3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mihail Molot 25.07.20 08:32 pm

Red Alert 3 vs StarCraft 2 (Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3)

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 PR. StarCraft 2
And the eternal battle
Rest we can only dream...
that's me at song Potana =))
The first start, so fruitful a field of Confrontation between the two pillars of real-time strategy... both strategies despite at first glance the similarity and at the same time, not similarity... hmm... have one important feature, these strategies are written in a genre like science fiction... no... please note: not fantasy, not historical, and owned by sci-Fi... hence this topic to be... and the confrontation conducted...

To begin the discussion, you can compare the Screenshots

Red Menace 3
pix.PlayGround.ru

Star Craft 2 ( it's Star trek or Case as you wish =) )
pix.PlayGround.ru

What magnago to tell him... well, both games have nice graphics not sparkling strong realism and twists... however... pleasing the eye...
in my opinion judging by those screenshots... games are in the same weight category in terms of graphs... =/

In General discuss =)) the confrontation began... round the First: in anticipation of the release =)))
93 Comments
Sort by:
P
Poka Na Forsazhe 25.07.20

You compared Call Of Duty 4, which most consider an extremely serious game of Red Alert where the entire plot is pollachi nonsense and just focus of politkorrektnost - More evidence is needed?

L
Leroy one 25.07.20

LUMMEN
Forget it....

K
Kaloff 25.07.20

Hmm, comrades, tin there is a thread full. Point by point:
1) Comrade Denator how to download RA3 if it's not? And do not tell me that you didn't know - read the first post and do not care! In addition, the standards can be used question mark to put
2) Why is everyone here worried about the problem of political correctness IN GAMES? I dare say that the game is in a broad sense - self-knowledge. So what banana I should keep the knowledge of himself invented by someone stupid bets?
3) Graphics. Ed was more pleased. I am of the opinion that expensive is not so much Technorati much style and manner of execution, which, of course, red is better
4) Finally, the balance. In StarCraft cooler... Different mechanics... Well, who normally plays StarCraft? To be honest, from all your many friends no one do not know this. It is now the lot of those most of sergomanov and particularly hard-nosed comrades. Ed is more like it is a game where the idea and the brain play a greater role than the memorization of builds and rushes

D
DeMoN_Md 25.07.20

2 Calif
You've got a suitable nickname.

Well, who normally plays StarCraft?
Said, not thought. And who normally plays in red? You?

To be honest, from all your many friends no one do not know this. It is now the lot of those most of sergomanov and particularly hard-nosed comrades
Well, I say , finally can not know a single person who would have played in red, so what? This means that there are people who professionally do it?

Ed is more like it is a game where the idea and the brain play a greater role than the memorization of builds and rushes
That is, in the old play stupid? there are no tactics, plans? and to think there is not necessary? Yes?

Graphics. Ed was more pleased.
You've played what? Or on screen so clearly seen?

....the style and manner of execution, which, of course, red is better
Well, here I am with you and I will not argue - to each his own shit, the smell of raspberries.

Which is better? Star2 or Ред3? I think it is pointless to judge it now when more of these games none of them came out. And finally one who knows when will be released.

M
Mihail Molot 25.07.20

Enough to sort things out and find fault with the opinion of another!
We continue to engage in constructive dialogue!!!

n
nagrizolich 25.07.20

1000% stark beat anxiety although there USSR is.
all will show time.

K
Kaloff 25.07.20

I stepped on the tail fan of blizzardskies craft products... I will Not persuade. All words can distort. If someone convincingly challenged, I admit that is wrong, or prove otherwise.
Today, however, lay hands on the RA3 beta key. Wait. I will try to put the client if it the key is not nailed by nails.

P
Poka Na Forsazhe 25.07.20

2 Kallof
You are wrong that say that the Man is not necessary to think, you are deeply wrong. They just did the brain need to include and is very active. But what I like the Ed, so that the brain can switch off and enjoy. I'm certainly on the side of red, but to throw mud at the opponent too will not allow it. The old man a brilliant balance. But the red behind him is worthy.

L
Leroy one 25.07.20

LUMMEN
You're right. You have to respect someone else's opinion.
Kaloff
I FSUs in politkorektnost the conversation was about why at Red little competition. And here is who plays Old just...Answer, I played. I liked it, but it does not prevent me to have both hands on the Ed. And as a comrade said LUMMEN, this is a game where you can turn off the brain and watch the explosion on the floor of the screen. It is in Red 2 was invented by rush tactics( Crowd Apocalypses and all the seams) But since there are comrades clinging to the words, I might add.This does NOT mean that Red game silly.

B
Boyarka 25.07.20

I neljubo StarCraft, already some years playing C&C the first game was RA2 YR, really looking forward to part 3

B
Boyarka 25.07.20

I neljubo StarCraft, already some years playing C&C the first game was RA2 YR, really looking forward to part 3

M
Mike19888 25.07.20

Gee, funny topic :)) StarCraft - the game is entirely multiplayer, it will play for a very long time (until the release of Warcraft 4 for sure) red Alert urge on with half a year, and score (as it did with Battle for Middle Earth 1/2, Tiberium Wars, etc.), EA - regular monopoly that makes money, there might be no need to be a genius to figure out their strategy - bought the rights to publish the game-made the game-raspiarili-sell-raspiarili Supplement-sold-put it in the closet until better times. But Blizzy-is another matter. Every game is a masterpiece, a new word in the genre. So far, all RPG compared to Diablo 2 and Titan Quest only somehow close to this height. Still playing W3 (where is this warhammer 40K? where other similar strategies?). Still play StarCraft (in many Western tops sales this mammoth crawled in the first 10ку) About WOW, I just do silent. And the nonsense about the schedule-just disgusting to listen to. Better or worse, what the hell?

K
KeFEAR 25.07.20

Mike19888
Well as the popularity of Warhammer 40K is still possible posomorit... but damn it still be StarCraft three times perfect and accurate in terms balnca, red alert is still cool)

H
HaWok 25.07.20

Without a doubt, both games are worthy of attention, though, because they are created giants such as Blizzard and EA, but that they (the games) and are very famous around the world. But, in my opinion, to compare them incorrect because they are two completely different games! Starcraft 2 is an online colossus, sharpened by battles on the vast network (at least that's what was expected of him millions of fans around the world, especially Koreans, capable, probably give my soul for a box with this game...). Red Alert 3 the same - obviously not a contender for the role of conqueror online battles (at least in it, and conceived the cooperative walkthrough, and multiplayer will be 100%...), but to the level of the mastodon Starcraft 2 it is clearly far. And he thinks not. Fans wait for the game the sea of mockery and humor, the crazy, the Soviet Union, Tesla tanks and towers and everything else that is characteristic only of a series of Red Alert, but not the murderer of old. Starcraft 2 and Red Alert 3 will play, but which is preferable - this is all by the court of the people, and each individual in particular))) And certainly not to say which game is better, they're both definitely good, something brilliant, and just gorgeous (each in its kind).
PS This is purely my IMHO...

L
Leroy one 25.07.20

HaWok
+1 :)

i
iT Show Time 25.07.20

can't compare different games. but preference is given to old Man

M
Merkava 25.07.20

Havoc
This is a game in the same genre, they even years of releases are aimed as competitors.

M
Mihail Molot 25.07.20

I think fans of the red menace can compare anything with anything, so the code, Yes, the universe and the red menace this feature and contradictions in this regard to be not moget, but Starcrafty can certainly (and sometimes quite rightly!) to say that Stepova largely Red Menace never knows the old Man in General... I nardosmia that the dispute shall be reduced to the matter of taste... but nevertheless... it is possible to challenge not only the wealth of a particular approach to the creation of games or game balance, but also much more, such as what units prefer =))) and in any of these strategies... In any case, towards the end of the year, the issue of Zerg or Natasha will napovedy day and once up to date! =))))
The theme in General needs to move our Strategic Thought, thus opening up new facets of the world of strategies... that's what I hope will be this topic.

i
iT Show Time 25.07.20

Micah The Speed
The theme in General needs to move our Strategic Thought, thus opening up new facets of the world of strategies...
you would write novels)) anyway +1

A
Ashot_RM 25.07.20

Red Alert 3 will be much more interesting StarCrafta2, especially the single-player.