3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShMaLb_BoBeR 22.10.19 10:54 am

Replace \"Daw\" Poll (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

So. Who I would like to replace Checkbox in what may be a Battleship or a Frigate ? For example I would like to have a bigger boat) Battleship for example)
106 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dima Konstantinov 22.10.19

It would be nice Nautilus add
quite atmospheric work

W
Warlord24 22.10.19

frigate I think would do the trick, on lineinykh of course not a pirated one, as the pirates fire power is not really needed, their goal is not to sink and to take on Board the ship, but important speed and agility. Although pumped Daw and very abrupt if not blunt, drains of lineiny even under cover of the frigates pretty quickly. But I think in the real world one of the pirates with lineinymi not fought, it would be much easier to escape from military monster, than so framed, and the traders, the rulers also did not go.

D
Deadflo 22.10.19

Warlord24
Why, in the history of the Royal Fortune pirate ship of Bartholomew Roberts was a battleship of the 2nd class, but in General pirates preferred small class ship sloops schooners Brigs, part of corvettes.... Frigates uncommon for a pirate even on the history of the Queen Anne's Revenge was a Sloop. About it you can read on Wikipedia. The pirates almost always took small prey

N
NightHawkreal 22.10.19

Yeah, the little things so the colony capture :)

A
Antimad 22.10.19

In General, too, thought of a new ship, but the improvement has offset all the disadvantages. Made everything, except the last, that the drawings are made. It is possible to fight with a few bold ships, including linear. But then I decided to compete with one of the legendary... To begin such a surprise coming, I think that right now, from afar mortars it, and then BAM, the movie and after the movie, he's already at us sailing, we are moving, the distance is small)) Thought maneuver it as something to beat, so figure there! It is with such speed caught me, like I was. Went to the side to RAM in the ass not to... well, I saw that he and Taran and HP are all pumped and the speed of space. Have to shoot all 15 mortar rounds, three times caught in heavy nuclei, many times the usual shots... total - and half of the CP is not removed, ecowill was barely alive. The legendary stupid better) with it much. With this it would not be interesting in these seas to swim. It frigates spread is possible as the gunboats with Jackdaws.

K
Kpik 22.10.19

Antimad
I firepower and jackdaws enough. And that's the look I would like some other...

N
NightHawkreal 22.10.19

Antimad
It's called boss :)

K
Kpik 22.10.19

http://2krota.ru/uploads/posts/2009-03/1236626363_korabl-dlya-perevozki-skota-04.jpg
I want this ship in AC 4 XDDD

D
Deadflo 22.10.19

Kpik
Ahaha, five-storey building

K
Kpik 22.10.19

Deadflo
For that, you can take the reals for accommodation... the Pirate hotel. With blackjack and send*s XD

A
Antimad 22.10.19

Yes, look at the improvement of housing does not change kazhys.

NightHawkreal
Yes, that's right :)

j
jamakasi1 22.10.19

As it is generally possible to demolish the improvements and protupila and not put the harpoons now nothing but sharks don't Shine

r
rigg74ru 22.10.19

I would like to place Daw ship of the line with RAM fully pumped))

D
Deadflo 22.10.19

rigg74ru
Would a game about a Royal Navy captain then it probably would be possible

Kpik
Tried Senya via Artmane to crack my second awareness of the casing 5, do not hunt on a steel brig to swim....

T
Temnyy Vlastelin 22.10.19

I would have changed to the Royal Manowar "Soleil Royal" from Pirates.

K
Kpik 22.10.19

Deadflo
Overdone this armor...
I was thinking... It would be interesting to swim on the boat. For example, when you capture a ship... Left the box out on the boat quietly sailed, took a team, loaded on a cargo boat and sailed away... but What no stealth.
But to present only a small boat in the storm... I would have played, and what...

D
Deadflo 22.10.19

Kpik
Oh dreams =)

K
Kpik 22.10.19

Deadflo
Yeah... to Dream is not harmful, harmful not to dream))

I
Igor_Kholupko 22.10.19

Personally, I ship like almost completely. One time roofing disappointing - it on the sides of some white pieces of cloth, like spare sails! Without them I would be better!

r
redead47 22.10.19

Damn put the RAM that would 100% pass. No one knows how to remove it?