3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 22.10.19 11:22 am

Mistress of the forest. what to do ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The choice is controversial, on the one hand the witches eat children, on the other they kind of remain alive but their fate is not known as the spirit which killed all the women and men took them, plus Anaa and Boron also die. what you did and if someone was playing did these children or this spirit?
85 Comments
Sort by:
x
xVied 22.10.19

I chose a different principle. In any case, people are dying, so the minimum damage will not work. Therefore, when passing the second time chose the same option - to destroy the Black Mara. Because
Spoilerly task is to destroy all four witches. If feel sorry for the children at the Orphanage and to let go of Mara - she will continue vlastovat over the world and kill again, maybe again new witch will create after will be destroyed by the Sisters. So for me the best option is to destroy all four

K
Kamerton 22.10.19

Generally there are several logic levels, logical conclusions, which each decision correctly. But it may contradict the other.

There is a logic of posleznaniya, when we make the decision based on all known facts.
There is a logic variants Laura
There is a logic game in which in the village of Stahanov as many as 4 children.
There is a logic of realism, which tells us, in Steiger may not be 4 game of the child, and a dozen real.

Is the logic of the wager when the player needs to make a decision based only on the fact that he knows Geralt now. And take into account its opinion.
For example
Geralt can believe Mare that children stolen never to believe. Geralt can believe Mare that she'll save children, but can not believe. Mar may keep his word, and may not contain, and Geralt doesn't know that.
Geralt does not require Mara some vows.

There is a logic of shoals nedorabotannost of the game, the shoals developments that ruin the game lore. We are told that children are the same, but in the orphanage, no child Geralt did not respond, nor one sentence.

Can rukovodstvuetsya playing strategic logic in which the maximum sciatica for all. Then we must save the Baron's poleznuyu and game Laura. But if we turn the logic of reality, it is clear that the Baron, who is out to rescue his wife - the figure of the slit, and on his return will face a rope from Ilfov, or the dagger from the Sergeant. technically there should be an intermediate option - when Geralt is not hovering the Baron's brain, and saves him from suicide, but it is not implemented. Ie Baron was alive or not at the realistic logic in these two variants there is no difference, he is not a figure.

Is the logic of the poverty of the quest in which Geralt with all its possibilities is not trying to understand what happened to the children and try to rescue them and is forced to believe Mare.

Etc. And so forth.

My Geralt thought for a long time. Ran to the bog, came back and agreed to offer Mary. He really wanted to kill her (5 minutes ranged), it was too disgusting it smelled necromancy, dark magic but still remember the kids that played hide and seek. Geralt promised the Mare that if she the children do not save, then he can bring her back here.

My Geralt posochustvoval Baron when Anna died. He regretted that he died a good drinking buddy.
Geralt spared Anna - she made a deal with the witches without thinking. Geralt until the end of his life didn't saved Mara children or cheated him. The children at the orphanage didn't recognize him, although he was like the child of swamps.
And my Geralt quickly forgot that the Mara was potrugal children of Stahanov because he has never seen them. do not suffer remorse.

R
Red7564 22.10.19

Corradetti and their references can be found in the shelter of Novigrad

J
Jagert 21.10.22

Played for a very long time. I forgot the details. I remember the baron killed the witches and Anna left somewhere and visited the children in some kind of shelter.

S
Suya 29.10.22

Taldrell
I agree. It's a pity (sort of) you can't just skip this quest. Don't choose between two evils