3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShMaLb_BoBeR 22.10.19 10:54 am

Replace \"Daw\" Poll (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

So. Who I would like to replace Checkbox in what may be a Battleship or a Frigate ? For example I would like to have a bigger boat) Battleship for example)
106 Comments
Sort by:
l
legend510 22.10.19

redead47
No, and why?

T
Tovarish. 22.10.19

I was in this ship annoys only the name and coloring,and a good combination of manevrennost and firepower,was the mission is linear,it is clumsy and terribly slow.

G
Gabriel Deum Ex Colossus 22.10.19

I would would take the El Imponte or the Queen Anne's Revenge or l'aquila !

U
Ulthwe 22.10.19

Gabriel Deum Ex Colossus
Yes Daw just the same....to l'aquila another 50 years.......and revenge died together with a black beard....so.....

V
Virtus.Pro.V.L.D 22.10.19

to replace checkbox on black Jemchujina )))

r
redead47 22.10.19

legend510
I just don't like it, I think it is unlikely that the pirates had sailed with a battering RAM, and even if you swam it I don't like the look of the ship and so the metal body spoils, and this RAM

g
grev_4 22.10.19

redead47
I think that a ship could, in the language of Jack Sparrow, confiscate, the pirates and used with RAM or without RAM. In General, the more combat power (of course, in correlation with speed), the better. Would be possible to upgrade.

g
grev_4 22.10.19

In General, on the subject, Daw quite satisfied. Not even on full flow, with several linear was good.

A
Askolit 22.10.19

Yes, in fact, a good programmer this Pro,LEM decides quickly, then all you need to move the active wheel on all ships in the game and also move the cabin type and all... took the freighter to obordazh or standing at the port jumped behind the wheel and forward=) I FOR CTAB you CAN BILO to TAKE on OTHER SHIPS!!!

E
Evgen4ik94 22.10.19

I would like to be able to go down into the hold, in 3 parts over Huitema, and that they can play mini-games!

F
Foxhound85 22.10.19

Plus for the fact that it was possible to take other ships... I Want ship of the line)) or at least Fregat...

M
Misha2111 22.10.19

People shorter.My friend found the value of the active steering..it is possible so go for it..Open Wheel is 0 and closed 1!.we tried a mission with the Queen Anne's revenge..

A
Ade 22.10.19

Misha2111
Explain more please

M
Misha2111 22.10.19

we load the saves in turn..first the one with the indoor wheel namely in the mission and then in free mode..in both saves the character was at the helm..

W
Walter Benedict Sullivan 22.10.19

Instead of ''Daw'' would like ''El Impoluto'' or HMS ''Prince''.

J
Joker543297860 22.10.19

Misha2111
for**jar live at least and it is not clear

S
Shadow_of_God 22.10.19

It's A Pity Checkbox. In the Assassin's creed IV: Freedom cry stating that she drowned. And is the evidence: broken nose jackdaws with her remains. Again sorry, but the ship Adewale Eksperto Credit powerful.

M
Marongo 22.10.19

Shadow_of_God
by the way, I never found the nose..didn't even think about it, because first was the addon about the Negro..he was afraid that the game does not like it)

I think the developers wanted to associate a character with a certain ship that did so, although in the same 1 corsairs was capturing more and more ships and float a small flotilla. Even in the mother of all games on the marine theme High Seas Trader could buy a new ship and upgrade it. But I do not remember, it was possible to capture at least 1 ship and bring it to port, but just - obtained from the captured ship the material could be your fix (in the presence of a deck carpenter). Boarding was shelling sails barshots...I think as much was taken from there))

H
Hypest 22.10.19

The eye of Palpatine would be great.

H
Holic-spb 22.10.19

Linear of course it would be cool to have , but he's too slow , and the interest is partially lost because only the other line will be able to adequately fight such a huge company , but the PPC is its speed , zadolbali to sail from point to point on their own))
Although I would like DLC that it would be possible to change karabli , but in fact somehow change the boat would have killed the atmosphere of piracy , this is not the sid Myers pirates to the ship changed for the better )