3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Volohov 22.10.19 11:23 am

Help installing mods in GTA 5 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I want to put a mod bodyguards, how to do it, and what Asi files necessary? Alternately write to, what to do
155 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eddward West 22.10.19

Maestromaga
Yes, you just have one file to screw with the replacement!!!https://ru.gta5-mods.com/misc/gameconfig-xml-1-0-678-1

M
Mr.Evilinside 22.10.19

Hi! Guys, there is a problem with this mod https://ru.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/1995-porsche-911-gt2-993-rauh-welt-begriff-rwb,
namely, I can not understand where to zabudovani this file handling.txt, and the rest is not clear, it seems, threw where it is necessary, and seems to work, but 1 of the files supposedly not activated (threw through a program openIV)

k
kalek 22.10.19

Mr.Evilinside
Path: update -> update.rpf -> common -> data

M
Mr.Evilinside 22.10.19

cripples
Already tried and it seems to be no change for the machine. It direct like this and throw? handling.txt? I tried this file a lot. put in handling.meta also did not notice a difference

k
kalek 22.10.19

Mr.Evilinside
First delete the old meta

K
Kolyan Yurkul 22.10.19

Hey that should go so update -> update.rpf -> common -> data

A
Anatoliy Burmistrov 22.10.19

Mr.Evilinside
come on YouTube there all about it will tell and show

M
Mr.Evilinside 22.10.19

YouTube was looking to change the handling of meta no problem on a different handling of meta, but here in handling only 1 car painted.

All thanks, the question solved.

T
The Dmitry Disaire 22.10.19

The question is, adding the car wants to do, so she went to the city and not to call her a cheat,as actually implemented?Add a line to some file or something else?

O
OMEGA 22.10.19

GTA kind of replaced the old model, when adding a new.In 4 parts added after the car was in traffic.

T
The Dmitry Disaire 22.10.19

OMЕGA
no,there through dlc.rpf is added,and on the street does not appear

O
OMEGA 22.10.19

Disaire
Then either replace the official transport, or to split hairs with scripts.

G
GABOY 22.10.19

Good people, please help me to install mod TheFlash!
The mod I downloaded!
ScriptHookV downloaded!
scripthookvdotnet downloaded!
installed everything according to instructions, tried not once to repeat the same thing!
Replacement of file requests as expected.
I go into the game hit a combination of Cntrl+N and Nehru is not happening!!!!!!
How still install this mod????

A
Aenmutus 22.10.19

Put the mod - https://ru.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/bmw-m5-e39
According to the instructions, and indeed not the first time doing a ton of mods put even remember already faced this problem, but I forgot.
To the point, the model itself is perfect. But tuning is not assigned. It's like he's on the original machine goes inside of the model above the model sideways.
Files tuning threw where it is necessary infa sotka, can't understand it. Not only with this model this.

T
TheRealStalker 22.10.19

Aenmutus
Maybe clumsy fashion.

A
Aenmutus 22.10.19

TheRealStalker
Read. Write that the tuning is slipping due to updates of the game. The author of the mod does not update.

C
Chempion2016 22.10.19

And why are these fashion

G
Game_world 22.10.19

about tuning is because of incorrectly written code for the file. very replaced and car tuning is according to the old model. or try to replace all files in this path including the folder of the mod. if such use

N
Nikita Shenkov 22.10.19

I have a file that is responsible for tuning, for what place what to put, most likely the problem.

v
vitunfaqigro 22.10.19

People, I have a slightly different question but the same topic. Set X5 E53 Sport Package (the site has) Add-on version, before the tuning was in LSC, but now I stop and only 3 points(lights, numbers, color wheels), why not program tuning where to look.P.S. the standard machine is not replaced, only add-on cars around 150-160, and tuning are loaded selectively (on some cars there, and on some only the above 3 points).