3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShMaLb_BoBeR 22.10.19 10:54 am

Replace \"Daw\" Poll (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

So. Who I would like to replace Checkbox in what may be a Battleship or a Frigate ? For example I would like to have a bigger boat) Battleship for example)
106 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fitterr 22.10.19

ShMaLb_BoBeR
Battleship for example)
Sailing ships of the line battleships was not called:)

S
ShMaLb_BoBeR 22.10.19

Fitterr
Bazaar there) But you understand)

Z
Zhekaas 22.10.19

Well, I think for a pirate to have a heavy pot, quite unnecessary. But sometimes you want to have so to say a more powerful ship than Daw.

I
ImMax_Dm 22.10.19

In my opinion, the Daw would be a good ship for a pirate, especially when you consider all the improvements. There is a balance of manoeuvrability, speed and firepower. Perhaps to take the ship a little more, but certainly not lineiny, for a pirate it does not fit and looks very silly.

N
NightHawkreal 22.10.19

I'd like to have one of the legendary.

R
Ryuksvart 22.10.19

I love Checkbox. Brig - perfect for pirate, maneuverable, fast. Pirate bigger ship not needed, so as to attack the enemy suddenly and quickly, and just as quickly disappear. With a big boat so it will not work, because it is clumsy and very visible.

X
Xorras 22.10.19

I want to change to a Star Destroyer :D

45x45 22.10.19

The Queen Anne's revenge pereplanirovana it would be the same O_O

K
Kpik 22.10.19

Jackdaw normal ship. The only thing I would change is the view not only of the sails, the helm and figures, but also a view of the hull, the deck, battering RAM, guns and so on. And Kumar that the entire command as prisoners... Shaved in the same clothes and so on. Though a bit of variety...
45x45
Plus for the Queen Anne's Revenge... a Good ship.

S
ShMaLb_BoBeR 22.10.19

Well. A lot of opinions) Will wait for mods or DLC from Yubikov)
PS And lemanik still want) Cool he looks.

N
NightHawkreal 22.10.19

Kpik
Is the pirates-workers :)

The brig may be good for a pirate, but can we mark in admirals pirate free Republic :)

K
Kpik 22.10.19

Vint -Boss
It is likely the Sail Shape, Helm. I have sails from the Black ship, the figure of the wheel... like no... I do not remember exactly.

NightHawkreal
Yeah)) They even recruited as guest workers... the crowd.

ShMaLb_BoBeR
It seems to me that Checkbox do not substitute. Max will come up to her a few buns new, change of housing, or something like that...

I'm not understand all the pirates in the game normal ships... But only our GG ship is called Daw... Why not the Ostrich, Flamingo, Hummingbird?

P. S. I still WANT MORE CLOTHES ON a PIRATE THEME FOR YEARS! And then all the pirates as the pirates: in coats, in three-cornered hats... And our GG in Sparta from the corpse of a suit, but still not really suitable pirate. In a cocked hat with only 2 outfit in the game: Clothing captain Morgan and another bought in Uplay... Even that idiot Roberts and pirate clothing. Kapets...

s
sashka007 22.10.19

many of you just didn't bleed the Daw completely, so looking for a replacement...
I pumped , and this is the best ship !

K
Kapitan Romantik 22.10.19

sashka007
Completely according to customers ' requirements. Fully pumped Daw manovara( legendarnyi) are submitted without any difficulties.

L
Laysik_One 22.10.19

sashka007
It is not in the specifications. And the appearance of the ship. I liked Blackbeard's ship than the jackdaw. I would like the liberty ships, the corsairs. But that would be silly. As we have clearly access will be a hero. And in dogs we roughly no one in the history, so you can do whatever you want and swim on what you want.

K
Kapellimestari 22.10.19

It is strange that in the game there are five kinds of ships: gunboat, schooner, brig, frigate, and Manowar. The latter, incidentally, is persistently referred to as a Galleon, and it's not only pale, when the speech of the characters generates unrealized and replaced things.
Takes longing for Le Corsaire. But whether will take out my eyes the graphics of ten years after Blackflag?

C
CrowBY 22.10.19

Kpik
of the case, RAM, etc. is changing with the improvement of jackdaws

K
Kpik 22.10.19

Jura17
I know that. Mark I bled to the maximum. And then what? Then only change the nature of sails, the helm and figures... everything. I would like more variety...

I'd like something epic to make the ship... like in the movies pirates of the Caribbean...

PS I want in an MMORPG... to sit anywhere, drink anywhere, and the like. A bottle of rum at the helm and a good day xD

M
MrSoulz7z 22.10.19

I hate that the Windows in the stern boarded up =\

D
Deadflo 22.10.19

Don't know I hate the kind of daws on the last pumping of the body, it commercials for a couple years before drops into modernization, and these steel plates around is not very good, if someone will find a way to restore the original view of jackdaws as at level 1 but that would be with the latest level was the report =)