this event viewer?
Just put in the start-up event viewer.
(on the infinity test I'm sorry, I do not understand - if there are no errors when it runs out, if he's infinite?)Need him to close, but I am 100% sure that it will end in the mode of blend, minutes 4 =3

a
alex1gr 22.07.20

Vinni-Pukh
OK, by the way, here's what BlueScreenView shows, but I'm sorry it says nothing
Spoiler

V
Vinni-Pukh 22.07.20

aleksanpetelin
Progeny Prime and throw with BlueScreenViev
1E - the problem is in the CPU
1D - in RAM

a
alex1gr 22.07.20

Vinni-Pukh
tell me what to choose here to start the test?

V
Vinni-Pukh 22.07.20

aleksanpetelin

First, Small FFT

a
alex1gr 22.07.20

Vinni-Pukh
when I first start out the window, I closed it and now it does not appear

V
Vinni-Pukh 22.07.20

aleksanpetelin
On the right panel of the start menu, where the date, icons steam/skype antivirus Prime tyknite right and exit

a
alex1gr 22.07.20

Vinni-Pukh
thank you so much, right now all done (I stepped in)

E
EvgenyDMT 22.07.20

aleksanpetelin
75gr for i5 2400 is a LOT,change the paste or the cooler,or motherboard,should not he so warm,even the box.

V
Vinni-Pukh 22.07.20

EvgenyDMT
Overheating of the CPU, never causes BSOD...

a
alex1gr 22.07.20

EvgenyDMT
The paste will change necessarily.(what do you mean box?)
Vinni-Pukh
The test is, write from your phone, and when you end the test?
And that show errors blue screens my screens with BlueScreenView? On them unless it is impossible to understand what was happening?

V
Vinni-Pukh 22.07.20

aleksanpetelin
and when you end the test?
Never. Just turn it off after an hour or two.
If everything is OK, start the mode Blend
write with phone
The program has a low parity. Can sit in YouTube, or watch a movie

E
EvgenyDMT 22.07.20

Vinni-Pukh
Overheating does not cause,but the cause causing overheating quite causes and blue screen.I think the nurse is a problem,we can. conder burst,maybe even some garbage in voltage...

V
Vinni-Pukh 22.07.20

EvgenyDMT
What reason can cause overheating processor? In addition liftovogo or cooling?
When there is 100% CPU usage and BSOD, so the problem is in the Mat Board, as you said food, conder, etc., but not the CPU

a
alex1gr 22.07.20

Vinni-Pukh
OK thank you! The test will shut down in half an hour, just the hour
EvgenyDMT
I'd like a reason for blue screens to identify

V
Vinni-Pukh 22.07.20

aleksanpetelin
OK thank you! The test will shut down in half an hour, just the hour
Then be sure to try the Blend mode!
If you fall off, then bow to the RAM