3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JkMax 25.07.20 08:21 pm

Optimization of the PC version (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Pre-created theme, but now you can download the game (pirates) with a tablet, look for it on the rutor for example. Who downloaded, tried to email your har-Ki PC and on what settings) I shake Myself yet..
207 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vatafaker 25.07.20

Givemethedust
I'm more inclined to think that just the default profile cooling, the wood of nvidii usually prescribed so long as valaska not calcined up to 80 degrees then the fan will thresh at 30% speed, I remember even when not asked their profiles to control the coolers too valaska constantly hung 70+ degrees and the fan is not audible.

R
Redyard 25.07.20

romero52
really fps increased from 40 to 80-100, but caught the bug of eternal loading on Darwin.

M
Misha Svirskiy 25.07.20

NEWS
Performance optimization is already being tested

In recent weeks we have received a lot of feedback about the performance of Assassin's Creed Unity, and to this problem we take very seriously. Given that we make games primarily in order to provide you the best gaming experience, we have been concerned about receiving negative comments on this topic. We know that for you it is a very important issue and we want to resolve it as fast as you are.

The study of this problem we did since the launch, because the search for causes and solutions requires a lot of attention and diligence. It took us time to achieve appreciable results in this direction, and we want to share several observations.

We can definitely say that found a sharp discrepancy between infrastructure before-release and after-release periods. After tests revealed that performance is affected by the workload of the command queue. Right now we are working on several possible fixes and will continue to keep you informed of progress and next time solve.

Meanwhile, we made a revision of some aspects of the game that will help to increase the retention rate for players on all platforms:

Streamlining the technical aspects of navigation: We've fixed a number of individual problems with the detection system, which will better coordinate the behavior of the character during parkour. We fixed the layout of some objects.
Improve the process of setting goals: We worked on the optimization of computing resources and the prioritization and synchronization of the tasks of the microprocessor to improve FPS in certain cases.
Debugging performance of the high points: we drew attention to the performance when moving the camera while synchronizing with the viewpoints and other high points of the city.
In the pre-release period, we paid very much attention to the crowd and the NPC will continue to work in this direction. We completed another series of tests with the size of the crowd and found that this figure had nothing to do with performance issues.

We work hard to make you feel the difference after installing"the Patch 3, but not yet ready to name the exact timing of its release. I hope to share with you more information at the end of the week.

Please in case of any problems, don't forget to contact support!

Team Blog Updates Assassin's Creed.

b
bot_max 25.07.20

Michael Svirsky
In recent weeks we have received a lot of feedback about the performance of Assassin's Creed Unity

And what's Unity?)))

M
Misha Svirskiy 25.07.20

XS the Google translator

M
Misha Svirskiy 25.07.20

bot_max
I just think they want to bring unity to mind and then syndicate *

z
zhenya poznyak 25.07.20

960M 4GB
i7 8ядер
8 GB of RAM , low settings 50 fps
maybe because I have this laptop?

L
Lex Raven 25.07.20

Attacker
I'm more inclined to think that just the default profile cooling, the wood of nvidii usually prescribed so long as valaska not calcined up to 80 degrees then the fan will thresh at 30% speed, I remember even when not asked their profiles to control the coolers too valaska constantly hung 70+ degrees and the fan is not audible.
Not a fact. We all have different cards. My fans generally don't include not playing. And the Syndicate is 66 degrees with the fan at 66%. (gigabyte g1 gaming 980 ti).

V
Vatafaker 25.07.20

Lex Raven
yeah, the cooler most likely are not firewood and the BIOS of the card.

l
leshik_k85 25.07.20

FPSы did not measure, but I want to share an Important remark, maybe someone knows why. No matter how much you RAM the game is accessing only the memory of the video card and is like what the ceiling of the boot, like gruzitsja there is much more, and the memory of all aruno not used.
Configuration 4670К i5, GTX Titan with 6 Gb and 16 Gb RAM. twisting all maximum, resolution FullHD watch the download, and it is in the range of up to 6 Gb and above she like and is not necessary, and the game sags

L
Lex Raven 25.07.20

leshik_k85 - as I understand it, the memory of the video card is texture. All. The special effects, the shadows, antialising is percent vidyuhi. Well and accordingly its frequency. And the total amount of memory - well, as if 8 is still on the computer more than any console.
Sagging periodic in my opinion - two or three patch will fix the problem closer to the New Year, are unable to optimize.
Don't forget all the plates and boxes are the same, and our companyh assemblies - thousands of...
As for me, on the percent of 4-year-old ex, but the new top card and Grifoni and the gameplay is great.

V
Vert 25.07.20

Givemethedust
it is overclocked, plus I have the case closed and the house is warm (30C outside)
And the game is resource-intensive.

V
Vatafaker 25.07.20

Vitaliy Yaroslavtsev
(30C outside)
Fuck you with Yakutia?

T
True Gamer 25.07.20

People, who can tell what will work for GTX 750 Ti?!

P
PirateTorrentLove 25.07.20

True Gamer
Yes, I go on my medium settings 28-40 fps sometimes frieze from the grasp of operatives,I have 4 GB

J
Jay C 25.07.20

People tell me what it is. I bought a license. Set when you start the game, if the game is fullscreen it immediately minimizes to tray. Wood last, Monique and more system requirements recommended. In the Witcher 3 the same canoe rescues windowed mode with no border, in other games everything is fine.

A
AntiGuS 25.07.20

Jay C
Look at the apps you have open, most likely one of them priority top

C
Cheburashka 25.07.20

The people at somebody new patches added FPS ? ))

B
Brunobanani 25.07.20

the i5 2500k. MSI GTX 770 2gb. 8gb operatives. Measured with Fraps in full HD, textures medium, shadows high surrounded by high, hbao+, min fps 45, at the station. On average, running around the city, keeps the fps limit to 50-60, sometimes goes up to 70-80. The wood of the latter. Overall, optimized it better than unity, but not by much, despite the fact that grafon was blown away specifically. But the game seems more interesting than unity.

T
Tomas Sevchenko 25.07.20

Has anybody had problems with the flattened image, and when you turn on windowed mode it becomes normal?