3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N1KO 23.07.20 11:34 pm

Mafia 2 vs GTA 4 v.3 (Mafia 2)

Mafia II vs GTA IV

Deviation from the topic - BAN

Previous threads:
|1|2|
115 Comments
Sort by:
R
Russian_Lawyer 23.07.20

OO! Yes is the opinion Loginova already has a value?-I remember fans of the GTA said that it is stupid and not his opinion at all on the serious side,when he praised the mafia-I have to argue with them tried,and now when he said what they wanted to hear-it turned out that he deliberately pretended to be stupid,but in fact it is an authority.

D
Don Markos 23.07.20

Russian_MEHT
+10

G
Grand Theft Aero 23.07.20

get awaY_[667] what is this?And our builders toe this style-in the city center mortgaged the house, and 10 years it can't build, but all the citizens from it excited...
And Yes, you can never play RDR and see what there story don't go and kill Bob, because I want to, but shoot from the train by Indians and coyotes(okay, only coyotes), save the girl from the Ogre be a real criminal, or Sheriff, etc...

_
_PooH_ 23.07.20

Assessment of gambling discuss on the website of igromanii.Here, it's considered offtopic.Last warning.Next time all will be given a warning and close the topic.

R
Roman0612 23.07.20

Mafia 2 is better in terms of optimization (much better) + enough interesting missions + graphics

And GTA missions a lot, but is there I wonder?? the entire game you only need to extinguish it! no change! every mission is kill!!! or catch and kill, etc.!

and in the Mafia, though what that story is! something is happening there, etc.!

Mafia is worse than the current in the sense that there is no MP!

and mafia 2 is also better than GTA !

Well here is the account control.... I would not say that bad management in the mafia... but not the best! well.... secondary.... and physics too, like not bad.... especially the animation of passers-by is very pleased....

well this is purely my opinion... the fact that MAFIA 2 is much better than GTA 4!

g
get away_[667] 23.07.20

A VARIETY OF GTA IV:

* shooting
* fight + fight with machetes
* chase vehicles + ability to shoot while riding
* chase on motorcycles + the ability to shoot while riding
* chase boats + ability to shoot while riding
* helicopters
* you can swim and jump in real time
* mobile phone and Internet cafes (which also play a gameplay role)
* there are bowling,Billiards, air hockey, Darts, Golf and other mini-game related anyway to the gameplay

Missions are quite varied. Even there is original type to lure the victim to the window with the help of Telefono call and shoot with a rifle. THE MORE problem with sometimes the same type of missions fixed in the Episodes!
PS one Euphoria holds the screen for a long time

A VARIETY OF MAFIA II

* shooting
* fight
* chase vehicles

All missions are scripted and even the animation of falling bodies! Although, at times, hand-tooled and destructible scenery save action)

The plot in the top Four is NO worse than in Mafia 2. Have already explained above.
About Open Word silent here and everything is clear)))

And IV is better because there is a huge variety of side effects and MULTIPLAYER!!!

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.1.9.9.6 23.07.20

Mafia 2 is better.And in Grand Theft Auto VI graphics hangs.And in Mafia 2 a strong story

B
Bolshe Ne Sizhu S Etogo A 23.07.20

Mafia 2 is better.And in Grand Theft Auto VI graphics hangs.And in Mafia 2 a strong story
Um... Buy a more powerful computer. Maybe b will no longer hang

C
Chupakabra [zhdu Dyuka] 23.07.20

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 1.9.9.6
hahaha, shkololo.
1.graphics hangs
2.And in Mafia 2 a strong story
-Oh Yes, the plot is a mafia - gamna, C3.14зденое with other films

W
Wild Rider 23.07.20

of course, GTA 4.

D
Don Markos 23.07.20

It is clear that wins Mafia 2
*I am sure that the great gadroons get awaY_[667] starts aserati the mafia and calling me a schoolboy, explaining that the lack of arguments.* XD

R
Russian_Lawyer 23.07.20

get awaY_[667]
I'm sorry,but your list will have to exclude:
*chase on motorcycles + the ability to shoot while riding
* chase boats + ability to shoot while riding
* helicopters
* mobile phone and Internet cafes (which also play a gameplay role)
Because in the mafia we are talking about the 50s,and all this was not,the boat really was-but the mafia game noble-so boats,first the motorcycles,bicycles,rollers,skates, there is not the topic,but in mafia you delicately forgot to add:
Assassinations;
Trade in stolen goods;
Manufacturing machines;
The work carrier;
Racketeering;
Robbery of establishments;(all for iskluchenie service centre)
Only one minus-all in the game little,well, gambling games is not enough-and they would be very out of place.

Chupacabra [waiting for FIFA11]
The plot is not stolen and borrowed from the famous movies and for fans of such films is a huge plus,my friend loves the film Goodfellashe is in awe of the plot.Of course if you hate mafia movies story gomno.

D
Don Markos 23.07.20

Russian_MEHT
+10

S
Sukkubus 23.07.20

Russian_MEHT, well this boat is not the topic? Okay, I agree that they were not involved in the missions (just can't imagine the gangsters driving the boat:) ), but why not give the opportunity Vito just to ride on them? Nafig then do their drew. Water world has turned completely circumcised, but as many other things.

R
Russian_Lawyer 23.07.20

Sukk.bus
that's it-the Italian mafia behind the wheel of the boat-it's funny,though purely for show powerful to make them valid-well, this is the taste-and I wouldn't have to take a boat)

C
Chupakabra [zhdu Dyuka] 23.07.20

and in the mafia you delicately forgot to add:
Assassination
-in GTA 4 there
Stolen goods
-mission? Val is not considered, in GTA a lot of interesting missions
Trade
-any mini-games of 4 pros auto sales
The work of a porter
again the mission
Robbery establishments
also have
Well, of course if you hate mafia movies story gomno
- I MIM are neutral

p
player71rus 23.07.20

Don Markos and Russian_MEHT - You just angry students, a computer which pulls GTA 4. Well, as a normal person can say that dull, boring and uninteresting game Mafia 2 better than GTA 4 ?!! You really believe that?!! What is there to do can be discussed when the four by the beginning of June 2010, has sold in excess of 17 million copies !!! You just think about this figure: 17 millionov copies !!! Isn't a dull game for shkoloty with uninteresting story (as I believe the young mobsters) it would have sold??? And what about the sales of the mafia? Huh? I'm not even going to speak about these shameful numbers.

D
Don Markos 23.07.20

player71rus
1) My computer pulls GTA 4
2) I'm not angry, I'm not angry, even a smiley face at the end of the set.
3)I don't think Mafia 2 is boring and uninteresting and do not impose me your opinion with a statistic argumentation. I do not care for sales, just by 2010, all the rock games torrents.

R
Redmurza 23.07.20

player71rus
Enter the matrix sold 5 million copies, and it does not prevent her to be a rare HS. I'm not saying that GTA 4 is a bad game, on the contrary, but a normal person cannot say that Mafia 2 is dull, boring and uninteresting. In terms of plot, graphics, optimization, development and attention to detail she gives GTA 4 a hundred points handicap.

p
player71rus 23.07.20

Don Markos

I do not care for sales, just by 2010, all the rock games torrents. And two years ago did not shake or what? Yeah... of Course... And even then the grass was greener and the sun shined brighter...

That is, in 2008, during the release of four, all just bought litsuhi? Of course it is obvious that right now my more. But the real blockbusters, more than compensated. For example, the same Modern Warfare 2 - Yes kazualschina, but damn - the game is not a slag and smokin ' hot! And she was the most downloaded game of the end of 2009! But it brought profit to literally get rich Activision! Because there were also the millions of people who have not downloaded MW 2, and bought the license.

So blame for the failure of Mafia 2 pirates is stupid. When Mafia 2 was obliged to bring the publisher millions, but to no avail. Yeah, I'm not even sure that this game actually paid off!!! But she, too, was intended for a mass audience. And it's not because the fault of the pirates, or is was bad. The thing is that the Czechs too fond of drawing beautiful spots, and forgot about their promises, and most importantly - about the addictive gameplay. And beautiful videos, nobody will buy it - not those times.