3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Volohov 22.10.19 11:23 am

Help installing mods in GTA 5 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I want to put a mod bodyguards, how to do it, and what Asi files necessary? Alternately write to, what to do
155 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ignatyeff 22.10.19

in the steamapps folder, find the file error.find there's log info on the error GTA, there will be written because what is dll error

V
Vladislav Valentinovich 22.10.19

Ignatyeff
Funny,but that file is not there,but in General an error of some sort is also nameless.

I
Ignatyeff 22.10.19

Vladislav V.
try to run in safe mode

V
Vladislav Valentinovich 22.10.19

Ignatyeff
Doesn't help

I
I_Amigo_I 22.10.19

Ignatyeff
I have a similar situation as Vladislav Valentinovich,I also replaced 3 cars,decided to replace the other(e.g. adder),but nothing has changed.The machine itself lies in x64e,checked other files where they can lie car,but the adder is not there.With other cars as well.How to be?
PS. pirated version of the game

d
dos-unit 22.10.19

I somehow impossible to finish some missions, pers hangs, i.e. does not move or it says about the failure of the mission.. Installed the mod on physics bodies Euphoria Ragdoll Overhaul a couple of texture mods, Realistic Epic Explosions on explosions, Gore'em up for blood and Realism Ripplers at har-Ki trunks. What can influence? If the folder mods is disabled, all tasks exactly end. All the utilities last.

E
Eddward West 22.10.19

decided to add a new vehicle and have done all the instructions threw a for file new line in dlclist.xml and extratitleupdatedata.meta set multiple times with different types of cars and still crashes when loading
version of the game 1.0.678.1 pirates,all could be the problem ? maybe due to the pirated version??

D
DenS SliM ShadY 22.10.19

Eddward West
this is because of the curves of the hands of him who made these machines,and the game rules will have to reinstall the game

E
Eddward West 22.10.19

DenS SliM ShadY
I threw in the modified files in the mods folder and the original files weren't touched !!

D
DenS SliM ShadY 22.10.19

Eddward West
with what error takes off?

E
Eddward West 22.10.19

DenS SliM ShadY
unknown, just knocks the exit and all !

D
DenS SliM ShadY 22.10.19

Eddward West
you have a laptop or a hospital?

E
Eddward West 22.10.19

DenS SliM ShadY
hospital

D
DenS SliM ShadY 22.10.19

Eddward West
delete the mods folder and more machines do not put

A
Azimyt1 22.10.19

Eddward West
If you have separately installed the latest patch, then delete the mods folder completely and create it again and make a backup update. That is, if you use OpenIV.

E
Eddward West 22.10.19

Azimyt1
rocked Repack with the latest version of 1.0.678.1 think because of the pills out !

v
vova30689 22.10.19

The people,help to solve the problem. Using Open IV install mods on cars,but not all of them work,while doing everything as it should be!Look at the size of the model files,the values change.I go into the game,spawny need a car but a car appears and what was before!!!I go to Open IV files are replaced,all the settings are varied in accordance with the instructions.What is wrong I can not understand,all works,I have no!!!!Did you replace the baller baller2 oracle cavalcade2 schafter has not been replaced in the game in Open IV judging by the file sizes change occurred!!! baller3 rocoto gauntlet exemplar gresley dubsta and all the Addons installed-working properly!!!!That's the problem,maybe someone knows how to solve it.I would be very grateful

L
Lionsilver 22.10.19

Try to remove the mods folder (remove from the game folder to another location, just in case). If nothing changes then replace the files in the game folder, the files from the mods folder.

v
vova30689 22.10.19

Lionsilver
Thank you for help.It worked!!!

M
Maestromaga 22.10.19

understood?