3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 22.10.19 11:22 am

Mistress of the forest. what to do ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The choice is controversial, on the one hand the witches eat children, on the other they kind of remain alive but their fate is not known as the spirit which killed all the women and men took them, plus Anaa and Boron also die. what you did and if someone was playing did these children or this spirit?
85 Comments
Sort by:
i
iojik [1337] 22.10.19

You can release the spirit of the forest BEFORE the witch you will be asked.(Before the quest)Then the wife of the Baron will live and the Baron too.

m
muromez 22.10.19

Albert Shcherbakov
In the books it says that the mother spirit went to the roof and all the people began to die the same says the headman of the village...

A
Abibok 22.10.19

iojik [1337]
But then, children can not be saved. Just the release of Mary here then does not make sense. Housewives it doesn't kill children, not save. A Baron's wife could be saved just after killing Mara. In the early versions of games like the kids have been saved if the Mar release of before visiting the shelter, but then it's like fixed.

muromez
And the Hostesses roof type not gone? Canibale are perverts. )

m
muromez 22.10.19

DownTown
Cannibali...perverts but not bespredelschik...

A
Abibok 22.10.19

muromez
This is why it is not bespredelschik? And what's the infinity of Mara? That Stagery failed? So they how many years they tried to fill up. Just avenged. Mistress mayhem no less.

m
muromez 22.10.19

DownTown
Just when I freed her by the end of the game most of the villages were destroyed by the monsters...if you kill her we all kind of live...

A
Abibok 22.10.19

muromez
Interesting observation. I would know exactly whether this is so.
Asked friends who passed the game - they say that this is nonsense.

G
Gray_Wolf 95 22.10.19

The spirit is imprisoned in the tree is the mother of these witches. They to the article and imprisoned her there. I chose to kill the spirit, considered the lesser evil. If the release of the spirit that killed the Baron and his wife, plus he kills a whole village and in this village also have children.

G
Gluten 22.10.19

Read the book she knows and the conclusion is that at the expense of the spirit. Lived in deity cared about the forest and the people living on its lands. And became a lonely Mare. Made it daughters so they helped her. But then for no reason it fell into madness, and the people and the land started to die, and the little girl before good was that decided mother to kill, and even the spirit to defile,and condemn to perpetual imprisonment. And what they kids eat and in General all in a row for the magic acorns, so it's not true. And Mama they have suffered solely because of the goodness of the soul, and not because of a lust for power yeah.
It seems to me that the madness of Mary, was no accident, suspiciously coincide his presence with the formation of the sisters as her assistants. As comfy straight for the witches happened then...Like scary aunts Housewives to be,and not assistants, that beat all so that her mother supposedly broke down, and became evil, and they kind of army benefits, apparently without faith of its people,imprisoned her would have failed, that people paid for the betrayal.
And at the expense of victims, the choice is not enough:on the one hand, man is an alcoholic, murderer, and tyrant. His sweet wife, made an Alliance with the devil(witches), but would not give birth, innocent child.DV family of Baron only Activity is normal, and it became a monster due to the sensitive the father smart and good mother. And a bunch of peasants that children witches give, cut ears, and perhaps helped the sisters of mother to desecrate, it is no wonder that it took revenge on them. And by the way not the fact that she and children were killed in the village. I personally children's corpses have not seen. But the children that witches eat going saw. In NOVIGRAD at the shelter. The spirit of evil, would kill both the Witcher and children , what's the difference insane to do so. And to avenge their endless torments she even had the right.And the second pan children who saw their parents killed, wandered hungry and could be the dinner of the three ugly witches. Yes, these five kids a hundred times cleaner and more important than all these defective victim described above. How to play never children is not sacrificed. This is what should be mudla that would lower their life ruined in all respects idiots to put...I do not understand.

A
Aftersides 22.10.19

Something bro you all too much... Asshole.. and so on. And the fact that SEVERAL times in the dialogue with the spirit (Mara) is mentioned Why are you killing women and children, and she answers, Yes, supposedly, it's not me, it's the nature of the forest such
That is how you need to be Mudla to have been killed women and children in the villages in a huge quantity As you can compare the spirit and killed those five children.
The bodies in Novigrad you have not seen, but next to Mara and you saw the CORPSE of a child? You think he's dirty? Than the children of these cleaner has already killed?
Your logic is awesome) Any outcome - all Mudaki!

You can kill him, or believe him and to fulfill the request. This will not affect the completion of the quest Mistress of the forest. The implications of the choice are as follows:
If you kill the spirit, several of the villagers hang the hunters of sorcerers. Anna (the wife of the Baron that we are still looking for the quest "family matters") will go crazy, the Baron will take her to the sorcerer. During his absence, farmers will be exposed to violence and looting, and witches eat children.
If the release of the spirit, he will kill the villagers, but the children will be saved. Anna will be punished witches, and she will die. The Baron, unable to endure grief, I'll kill myself. In Steiger from now on will be walking around the ghosts.

S
Siniy Kot 22.10.19

Abibok
muromez
I do not know about the destruction of the villages of Mara and the end of the game...but one nalyudenii definitely can confirm that in the event of the death of the Baron, his brave thugs are looting and lawlessness, on these very villages, killing and raping everything that moves and swearing.So not only the village and the Baron's wife killed-off the leash flies an army of armed angry homeless people.
Visually it appears that it periodically discuss different NPCs and guards and the like, there are more destroyed buildings in the villages-but it may seemed to me so.
So maybe it's not quite the monsters destroyed the village and certainly not Mara.Although the result is the same.

A
ArXangel_ann 22.10.19

Blue Cat
Rape, Rob and kill the people of Baron are in any case. Because if Anna was alive, the Baron knocks her to seek treatment. And without him, his guard does what he wants. It openly says the Sergeant, if Geralt tries to stop it people - mol stomp Baron's gone and we no decree. I second the passage Anna was killed, wanted to see what would happen then. Identity thing.

PY.Sy. In General it is not good to raise necro-threads...

I
Igor.Volkov 22.10.19

The purpose of quest is to save the Baron and his wife, and not saving children. Therefore, the spirit in the tree should be killed. The village will be destroyed in any case.

D
Dimchik94 22.10.19

Igor.Volkov
It is the most logical version of the passage.

R
Rywlan 22.10.19

Igor.Volkov
The purpose of quest is to find his wife and the daughter of a Baron. At the request of the Baron in exchange for information about CRIS. Of no salvation out of the question. When Geralt finds in the story of the oak and the spirit in him is imprisoned, he does not know that the liberation of the spirit will lead to the destruction of the village, to the death of the wife of the Baron and the suicide of the Baron. Geralt can only conclude with the spirit of the Treaty by which the spirit as a reward for the release of save the children. Free the Ghost, save the children. And that this will lead to the death of the Baron and his wife, Geralt finds out after the fact.

S
Siniy Kot 22.10.19

ArXangel_ann
ie same eggs only in profile
and what is nonlinearity?only a little bit of the enemies changing in different variations...

A
ArXangel_ann 22.10.19

Blue Cat
The nonlinearity in the fact that in one case it is possible to rescue the children, but to ruin the village Stagery (where the ordering on the square Whispering hill you can take)with all residents + to kill Anna + Baron hang
In another case Baron and Anna live + Stagery right, but kids will eat
And that Baron soldiers will go into the dressing no nonlinearity is not and should not be, because the Baron still disappears from Uronic - even live (for a cure for his wife), though dead. And soldiers no one but him is not a decree

Igor.Volkov wrote:
The village will be destroyed in any case.
You're in the game played? The village is alive and well, if you can fulfill their quest to kill the tree spirit.

K
Krrrva 22.10.19

ArXangel_ann
then the villagers kills the spirit

K
Krrrva 22.10.19

In General, replaying the game, I realized that the right decision to save the children. it can be found in a shelter in Novigrad. Baron sorry, but he and his wife lived, and they had to do a little del. in addition to walk on a leash at the witches and residents who send their children to certain death, it seems to me a very right decision.

E
Eric Cartmanez 22.10.19

ArXangel_ann
There is a third way, and you kids piss Anna and the Baron, and the village of the Spirit will burn, the black option. )