3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trem200 24.07.20 10:33 pm

36 thousand rubles for the hour and 40 minutes

In General Hello.

I watched the video on YouTube, and this video РЕД21.

Came across a new video stream, which he conducted. In General, I was surprised that he zadonatil 36 pieces. Many will be sad that some are working for months for 15 thousand 20 thousand. And then declared the guy who collects 36 pieces per hour, and gets hurt.

I say at once that against RED's 21 not what we have. Himself watch his videos, and video I it like.

Just want to hear Your opinion about this video.
75 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksator 24.07.20

totaya
again - this happens every second or couple of cases and now you all think so?

t
totaya 24.07.20

Alexfor
I've lived in this world and I know that this is the case, I'm sorry, but I have no reports as a percentage. Even I have enough sense to understand that such donation on stream, usually false, PR, self-promotion. Poor course to take everything at face value

A
Aleksator 24.07.20

totaya
that is, a) happens but b) it's rigged? O_o

E
EvgenyDMT 24.07.20

trem200
And you other people's money do not count.

t
totaya 24.07.20

Alexfor
you asked how the children's money, I answered. further on the subject.

A
Aleksator 24.07.20

totaya
nah, you're a few cases presented as a General rule. But not proven.

O
OnlyHitman 24.07.20

For the author and other obtuse people!There is this trick called the donut yourself !It really works!You quietly or given on the stream itself and the people who see you think a dyke and I join this business and also begin to rebuild.Honestly, I do not understand why people or given bloggers ? This should be done for degenerator what would the money to pay someone for that he sits,eats , plays , says something to the camera.It's a new kind of papersincest. Put their purses on the floor of the screen.

O
OnlyHitman 24.07.20

GG4
I can say that you're sick in the head man !So many people need care , the elderly, the disabled and abandoned animals.And you fed Donati slackers who grimace at the camera .Do not work and do not bring any benefit to society,produce nothing, and do not.Now there on YouTube and I divorced the whole car !This degraide who used to feed them Donati,that's like you !!I really hope this shop with these streamers and bloggers and donetskoy crap and affiliate program will cover out of harm's way in the near future.

G
GG4 24.07.20

OnlyHitman
I pay for the pleasure, besides penny, I only have food out 30 thousand, what is to give 2 accidents thousands 3 streamers? To stream people are prepared to spend their time on the audience and personally, they bring me positive emotions for which I am willing to pay to continue to develop, for them it is also a work that should be paid. You better count your money, with your I something he'll deal.
I became so interested, you're strippers in panties what amounts threw?

V
Vasek Vasekk 24.07.20

OnlyHitman
Christ himself, as the Scripture said, that people with disabilities and other homeless people will be with you always, when Judas wanted to sell the oil expensive, allegedly to distribute to the poor - but the woman they were namestyle his feet.
What this biblical remark.And the fact that the poor, the hungry and the sick will be other always - even though you milliner would give to the penny - still that's enough for one day.And then everything will be as it was - sick, hungry and so on...
Life is cruel and unfair - usris you will not do anything.One fed 20 died in Africa of starvation.We have this system that's all.

A
Aleksator 24.07.20

Vasek Vasekk
really? But charities estimate that 60 billion dollars will be enough to in the world gone poverty.

V
Vasek Vasekk 24.07.20

Alexfor
Masson shit on people simple.Bill gates billions handed out, and zero sense is just a local drop in the bucket.Now Zuckerberg has allocated a couple of billion.But kids in Africa zero sense.
No 500 MLD will do nothing.
Because people will be born, etc.. becomes poor due to various circumstances.Poverty is a constant - which has been and will be with the Jews on top of the world.

A
Aleksator 24.07.20

Vasek Vasekk
what other masons? welcome to the Freemasons charity.
And Yes, other objective causes of poverty except the Jews, not at all.

V
Vasek Vasekk 24.07.20

Alexfor
The reason is simple trillions of bucks are a year on military development - who sponsors here's your answer.
No the money is not throwing in the rice bags.And never will be.Significant charity 1-2 chela will save giving the money for the surgery, the orphanage fed and all.And a billion people go to bed hungry on the planet.
That's all.

A
Aleksator 24.07.20

Vasek Vasekk
yeah, sneaky Americans spend on defense 600 mlrd and how to live it well. How so?
Of course not throw. The question is how to make so that people could continue to provide itself food, not to throw them in the bag of rice.

V
Vasek Vasekk 24.07.20

Alexfor
The issue is that all the money pumped people the masons - and they sit on the bag with the loot.
And they plow in Africa what is Abib on a gold mine for 10 bucks a month.Here's what you overlooked.
The masons would have a long time ago to feed everyone and to give everyone so to speak on hand for 20 million bucks.
But they do for some reason.But they unleash a new war.It is necessary to test the new Biologie, etc ...

They are so comfortable to control all their nominees of presidents of puppets...and so They play their games and they don't care about the poor.

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 24.07.20

Vasek Vasekk
What are the masons? Fuck TV reviewed?

A
Aleksator 24.07.20

Vasek Vasekk
you do realize that you are sadly mistaken. Those whom you call masons - just puppets of the aliens from the planet Nibiru, which is about to be bent and which are therefore going to move on the Ground. So they build this vertical, which are the rulers, under them a layer of Freemasons, which will protect them from the wrath of the masses, and you will be a slave. So all your speculation is wrong. We are waiting for the genocide. Oh shit, my door bursting, remember what I ska

V
Vasek Vasekk 24.07.20

Alexfor
By the way the projects of colonization on Mars is the work of the masons.
They are already thinking about plan B, in case of disaster of the Earth.
And the plot of quantum Break with the Ark is very significant, the way it really is.
Here is another answer - that they rule the world now.

A
Aleksator 24.07.20

Vasek Vasekk
no, it's not the masons, it's the aliens from Nibiru. They do not his plans of the Freemasons and it will take them to Mars.
In short you have fun. All clear.