3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sorg 23.07.20 10:46 pm

Yes no (Fable)

If you gdenibut will see normal russifiers , without any glitches - I unsubscribe here.
PS. People , Toko inappropriately when cton tell me the link Russ. but she wakes with a counterfeit or seas of glitches - blame (to put it mildly) all on the person who gave it.
And that is often on other forums I see =)
Thank you for your attention)
157 Comments
Sort by:
M
MR BUNGLE 23.07.20

http://zoneofgames.ru/index.php/gb/file/134
Download here , the translation is not so hot , but tolerable ))

B
Bugaga Velikiy 23.07.20

27 out license radovatsya necessary. tired of these russifiers

W
Wlad_SWS 23.07.20

Yay! We'll be waiting!
Waited a year for...

B
BIKIHG 23.07.20

The game already along and across, tries russifiers?

1Konstantin 23.07.20

GREAT GAME WORTH THE WAIT!!! I TRIED TO PLAY WITH THE BOY-A PERVERSION! 27TH BUY A GREAT RELEASE AND I'LL ENJOY IT IN FULL :-) ESPECIALLY WHEN THE EXPECTATION WAS HEATED THE WHOLE YEAR! (WHAT THE FUCK TOOK YOU SO LONG? :€)

W
Wlad_SWS 23.07.20

And I gave up already to play it for a long time! Saved the game, then decided to upload, after which it I was naked! I was crowbars then just play and start over! I decided to wait for the Russian version... I Think I waited in vain for - play, still, I wouldn't do it.. for the collection will lie at me...

Z
ZwerPSF 23.07.20

Went 2 times with the boy with Zoneofgames - excellent Rus if not to pay attention to large gaps between the letters... And the text is quite clear... AND 1S fuck up the voice acting... well, SUVs are not those voices... you can Download it from the forum on the website http://taverna.dinet.ru/ - 1C full Rus - voice+sound! And by the way - on this official website the shaft Rusiko with voice acting!

W
Wlad_SWS 23.07.20

Thanks for the link! Where is the first part of the archive?

t
taimael 23.07.20

put please gdenit Rus 1C

W
Wlad_SWS 23.07.20

Vyklal link!

t
taimael 23.07.20

really?
I didn't notice...

been there this link
1C they have driven

PS. what other default for the fuck count?

1Konstantin 23.07.20

Here is a link to SUPER blonde from Daredevil!!!

_hTTp://up-file.com/download/30e532262466/Fable-The-Lost-Chapters-Text-rus.exe.html

S
Sion Sten 23.07.20

And accidentally saves rusif not going to fuck?

W
Wlad_SWS 23.07.20

Try it! Just in case somewhere and copy them!

p
psc 23.07.20

plz throw Rusik with a tavern on the soap [email protected] cheto cant download from rapid!

T
Tayler Derden 23.07.20

2psc

On www.fable.net.ru There is a great crack. To download no problems can be there.

k
klon2 23.07.20

tell people! why does the game not have? she writes that nechcete file!! where is the fail to take? thank you for your attention!!!

B
Bugaga Velikiy 23.07.20

First we had to create a theme.
Secondly what is the file?

k
klon2 23.07.20

honestly speaking, I don't know how it is called! I gave the friend who in the Internet-club works he wrote and said that the game is written that is not enough file ! secondly what kind of theme you want to create? thanks for the advice!!

W
Wlad_SWS 23.07.20

If you don't know what it is called, and we can send you this file! (There may be a crack needed?)
It is necessary to create a new topic. This theme is called Screenshots of the game. Here all about the Russification of the game. You need to create a problem of not starting the game with the lack of some file.