3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Volohov 22.10.19 11:23 am

Help installing mods in GTA 5 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I want to put a mod bodyguards, how to do it, and what Asi files necessary? Alternately write to, what to do
155 Comments
Sort by:
G
GALAXY_719 22.10.19

Established fashion tank T34. Where is this tank in the game I do not see. Help

A
Apti 22.10.19

Guys, help out please Mods never particularly fond of, but then decided the new machine to download. In General, did everything according to instructions, using Open IV ( installed all the plugins that are required by the app ), replaced the necessary files, but in the game the car is still not changed... Noticed that when I run the game after each change made through Open IV, the launcher downloads the changed file in a new one, thus dropping the changed files.. ie if I make changes in the file x64e.rpf, when you start the game download it new.. Play as you might understand a license. Prompt as correctly all to make. Thank you in advance

p.s. solved the problem by disabling the Internet and start in offline mode.

S
Shurundul 22.10.19

http://www.playground.ru/files/grand_theft_auto_5_samaya_realistichnaya_grafika-112999/
Unpack the files,gets the message.

n
nestrbob 22.10.19

Shurundul
Unpack the archive to a different folder, and then move to replace the file.

S
Shurundul 22.10.19

nestrbob
The same.

a
astra30naft 22.10.19

Shurundul
You're a mod set? (cars,clothes, something in the game changed,such as time). Need program to install the files (mods) Open IV. Then with every mod should be installation instructions.

S
Shurundul 22.10.19

astra30naft
Establish,as I understand it, from the contents of the archive - ENB.

Files from the selected folder I need to put in the same rpf archives, using OpenIV.Right?

astra30naft
The link to the mod I put in 1 message

a
astra30naft 22.10.19

Probably this mod does not work using Oculus rift with your copy of the game , and that's why vylaziet error , just as it was before and play , do not look for adventure , and then have to reinstall the game.

n
nestrbob 22.10.19

Shurundul
That the same thing? If you transfer files with the replacement you have a mistake - so the file should attribute read only and it cannot be removed or replaced. Open file properties and remove the checkbox with the attribute.

S
Shurundul 22.10.19

astra30naft
reinstallation is not scary

nestrbob
attribute readonly I removed from the beginning, so that's not it

n
nestrbob 22.10.19

Shurundul
I understand that you yourself are the files can't unzip. This can only be the case if the archive is a folder with the same file names, and you unpack them in one pile. WinRar put a checkbox Extract with full paths.
Spoiler

S
Shurundul 22.10.19

nestrbob
The archive unpacks fine. When trying to REPLACE files, comes this message.

nestrbob
The message specifically complains to the folder with the same name as play files with the rpf extension

nestrbob
Although, some meaning in it, tomorrow I will try and I will unsubscribe

a
asdewqaz 22.10.19

I wanted to ask, there are some wonderful mods for transports, but are these modes of transportation safe and does not break wheels how to fix and where, to all really?

T
TheGoshka 22.10.19

I decided to replace the car at Trevor on Gaelic
During the mission, third man can't get out of the car,tried different machines-same problem
The problem is that a character from back seat triggered animation srygivaniya and it jumps in the trunk and stuck in the textures.
How to solve?Maybe some file to edit/remove?

q
quatroz 22.10.19

somebody explain to me the imbecile how to install mods in this game
I installed openiv (asi loader / opeiv)
I want to install Kar Pak , like this https://www.youtube....h?v=c0aZYUz6J_4
downloaded 7 parts of the mod , installed it ( installing it just to move->paste)
try to start and NOTHING menyaetsya what I'm doing wrong?

V
Vladislav Valentinovich 22.10.19

Good afternoon everyone.So the bottom line is this,yesterday I decided to install model cars through the program OpenIV.Installed 2-3,launched the ride like the rules,yeah,I think the dike has put,put on top of cars 7-10,then realized does not start,the game crashes and says saying : an error occurred GTA.how to be friends?
Admit such a mistake that I do not put this in,but checked the integrity of game cache,did you hit 8GB-crashes,reinstalled all the game crashes.
And most importantly, the game then starts and crashes just when loading to story mode

I
Ignatyeff 22.10.19

Vladislav V.
There are some models that require replacement of files in 2 different folders, because of this start to fly, because you set the model to half

V

Ignatyeff
I'm really glad,looking answered,but alas it is not the solution.
Yes, there were moments when I was thrown into two different folders the files,BUT I have the game then reset.

I
Ignatyeff 22.10.19

Vladislav V.
And you dll files not changed? Just feel, even clean installation didn't help, but the DLL has fixed all

V

Ignatyeff
Perhaps changed,now try to put the DLL,thank you.

Ignatyeff
What dll you need to download,or how to find out?