3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 22.10.19 11:22 am

Mistress of the forest. what to do ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The choice is controversial, on the one hand the witches eat children, on the other they kind of remain alive but their fate is not known as the spirit which killed all the women and men took them, plus Anaa and Boron also die. what you did and if someone was playing did these children or this spirit?
85 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkO 22.10.19

Kill this spirit, the children are still dead, and if you kill the spirit of the wife of the Baron will live and the Baron, too, will live, and if you let go of the breath he just run off, the wife of the Baron turn into a monster you raskolbas and she dies, then rabon hang

S
SemyStall 22.10.19

Well, the spirit in the form of a horse can be found, when CRIS run away from witches. And XS.

K
Krrrva 22.10.19

MudrichenkO
I also think to kill the spirit because it used to kill people and influence their mind, but damn witch eats children and so at least some sort of hope that they are alive

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 22.10.19

All right. The best outcome would be after the murder of the spirit. Second towers right verb.

M
MudrichenkO 22.10.19

Rusik
I wrote the kids are dead whatever the outcome, if you save the spirit he will tell you that they are dead and run off

s
seffko 22.10.19

MudrichenkO
Go to school and read a note about children.

D
Digic_07 22.10.19

MudrichenkO
You putaesh, spirit save the children, but the wife of the Baron dies and the Baron, there is a third way to release the spirit before the meeting with the witches, then the spirit will save the children and the wife of the Baron be alive

K
Krrrva 22.10.19

CRYSIS0707
and people in the village perbet ?

K
Krrrva 22.10.19

MudrichenkO
after the liberation it says I would keep my word and save the children, and then at the meeting with the witches anaa says that the kids are gone or something like that

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 22.10.19

Need before you witch will give the quest for the destruction of the spirit to go on up the hill and release it. Then go on the conversation with the witches and take the order at the spirit. Go to the village, saying that msun freed spirit. Take charge and go to the witches. There is the question about the spirit say let him go. Then get that children remain intact and the wife of the Baron the same.

D
Digic_07 22.10.19

Rusik
They in any case will kill

K
Krrrva 22.10.19

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
but is Anna prolili not for the fact that it does not keep track of the kids? so what's the difference when they disappear

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 22.10.19

Rusik
What I do not realize what a curse you say? If you about the mark on the hand, she for that would Anna complied with the agreement with the witches and not left until the expiration of their service. Some kind of curse because of the kids witches on it I didn't put.

s
seffko 22.10.19

Becoming a Witch through ritual, but this is only if you're on the quest went.

K
Krrrva 22.10.19

witches punished her and turned her into a monster, then the curse lifted she died

D
DJ In Kohma 22.10.19

if the spirit is not to kill, she will save children. Then it can be found in the orphanage, like in Novigrad .

S
Scorponozhek 22.10.19

In the game and say, after the death of the Baron and his wife that sometimes you have to choose and the Witcher chose the lesser of two evils...

M
Mavladiy1988 22.10.19

MudrichenkO
where are you this nonsense from?)

d
deBerN 22.10.19

Spirit is the mother of witches,the evil knows what she will do in the future if you let it.

K
Krrrva 22.10.19

Scorponozhek
they say that sometimes you have to choose the greater evil that would make at least a small kindness