3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trem200 24.07.20 10:33 pm

36 thousand rubles for the hour and 40 minutes

In General Hello.

I watched the video on YouTube, and this video РЕД21.

Came across a new video stream, which he conducted. In General, I was surprised that he zadonatil 36 pieces. Many will be sad that some are working for months for 15 thousand 20 thousand. And then declared the guy who collects 36 pieces per hour, and gets hurt.

I say at once that against RED's 21 not what we have. Himself watch his videos, and video I it like.

Just want to hear Your opinion about this video.
75 Comments
Sort by:
a
autodrive 24.07.20

He himself donating, who the hell watches it?

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 24.07.20

Alexfor
Students with rich parents is.

A
Aleksator 24.07.20

kile[Natural sick all over the country one such]
seriously? In which case you'll be the first to say that we are living in the stone age. Where we have so many students with such rich parents?

F
Flow4Master 24.07.20

Alexfor
We have a lot of students are not from rich parents, but with dad's/mom's credit card and the password for it.

A
Aleksator 24.07.20

Flow4Master
a dubious explanation, given that most prefer to remove all the money from the card immediately.
Not Flow whether you konopki?

F
Flow4Master 24.07.20

Alexfor
The dubious explanation is to think that everyone is doing like you. As I said there are plenty of shalott, especially in fritupley games, donatasa with the parent credit card, without the knowledge of parents, and also given support in this thread.

A
Aleksator 24.07.20

Flow4Master
pfff parents such calculated too fast, so still doubtful.

a
a.kornolov 24.07.20

The guy is a good sport, so it VIDOS and communication with the audience takes someone so that he does not regret money. Well, you can see that this person (for someone Donati) 36к - do not amount, and so that you can give for a good time)

l
lookaway 24.07.20

we've got the players for a million from the budget to pay for something that rolled the ball across the field.
all right though normally rolled.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 24.07.20

Looked a little bit complete nonsense, for a limited audience, I thought he was game strimet, or something competent tells, shows, and it sounds like just playing the fool, where people throw money, and some spend thousands, well, in someone else's pocket the same look. I just remembered the phrase:
Spoiler
it receives as a private owner, own boss, and the quote under the spoiler, it will allow it for a long time did not really do. The conveyor has earned, the audience has increased (not obidki my opinion):
Spoiler
Spoiler with regard to salaries, this is a typical poverty of our country, where the cost of living, actually, for the lower class of 25 thousand rubles for one person, and have a 6500, a country where scientists get 8-15 thousand, engineer 25 thousand, and some Deputy, a thief and a crook, gets 800 thousand, that come to the Duma once a week.
A country of paradoxes: who does not work eats.
Spoiler
Spoiler

Alexfor
Flow4Master
Spoilered want a little argument to get:
1) Why do students lose money? I guess they don't care if adults with some sort of understanding that, well, that worked, why not, the students, hardly. Here I never cared about these donuts, and money to squander, I sought, especially strangers, in someone else's pocket, it is clear that not all people have the same tritici. Oh, I've been saving up, saving up for toys, saving up for a gift, for myself, I have been in 15 years was the amount of 20 kasara, I put it on the map. Maybe a generation has gone more...
2) I got a Bank card in 16 years, and really have learned to use the Internet of course, in the years 18, it was then that she took me for overseas purchases, and before that it was tidied up, and I had no idea that it is possible to spend money on the Internet, probably, that I'm so limited. I understand that there are instructions, etc., but I doubt that students tend to spend it on the donut, although, again, people are different. The only thing that is worth noting, pupils have the same savings, card, Bank, most likely, will appear only when the Institute will send, well there you need it, so I'm sure the parents will explain that the funds need to be protected.
3) This argument is more substantial. Bank card is not lying around anywhere, it is a valuable object, it stores cash, and the parents just do not distribute and do not leave anywhere. The same and explain future students. The loss of Bank cards, and cash that are hard to notice, well, almost instantly, to the first preview of the wallet or an account. People have a salary card, someone pays for the purchase or corny to withdraw money, there are alerts on spending, and such donuts with mommy/papikinou card, student, quick, will put in the corner, and wean to distribute the funds.
In this regard, most of the audience, I think, is quite adult and independent people. Besides, it is not, with rare exceptions, the discarding immediately 1000-2000 rubles, and probably hundreds of thousands, out of thousands already collected tens of thousands of advertising.

_
_i_D_D_Q_D_ 24.07.20

See stream pug as he or given.

l
lookaway 24.07.20

_i_D_D_Q_D_
pug, who is not a ridge?

_
_i_D_D_Q_D_ 24.07.20

lookaway
Hahaha, yeah)))

D
DanielRt 24.07.20

it's called ENVY

M
Mr.Rifleman 24.07.20

trem200
Someone remember zadonatil 50000$, some 500,000 rubles, many of the tens of rubles every few seconds take off - bad guys got :) Annoying that often half-witted or given to noisy jerks, and people who make really good quality content there is little that gets.

A
Aleksator 24.07.20

VOVAN WOLF
I see that the main reason screams toward donation streamers all sorts of banal envy.

V
Vasek Vasekk 24.07.20

kile[Natural sick all over the country one such]
Don't worry, no more than your mom.

t
totaya 24.07.20

Alexfor
dude, it's a simple story from real life, a girl student who graduated from the school in donating to the IMO the money she gave mom the extra classes at the Institute, a month is about 10 thousand, with ш9кольниками simply there to 5 thousand

A
Aleksator 24.07.20

totaya
pffff couple of examples suddenly makes all the girls like that?

t
totaya 24.07.20

Alexfor
no, you probably do not understand, it's not the girls, almost all of the children parents send to extra classes, and often money, you know ? neither the children nor the money simply do not reach, and it turns out it is usually not immediately, and still occasionally repeats