3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N1KO 23.07.20 11:34 pm

Mafia 2 vs GTA 4 v.3 (Mafia 2)

Mafia II vs GTA IV

Deviation from the topic - BAN

Previous threads:
|1|2|
115 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanchez147 23.07.20

I don't know exactly what year but the fact that the 90s that's for sure

r
ronaldobest 23.07.20

In what year will the game?
In our days, that is in 2008.

http://forums.playground.ru/gta_4/165220/

S
Sanchez147 23.07.20

well then I apologize

S
Sulfur 23.07.20

Sanchez147
I wonder do you much in the 90 saw mobile phones with camera?

J
John Lokk 23.07.20

Yes, in Mafia 2 of course mobile phones should not be, but just a pay phone or home should work in both directions. Would possible to call a taxi from the booth or from the house directly. To call other characters though out the story. And only the police to call and bribe, all of them easier to kill or get away from them and change.

Vito: Hello Joe?
Joe: Yeah?
Vito: let's Go to a strip club?
Joe: - Yes you that I'm not awake yet! Later call.))))

P. S. on the other hand this can be explained by the fact that the mafia prefer to talk about serious matters in a personal meeting, so as not to risk with the wiretapping of the phone. But to wander through half the city without a taxi - nonsense. At least the trip home to sleep to go you'd miss.

K
Kouzen 23.07.20

Fucking dialogue killed me with its richness...
Eddie: Hey Vito, this is Eddie.
Vito: Hi Eddie
Eddie: drop it and come to Joe's!
Vito: Yeah.
Surely in those years, such as Vito, it was not curiosity to at least know what the thing is....
I would like the game type of movie the phantom current without black humor,that's about 90 can flow games to do any mafia dies...

I
ILDARkaTSR 23.07.20

John Lokk
Would possible to call a taxi from the booth or from the house directly. To call other characters though out the story.
+1000000 respect. Sometimes it seems why these normal people are not attracted to developing games.

A
AnimeHero 23.07.20

gta 4 is better because there is open world

A
AnimeHero 23.07.20

and in the mafia 2 graphics better )

J
John Lokk 23.07.20

Kouzen they apparently such business was, and tried to emphasize the importance of the case, that the phone couldn't tell.

Yes, in the man is also the story's one of those, but you look natural. The wooden house is wet quietly with the music and no police came.

Joe is also here in broad daylight with a gun in downtown shmalyaet, but not much. (First Mob in the Parking lot where the shooting was better, and when Salieri drove to the restaurant and the hotel explosion, but there is generally still better at times.)

I remember in Mafia 2 like the mission of the gang on Hot Roadh soak because of the truckload of cigarettes. Shed shoot beautifully, then went to their warehouse, and there is a bit of OO in boot. I think finally, maybe give a wave but fuck.((( Steve even shook it a little in the video.

And in GTA IV than not the phantom? There are at least Faustina in the basement of the torture was good. And in GTA IV Lost and Damned ray in the basement even better. Or a person on a wheel brush.

Do mafia have bits and feet to break and brass knuckles to knock the teeth, or to shoot at the legs though. And Vito, we never even tortured. (only left the corpse was buried on the way home). Fists waving with monotonous techniques boring very quickly.

The only thing that happened is the atmosphere (cars, city, and music).

R
Russian_Lawyer 23.07.20

OO!Yes, there is still ongoing debate)I thought I was already enough of fighting,but I see that there are still strong people honor you and respect and good luck in your difficult task.)

J
John Lokk 23.07.20

Russian_MEHT there were only hardcore fans of Mafia 2, stenseke over them and people who properly and without fanaticism look at both games.)))

I
ILDARkaTSR 23.07.20

Russian_MEHT
There is a dispute you see?

K
Kouzen 23.07.20

John Lokk
Yes,but you have to admit the atmosphere is not the same in GTA,bikers,a Serb immigrant,assistant faggot....
Still mafia 2 is closer to that,but the bastards developers as on date, beautiful words are uttered,and the hell of the current due to the sales result...
But really after seeing the story,I understood a little more work they could really make a masterpiece,to show the friendship of Vito and Joe,for example,
calls Joe and says"I'm here at the bar that,to me, what types approached the sho,help me out.But the main mistake tupolobye the PUBLISHER is the clipping nonlinearity,it ruined the whole game.....

J
John Lokk 23.07.20

Kouzen Yes, the atmosphere is different, but people and their relationships are the same. The closest to seriousness just The Lost and Damned came I think. Although the original GTA IV too, well done.

But in Mafia 2 there were thoughts and even better. For example an altercation in the street with the gangsters like in the video on youtube showed. Or Vito meets Steve on the stairs and he casually gives him a task. The developers ruined the entire living world, which they themselves had promised once. It seems that even Jimmy's Vendetta was assumed as an additional task Vito, but it was changed in the DLC. It is sad that the developers are trying to cut the dough so callously treat the basis of the game, make it a stump, albeit with a good atmosphere.

I guess they console themselves that all is not lost and we will do DLC, but the past will not return. And people will think 10 times before purchasing their next project and believe their beautiful promises. This game could be the best among GTA similar games like the first mafia, but alas she was only a poor imitation of the first part.