3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N1KO 23.07.20 11:34 pm

Mafia 2 vs GTA 4 v.3 (Mafia 2)

Mafia II vs GTA IV

Deviation from the topic - BAN

Previous threads:
|1|2|
115 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chupakabra [zhdu Dyuka] 23.07.20

which Mafia still PSNA that all are so stupid that they continue to play it
- what kind of idiot plays dosihpor in the mafia? It is nothing to do

Once written and done. We understand your point of view. Well nuqui there no end to repeating? So, please, get the fuck out of here
we understand your point, so get the fuck out of here ;)

D
Dickk 23.07.20

Well, as I actually suspected, a bunch of idiots and morons. Nothing flattering and worthwhile to answer not, and still stutter on some common criticism on your part. All so well aware of all the disadvantages and weaknesses of the Mafia. Why once again to poke the muzzle all of this?

- what kind of idiot plays dosihpor in the mafia? It is nothing to do
You know, who should, he will find something to do.

we understand your point, so get the fuck out of here ;)
Don't worry, I will get up, and here you are, I'm afraid, so we keep trying to someone to prove something. In vain...

R
Russian_Lawyer 23.07.20

Chupacabra [waiting for Portal2]
what kind of idiot continues to impose all their views?
Dickk
I am more interested-those who claim that the mafia they do not nrvitsya-spend on this forum is already the 2nd month)why?

C
Chupakabra [zhdu Dyuka] 23.07.20

what kind of idiot continues to impose all their views?
-and why you can and can not I?
I am more interested-those who claim that the mafia they do not nrvitsya-spend on this forum is already the 2nd month)why?
Yes, because you don't go on stasny

_
_PooH_ 23.07.20

Why they do not go to the GTA'shny?

X
XPRT 23.07.20

Dickk on to something of course, very biting shamed us (jackals critics) say lying is not beaten, etc.
Only 2 remarks:
a) idiots and fools that the vast majority of human beings, so in any dispute, their are always almost equally on each side.
b) such number of critical faeces in the direction of Mafia II SUDDENLY took. People are repeatedly surprised by the contrast between the squalor of the game with one hand, and the 10/10-opinions of some strange individuals on the other side. And seeing this oddity people want to Express their outrage that I think it's normal.

R
Russian_Lawyer 23.07.20

Chupacabra [waiting for Portal2]
uhahahah-that's it-I glasny forum do not go,because to me GTA is not interesting,and you are settled-hence the conclusion:the mafia you are not so indifferent)
My opinion never imposed-always wrote that this is purely my opinion and I do not require that b agreed with him.
XPRT
I want to Express my opinion,say?-well,I don't like the game S. t.a.l.to.e.R.-a couple of times I went to their forum write my opinion that the game does not like me,and pointed out all her flaws and all!-The opinion I expressed and more did not go there,and I'm not on the forum s.l.to.e.R.and. months and does not prove that this game is bad,and all who love this game are idiots. And weirdos-those ktto can not understand the taste and color-no friends and constantly tries to convince everyone that he was right.

X
XPRT 23.07.20

Russian_MEHT,
therefore, as the praises to sing and to shield, so it is always please write as much as you want...
and if suddenly a critical analysis of the produce I wanted, but at least just deserved curse, so it is certainly more likely to stop.
A5 mafioznye double standards make themselves felt.

Here in what, pray tell, rules regulated the number of hours (months) during which you can play to blame?
So this game came out, it just inspires anger as criticism. Just a phenomenon of some sort. Ah Yes, the Czechs!

A
Andrew_stalker 23.07.20

Maybe enough the Mafia II vs GTA IV ?
The plot is not important,the main gameplay in Mafia 2 it is almost not there.

N
Nostra25 23.07.20

I don't know! Decided to put it somewhere 2 weeks ago TBoGT and the second add. After pictures in M2, detail and effects of the environment, lost the desire to play, even though the original 4-Ki rode up holes!
it's two masterpieces, one of which developed more respect and appreciation for their fans, and just gamers!

R
Russian_Lawyer 23.07.20

XPRT
And who long chavalit?-I have not praised,but since it I initially liked it-visit the forum. Well no,of course I does not matter how many there are sitting those who supposedly don't like,just the frequency of visiting the forum says the opposite,if the game really did not like the man very quickly loses interest in her and her subject.

V
VerniteTrusy 23.07.20

Mafia 2 could be much better. But developed apparently decided to earn more - has released a stub, and thought everyone would buy DLS. Even though I Khayal is the right port of the curve, we have to admit - as the game it good.

D
Den Hauzer 23.07.20

Greetings to all, I want to share my opinion about the game MAFIA 2. So, we all waited for the release of an incredible game that has fascinated for the past 6 years. Many of you have probably played this game and with incredible impatience as I bought MAFIA 2 , but here the dog is buried. After beating the game there is a question "Is that all???" or to be continued?? Where they took johnny?? Where's Vito?? How much is left in my garage?? Where's my money?? Why threw in the game menu?? Why do I need the game menu?? Where complete freedom of action, who would take our rights back!!!
How can the disappointment of the year to compare with GTA4? Very simply, Mafia 2 developers have given much attention to the graphics, especially the "Physics" at the highest level, but only in certain zaskriptovany missions. How can you compare the graphics of Mafia 2 2010 with graphics GTA4 2008 which is not much inferior to Mafia 2, considering the maximum settings in both games. As for the gameplay I am very disappointed as many here in this room, why, very simply, did not have time to get used to the drifts on the road in the winter time, the cars, listen to all radio stations (which, well, just a lot), how Vito is in jail, and from jail to the end of the game at hand! Since the gameplay in GTA4 is a big sum I consisting of many characters who is always at hand. All plus GTA4 isn't it!! For additional content of Mafia 2, I generally keep quiet, as it is very dull to level the content of the Mafia 2 and GTA4 is simply a heaven and earth. Judge for yourself in each person's own taste for which ego cannot be blamed. Thank you for your attention!

D
Don Markos 23.07.20

Dan Houser
Where they took johnny??
Not johnny, and Joe.

K
Kelevrus 23.07.20

There might even compare GTA with this piece of d*RMA, with a memorable 6 years of waiting even something as dumb!!!

t
tomason r 23.07.20

Yes Cho you all mafia vs gta?mafia and gta real friends.

t
tomason r 23.07.20

by the way Joe thundered,by the way, even the onions are difficult to compare with a piece of d*RMA as CTPE...

O
Oleg1500jk 23.07.20

My opinion is
Graphics Of Mafia 2
The gameplay and story of GTA 4
The music of both projects are good
What is bad in mafia, unlike the first part it is impossible to fire from the car would have long time

n
number 9 large 23.07.20

I from GTA 4 get more buzz

S
Sanchez147 23.07.20

in short
mafia 2 is certainly better than the usual disposable coupler (example james bond blood stone) but not better than something like GTA or something similar