3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mihail Molot 25.07.20 08:32 pm

Red Alert 3 vs StarCraft 2 (Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3)

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 PR. StarCraft 2
And the eternal battle
Rest we can only dream...
that's me at song Potana =))
The first start, so fruitful a field of Confrontation between the two pillars of real-time strategy... both strategies despite at first glance the similarity and at the same time, not similarity... hmm... have one important feature, these strategies are written in a genre like science fiction... no... please note: not fantasy, not historical, and owned by sci-Fi... hence this topic to be... and the confrontation conducted...

To begin the discussion, you can compare the Screenshots

Red Menace 3
pix.PlayGround.ru

Star Craft 2 ( it's Star trek or Case as you wish =) )
pix.PlayGround.ru

What magnago to tell him... well, both games have nice graphics not sparkling strong realism and twists... however... pleasing the eye...
in my opinion judging by those screenshots... games are in the same weight category in terms of graphs... =/

In General discuss =)) the confrontation began... round the First: in anticipation of the release =)))
93 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimposichev 25.07.20

For me Radik better

M
Merkava 25.07.20

The battle of two titans before they came out?))
But I will say that I like the idea of real-to-unreal + system strategies which was created by Westwoodone - so RA 1-2-3 . But while I'm looking forward to the new Tiberius - which will be released soon.

D
DimaX 25.07.20

The battle of two titans before they came out?))
+1
No sooner do created themes? RA3 is still not known when will be released!

P
Poka Na Forsazhe 25.07.20

Damn, difficult question, really difficult. Both games are a lot of pros and cons need to vystraivat under a microscope. But the idea for the story itself, since it is more crazy and daring I choose RA.

L
Leroy one 25.07.20

Seriously, it's too early to judge...the Brainchild of Blizzard announcing much earlier, now - StarCraft 2 is much better, he's more like a finished game. But RA3 is closer to me, Method of construction, interface...All features of C&C is much closer to me ( Not counting traitorous Generals, it was built on the scheme from Blizzard are a Bunch of Argatov, farmers, resource extraction, etc.) So that, while the leader of StarCraft 2, but when RA3 is ready...He will tear all :)))

m
m1xa 25.07.20

PF.. what battle? in stark still play, this is one of disciplin VCG... and red алерт2? here the same thing will happen now. first released stark, everyone will go fucking nuts, then leave them red in it to play a bit and score... of the games are different weight category... StarCraft - the standard of the genre, the game from Blizzard, which means there is a perfected balance of all that you need game for national love. Red - the sequel to the popular strategy series, with an equally well-honed eye contact on game play, which if you look at the prolonged kind of demand an conquer begins to glance at blesovsky standard.
although I love red alert and I will definitely play it, but not to put it next to StarCraft, does not pull...

D
DimaX 25.07.20

Series C&C was born before StarCraft and was already considered the benchmark of the genre...

L
Leroy one 25.07.20

The thing is...StarCraft will take for online battles...Think about how much the Zerg ( I Mean Koreans ) will buy it? So I'm scared....What up Ed...I'll take it, take the license ( don't want to bring developers ). After the entourage, he redeems a lot...Incidentally, it was in Red Alert 2 originated tactics Tank rush. the same ray, when the Soviet Union will rivet a bunch of powerful ,but cheap tanks and carries the enemy base.

h
hell52 25.07.20

Star2 & RA3 is the sequel to legendary strategies and compare them nothing. I must buy BOTH LITSUHI and all buy LITSUHI, maybe these games are worth the attention of everyone who had once played in THEIR previous part.

p
pilich 25.07.20

Star2 will definitely be better than RA3. But I am a lover of both series buy both Gama.

L
Leroy one 25.07.20

Definitely not by far...still really early to judge, except that in current readiness projects. The only thing that really inspires...It is the very Blizzard. It ALL projects an unambiguous hits, she's the only one of its kind ( Valve cool, but contra Source turned out not very good IMHO ).

M
Merkava 25.07.20

To me red 2 is more like it - there is a brain at the company drop dead and the mission more complex and interesting than *Red Revolution*(penultimate USSR) I'm not in one game have not seen.
And about the popularity of red - she's got trouble - it is very politically correct and mockingly refers to the USSR and now Japan - the people in the audience will not like it = clean singlpley. And you know a lot of people who just like old spire?

L
Leroy one 25.07.20

By the way, I recently wrote that the crowd Zerg ( Koreans ) will sweep away the game from Prilukov like hotcakes :)) In Korea, Old huge popularity. Something that Old will be bought for online battles I also wrote.
PS. In Red the AI is quite good, the computer plays a very aggressive, does not sleep :))

I
Ice_nigga 25.07.20

Only red alert,StarCraft play,but I will not buy,and ed....it is easier,not samotny,options, StarCraft is for the network in the single is not fun to play,although the plot is interesting,and red alert... I'm afraid that EA ispahani great series,she can,it's not Blizzard who made the game,and if she doesn't like might not take it,as it was with StarCraft:thick,no one knows what happened to her,but most likely R to guide Blizzard did not like the final product,and she decided not to release him.....

M
MarM 25.07.20

and red alert... I'm afraid that EA ispahani great series,she can,it's not Blizzard who made the game

uh... actually, red alert was always doing Westwood, and izdovala Virgin then EA)) and here Blizzard?))

L
Leroy one 25.07.20

Actually, Red 2( the first ed did not EA ) Made EA Los Angeles, she made the Generals and the series The Lord of The Rings: The battle for Middle-Earth. So they should feel at ease :)) Westwood also gave us the Tiberium series.
and here Blizzard?)) And as the theme is? Here's the answer :))) Well...Just Blizzov there is no passing game, it if the game is a HIT.

M
MarM 25.07.20

Actually, Red 2 Made EA Los Angeles,
it was made by Westwood and EA izdovala, all c&c and even Ranihat to Generalov did Westwood and nobody else, EA acted only as a publisher...

she made Generals
actually first gave the generals, EA Pacific, so no know it is for the Department of EA, can it then pereiminovali in Los Angeles... only the addon got ЕАLA...
teach materiel Tovarisch...

L
Leroy one 25.07.20

Hmm...I always thought that Michael Verdu made Generals, The Lord of The Rings: The battle for Middle-Earth , RED 2,C&C TW

L
Leroy one 25.07.20

When found :))
Company name: EA Los Angeles
Official website: http://jobs.ea.com/eala/index.html

Categories: game Developers

All games games Played in the project
Clive Barker's Undying game Developers
Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath game Developers
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars game Developers
Command & Conquer: Generals - Zero Hour game Developers
Command & Conquer: Renegade 2 game Developers
Command & Conquer: The First Decade game Developers
Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2 - The Rise of The Witch-king, The game Developers
Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2, The game Developers
Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth, The game Developers
Medal of Honor: Airborne game Developers
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault game Developers
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault - Spearhead game Developers
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault Deluxe Edition game Developers
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault Platinum Edition game Developers
Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault game Developers

About EA I'm probably wrong, but what about verdú and company most likely no :)

E
E.cartman 25.07.20

Яed Aleяt 3 cooler first it will be X360 in the second his passing campaign takes place not only in normal mode but in Co-op (co-op)