3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sorg 23.07.20 10:46 pm

Yes no (Fable)

If you gdenibut will see normal russifiers , without any glitches - I unsubscribe here.
PS. People , Toko inappropriately when cton tell me the link Russ. but she wakes with a counterfeit or seas of glitches - blame (to put it mildly) all on the person who gave it.
And that is often on other forums I see =)
Thank you for your attention)
157 Comments
Sort by:
_
_ChArt 23.07.20

you can put me on the box :))) I will be very thankful. [email protected]

w
white_light_ 23.07.20

Sent Text.Big. I hope it found you. My emails usually do not reach :D

M
MYPJIbIKA 23.07.20

if not difficult skinte please me and normal translation, and so it is impossible to disassemble. Thank you in advance [email protected]

S
SV_HAWK 23.07.20

Then throw it to me, maybe it is better to version 1.05. [email protected] Thanks in advance.

w
white_light_ 23.07.20

Vot. Posted on rapidshare.
***http://rapidshare.de/files/6662402/text.rar.html***

PS does Anyone know how to open .BIG files?

S
SV_HAWK 23.07.20

Maybe someone can send me it on soap: [email protected] I've been on rapidsharer not let, can not nifiga download.

A
AM_KofGor 23.07.20

People!!!
Long have I watched and wanted to buy the game, but the reviews on the translation stopped me(and I prefer the license - I would like not to pay for G, which we shoved the pirates.) And here is the question - ALL the PIRATE TRANSLATION? NO PIRATE-OR FARGUS PIRATE-7ВОЛКА where more or less snotty translation?
And instead of write - russik skinte the soap, it is necessary to do so:
Someone throws here [email protected] And all the other download :)
П0р0ль - MrTi

A
Andrew Leslie 23.07.20

Tell me, please, and how russifitsirovat version, which almost successfully remade in English, to make the first letters in the words were not Russian, and also English? Maybe a reference which will tell you or will reset the required to [email protected]? Would be very grateful.

A
AM_KofGor 23.07.20

Updated crack for Fable: The Lost Chapters the translation is replaced with the version from 7 Wolf.
I am waiting for comments.

-
-Leo- 23.07.20

All is good, BUT. The font is just terrible, impossible to read, the spacing between the letters is the same as between words, everything looks like a set of letters rather than individual words. In the translation itself did not penetrate, but what rushed at first - how strange that dad little son calls on you..

-
-Leo- 23.07.20

After 5 hours of playing kind of got used to the font... super Game! Went to sleep )))

W
Wlad_SWS 23.07.20

And I have the German version. If anyone understands German, I can send.

I have a question: How do I copy the ROM of this game? I took it for rental in video library, but to copy the disk did not work: there is a file with the name 0002 unreadable. Neither CloneCD or IsoBuster are unable to read this file. Who got to copy, email or please send us this file, which is located on the first disk.
My box: [email protected]

W
Wlad_SWS 23.07.20

And this crack for the English version only is placed? Because I did set myself, and the game does not start!

v
venom-aria 23.07.20

Che very tight about new versions russifiers Nitsche and who knows, tomorrow I'll be game to take, and of transfer more or less normal and what not?? And me money for a license is not a pity, the current one we have is publishing it??

W
Wlad_SWS 23.07.20

Will write when I buy!

B
Beloc 23.07.20

if there is a normal crack skinte to me on [email protected] PLIZ

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 23.07.20

We have a Fable no one publishes and will not publish...(((

S
SunSity 23.07.20

Kintos and me pliz [email protected]

v
venom-aria 23.07.20

2Wlad_SWS
Well, bought and th?

W
Wlad_SWS 23.07.20

venom-aria, just could you throw a file with a Russian translation of the game is the fact that there is already a long time in his search?