3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShMaLb_BoBeR 22.10.19 10:54 am

Replace \"Daw\" Poll (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

So. Who I would like to replace Checkbox in what may be a Battleship or a Frigate ? For example I would like to have a bigger boat) Battleship for example)
106 Comments
Sort by:
S
SleWik 22.10.19

But why just linear? For example, a light frigate an excellent replacement for the crow.

p
pe4enka-pe4enkovi4 22.10.19

I would a legendary ship took,and that is why they are fast and strong,and why you can shoot a few volleys in a row. Yes, and strong))

p
pe4enka-pe4enkovi4 22.10.19

and assassin 4 Freedom cry seems to be in the upper right corner,there is a mark of the legendary ship,and in fact, them there 2 pieces,all merged except for the two of them =\

v
vorobev_2012 22.10.19

how to replace the Queen ANNE's REVENGE

B
Bloody R.I.P Horse 22.10.19

I would like to have a Galeon, the body would be black with red sails as the ship of death, black and grey, the nose - skull with horns, bound with chains. the ship would be mandatory mortars, a huge number of guns firing various projectiles and, this may sound crazy-Taran. here on this ship, I would swim)) and about the team, everyone would have the strongest of arms, and rich apparel. and Edward would be dressed like the other pirates, but maybe even more epic)) opensource projects, eh, my imagination and plays) Oh, right, I forgot to say that the ship was all beat in chains, turtles and frightening decorations)

B
Bloody R.I.P Horse 22.10.19

SleWik
it seems to me that the Daw even bigger than the frigate), and that all the characteristics - better

R
Romanov Konstantin 22.10.19

well, let's say, if a frigate has been improved as well as jackdaw, he would have been better.
I would not have refused to replace this bucket cores =/ I would like the ship a bit more naturally and powerfully

F
FreeRide 22.10.19

Deadflo
Frigate Aquila was in the late 18th century, and the actions of Black Flag take place in the early 18th century!

G
GrangMaster Yoda 22.10.19

ShMaLb_BoBeR
I would like the Checkbox to replace the Legendary ship, and it is desirable that the firepower was not like Daws and how this legendarnie

98andrey22 22.10.19

Can anyone join in?

M
Mandalorian 22.10.19

in my Daw at the time..........

A
Aybulat Shamuratov 22.10.19

b Daw - karabl just Shine quick manifesty but we in battle or merchant ships snochala need to wear down the enemy and it is not difficult to do in a Daw but I want nastoyashuyu military power in this case to a frigate or lineiny endure 2-3 side volleys. with senanikom agree with some too big and navoroty but the frigate will be for me the best option and if we introduce the ability to upgrade this ship, then this game will not and I will be forever thanks to the developers. so to be honest I would have changed Daw to some sort of powerful frigate

b
bublik.ru 22.10.19

I do not like the appearance to full upgrade all the bluff made. All the gold, the iron like a steamer of some kind. Developed would have the sails removed and the engine from the aircraft carrier vtulit. And ship cool from all parts prefer only 4 because of the pirate craft. That would be some mod to deliver not changed its original view from the first level. Well, guns mortars may be added but you can't change it would be cooler.

B
Bombardirovschik 22.10.19

I'd like a submarine instead of a Daw. For a pirate at the time.
And ideally NUCLEAR missiles nicotinevalium on Board.

L
Lexinton 22.10.19

Xorras
well, you give. still asked flying ship STAG from the game Saints Row. although legendary ships to take on Board the ship and in the Navy Kenueya and I'd like to add. since extra ships in other fleet they are very work but not as the core for our HS

S
StNi 22.10.19

Guys, it offers freedom cry

M
Maks 0.1 22.10.19

Why replace a Daw ! Don't do this ! Better would be that the developers have made the system as in Mad Max . Well, supposedly is the main machine for the company and for pumping and there are other machines that can only be in the garage to keep and drive ! In our case, instead gorozha kakoynibud Bay instead of cars ships and main ship, the jackdaw! That would be great! Does anyone know how to send the developers will offer them this idea !!! In my opinion that would be fine. The checkbox to leave alone just to do the Bay tipo garage and the seizure of the ships and choose their swim and cook on want!

M
Maks 0.1 22.10.19

ShMaLb_BoBeR
Why replace a Daw ! Don't do this ! Better would be that the developers have made the system as in Mad Max . Well, supposedly is the main machine for the company and for pumping and there are other machines that can only be in the garage to keep and drive ! In our case, instead gorozha kakoynibud Bay instead of cars ships and main ship, the jackdaw! That would be great! Does anyone know how to send the developers will offer them this idea !!! In my opinion that would be fine. The checkbox to leave alone just to do the Bay tipo garage and the seizure of the ships and choose their swim and cook on want!

V
Vyacheslav Mihaylyuk 22.10.19

Think about it the ship was designed to go along the rivers , but to replace a battleship like .

t
toraleystripe 22.10.19

I would like that made it so that it would be possible to change your vehicle at any boarded (including the legendary ships) and of course to give the ships to its name. ( would be nice would be a mod)