3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Volohov 22.10.19 11:23 am

Help installing mods in GTA 5 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I want to put a mod bodyguards, how to do it, and what Asi files necessary? Alternately write to, what to do
155 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita Shenkov 22.10.19

In General, after I put a lot of mods, the game when you first run crash, and the second time everything is fine, if you put a little bit more that, at all times from 4 starts :with What?

I
Igro-maniya 22.10.19

Nikita Shenkov
Remove mods)

S
SnowyEveningNB 22.10.19

Put the mods one by one. If there are conflicts between some mods, delete those that need less.
You can not put a lot of mods at once, as conflicts can occur. This applies to all games.

R
Rorschach1986 22.10.19

Under the name Nick
I do

N
Nikita Shenkov 22.10.19

Igro-maniya
Hello, Captain
Under the name Nick
Thank you

S
Sergey Ivanovv 22.10.19

How can you put mod on the car on the license, if after replacing the files and running, it starts checking and downloading files? Therefore, in the game nothing changes

l
lookaway 22.10.19

Sergey Ivanov
I blocked the launcher access to the Internet

U
Ultra Zoom 22.10.19

Download pirates and download there mod and license play without cheat and Mod and just play with friends

S
Sergey Ivanovv 22.10.19

Memphis1990
thanks for help :)

D
Da pryamo vasche 22.10.19

Replaced recently in gta several cars, but one of them forgot to make a backup.
Could you please send me the file oracle+hi.y and oracle_hi.yft GTA V\x64e.rpf\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf
I would be very grateful.

l
lookaway 22.10.19

I don't have oracle+hi.ytd
Spoiler

H
HackerokX 22.10.19

Yes right finally
Heh, bro I also not found oracle+hi.ytd
https://yadi.sk/d/ILwZYnz0ikG4x [ Reset ] - 6 pieces of oracle

D

It looks like the file oracle+hi.ytd went without a replacement, as an extra, so it is not needed.
HackerokX thank you very much for the file
lookaway thanks for the reply

H
HackerokX 22.10.19

Yes right finally
Downloaded ? So I disk clean :)

D

HackerokX
Yes, all downloaded, all is well.

A
Aleksandr Panov c 22.10.19

I want to put this mod on how to do it http://www.playground.ru/files/grand_theft_auto_5_jobsv-103647/ I stand all programs for this mod I did everything right but I still I can't get it to put it please help

K
Kostya HIRURG 22.10.19

There are questions about the installation of machinery, if I just rename the file yft, y, etc. will work? For example: the machine is made to replace oracle, but I want to replace the other for example for sentinel just renaming the files works this or it is necessary separately to register her?

a
anri987 22.10.19

doesn't work 100%

250miles 22.10.19

Version of the game and ScriptHookV all the latest, set up all right, already 100 looked, but did not put fashion, stuffing addins and nothing..tried different mods, all doesn't work.. Wanted to put forth benzo mod and to on the turn signals, avarama and so on and nothing is not put, from different authors tried. all scripthook are properly reinstalled and no avail.. please help Guys.. version of the game from mechanics 1.0.350.2 GTA5 and GTAVLauncher 1.0.350.1

my folder:
Spoiler

A
Anomel Suna 22.10.19

Not piratical with GTA 5 is not helping.