3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sorg 23.07.20 10:46 pm

Yes no (Fable)

If you gdenibut will see normal russifiers , without any glitches - I unsubscribe here.
PS. People , Toko inappropriately when cton tell me the link Russ. but she wakes with a counterfeit or seas of glitches - blame (to put it mildly) all on the person who gave it.
And that is often on other forums I see =)
Thank you for your attention)
157 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marc Lucy 23.07.20

please, friends, don't leave in trouble, throw a good crack and [email protected] !!! Age will not forget ))

S
Sticker28 23.07.20

In Gambling I read that the license is 1C!!!Probably not soon , as it was with DOOM 3? but after six months, I personally buy amazom..wouldn't miss it...

G
Guild Master 23.07.20

http://zoneofgames.ru/public.php/fd6987f5dfcd2b06e7250c86b46d70cd/FableTLC.exe

B
Beloyar 23.07.20

I downloaded the translation from the site http://zoneofgames.ru/- set it in the game folder, but after launching the game crashes.The game menu is loaded -possible to change settings-but after starting a new character the game crashes.The game starts to work normally only after the removal of Russification.If anyone knows what is the problem and will be able posovetuyte something worthwhile -I will be glad to hear.English I know well - but for some reason I need -although a decent translation.
Thanks in advance to anyone with common Council.

W
Wlad_SWS 23.07.20

I have the same thing: after starting the game crashes! I think the problem is that the text file.big the crack is different with the original size.

B
Beloyar 23.07.20

So-who uses Rusik 1.05 or 1.1 when you create a character, call him using only English letters or numbers.he did that, the game ceased to fly -here's a joke :)

W
Wlad_SWS 23.07.20

I have not even started! Not to mention the name of the character.

z
zosik 23.07.20

AUTHOR! DRINK YADU! SNASE ANYWAYS RUSKUJU VERSIJU AND STEFFI INGLISS! PAT DOWNLOAD RUSE-FECHTER AT COURT INSTAL ' AND FSE BEAM!!! :-)

C
Chase 23.07.20

Help to restore the saves,whatever the boy was, who should... WRITE on [email protected]

P. S. This school occurs when you start the game by writing in the name of profile Rousseau letters.

s
special helper 23.07.20

a big request!!!!!!!!!!! uninstalled the game,and with it rusifikator, please send a box [email protected].
Another question in the beginning of the game ( in childhood ) perform several actions, then saved and quit, when I go back to my save and the game starts from the beginning, if there was one this email, and then passed the game 2 times, all opened, all complied with, except treasure, so I want again, but because the persistence of the smell will not be able

D
Dron2090 23.07.20

Please someone skinte the soap [email protected] russifikator for Fable.

W
WolFF 23.07.20

White Hawk!!! I appeal to you, you're our Savior! :)) I'll be very grateful and thankful if you will condescend to mere mortals and will send on soap [email protected] the long-awaited rossif-R for a Fabliau!.. In advance huge to you THANKS!.!

W
Wlad_SWS 23.07.20

I have no English version! And German is not put!

s
soldat 23.07.20

People kind, throw off on soap ([email protected]) russifiers for the game Fable.Thanks in advance,and if you can throw sohranenku after prison.

s
stalker2000 23.07.20

http://vip.netsurf.ru/browse/?r=148703

.MOrz. 23.07.20

Dron2090 and soldiers:I to you on soap sent Rusik!:)

W
Wlad_SWS 23.07.20

And no one knows where to download Russian version of the game?

Z
ZULDER 23.07.20

Hi all. People please give a link for crack of this game only not battered and then all prodalsia everywhere writes an error, or throw on soap [email protected] I would be very grateful!!!

B
BIKIHG 23.07.20

ZULDER
You threw the soap russik..

W
Wlad_SWS 23.07.20

What's your language? I didn't crack up on the German version!