3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mihail Molot 25.07.20 08:32 pm

Red Alert 3 vs StarCraft 2 (Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3)

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 PR. StarCraft 2
And the eternal battle
Rest we can only dream...
that's me at song Potana =))
The first start, so fruitful a field of Confrontation between the two pillars of real-time strategy... both strategies despite at first glance the similarity and at the same time, not similarity... hmm... have one important feature, these strategies are written in a genre like science fiction... no... please note: not fantasy, not historical, and owned by sci-Fi... hence this topic to be... and the confrontation conducted...

To begin the discussion, you can compare the Screenshots

Red Menace 3
pix.PlayGround.ru

Star Craft 2 ( it's Star trek or Case as you wish =) )
pix.PlayGround.ru

What magnago to tell him... well, both games have nice graphics not sparkling strong realism and twists... however... pleasing the eye...
in my opinion judging by those screenshots... games are in the same weight category in terms of graphs... =/

In General discuss =)) the confrontation began... round the First: in anticipation of the release =)))
93 Comments
Sort by:
E
E.cartman 25.07.20

and Starcraft is just the same game only the continuation of the story and the other engine . Blizzart never pridumivat new chips they make the game different Shabnam, for example Blood war is not something new is suggested ,with diablo and diablo 2 is also not anything new has been offered!!

L
Leroy one 25.07.20

Hmm...Easy to say when Ed 3 will be cooperative :)) And before that? Classic! Interface, style, music...( Generals miscarriage IMHO ) Damn C&C is cool! But before Ed 3, new series nothing has ever given :)) Is that movies with live actors almost no one did ( With such scope and sumashedshyh ). Ito TW videos is weak...I'm all for Ред3, but need to be realistic, comrades :)))

m
m1xa 25.07.20

and Starcraft is just the same game only the continuation of the story and the other engine . Blizzart never pridumivat new chips they make the game different Shabnam, for example Blood war is not something new is suggested ,with diablo and diablo 2 is also not anything new has been offered!!

well fuck, nichevo quantity of games which can be described in two words-Diablo clones are called so because Blizzard is nothing new offered up... the presence of apgreyd the same generals that you think of a new word from EA? hmm, probably all the same opinion in the direction of proximity.... or the ability to build one unit type with two identical buildings at the same time, it is also EA decided to add and not looking at the ultra dynamic gameplay of the game their competitors? and who said that red is cooler because it will be on the box? what the hell. well, do not allow thirst nazhivy EA release a game with so honed gameplay and balance of the sides as do Blizzard. if the Starks have an unlimited budget and development time I think the same - as long as you need, I think red's all wrong. red is so interesting about the company(mission) with the likely to the crazy story and the lack of clear balance in MP, well, it nafik who wants this? Yes Yes will buy the company, and will quickly forget... and stark will steer even 10t years before the third part.... I don't expect someone who thinks the brainchild of Blizzard will not be so...

P
Poka Na Forsazhe 25.07.20

So what what, and otoczeniem balance always ed was known as gavrilos on each axe his sword was. Besides graphically, Red alert 3 looks cooler, if you read hromenko (please don't laugh, the the last time there was true).

m
m1xa 25.07.20

So what what, and otoczeniem balance always ed was known as gavrilos on each axe his sword was. Besides graphically, Red alert 3 looks cooler, if you read hromenko (please don't laugh, the the last time there was true).

and since when red has become renowned for precise balance? the old man three totally different races, the game for each of them cardinally(compared to red) differs from the other, and with all this power all are equal, no stronger or weaker side.
the red is much more primitive balance - grunt there pehotinets then, the dog dog some other tank... and as for the bonuses of the countries, I do not think that such desanta from the U.S. as much as from the Korean black eagles... no there is no honed balance... and the graphics, well, when games from Blizzard it was an indicator? old with any graphics buy it, but only red with a beautiful...

P

I'm not saying that the old man in the balance worse, I would even say that he's perfect and nobody has yet surpassed of games, the balance in the old man yet nobody surpassed. BUT!!! BUT Ra boldly goes after the man in second place on the balance sheet. This game, too, there is not yet surpassed. Because any tank Apocalypse with his defense system and a powerful two missile turrets and a VERY strong armor would be much cheaper tanks prisms, which were weak in the armor, but stronger, especially in the group (after creating small groups of prism tanks, the capacity of these tanks has increased exponentially) the power of the shot. Here is one small example of the perfected balance. They just need to see.

P

And by the way - I RA 3 also buy any game, a perfect atmosphere is possible without good graphics to create.

m
m1xa 25.07.20

I'm not saying that the old man in the balance worse, I would even say that he's perfect and nobody has yet surpassed of games, the balance in the old man yet nobody surpassed. BUT!!! BUT Ra boldly goes after the man in second place on the balance sheet. This game, too, there is not yet surpassed. Because any tank Apocalypse with his defense system and a powerful two missile turrets and a VERY strong armor would be much cheaper tanks prisms, which were weak in the armor, but stronger, especially in the group (after creating small groups of prism tanks, the capacity of these tanks has increased exponentially) the power of the shot. Here is one small example of the perfected balance. They just need to see.

hmm... bonuses countries is not balanced... well, no match for the assault of black eagles(one example) and the balance of even so primitive, if stark is balanced totally different in mechanics units in the red half of the troops of the parties are the same(much more similar than stark). here take the example Varick second, there is a balance between the humans and orcs incredible, and all pochimu? Yes, because the units of current foreign differ, there like current paladins and ogres were distinctive units. then, of course, easy to balance, take the same units current draw in different ways... in stare really no similar units, building bases on the different races(in the red equally) and thus everything is balanced. but tsuko red I at one time liked to drive sales myself do not know I just liked it all. but the old craft still will rule the roost...

P

People, I just say I recognize the balance of the man, he is the best. But I'm sorry to compare the troops from the black eagle - there is no allocation of countries, the game is balanced perfect. And such examples is a balance to hell. If you're a little one of my example, well give you another. The most typical example. Harvesters on both sides. Russian - slow, more expensive but more armor and a machine gun on the tower stands. Americans have chronobarometer - he can teleport directly to the plant, plus its own speed more is less, but less armor and no weapons.
That's a joke in the red - like there and the people there, and even units the same, but they are made differently, naval units at all even close to each other are not similar in both countries.

L
Leroy one 25.07.20

Support LUMMEN
In the red balance good! Each action has its counteraction! It is observed in many ways. But, I didn't say Stare in the balance bad. These games are good for her, but they are different in ideology. In the C&C the other the pace of the game, another principle of construction ( a lot depends on this ), there are other scales...These games are really different. Remember Generals...Is this game could be called the good Old C&C ? No, because she moved on to the scheme from Blizzard - i.e. peasants, great attention to apratim, etc About the graphics...At the moment, StarCraft looks better IMHO. Blizzard carefully transferred all the building and units are in 3D. What actually have Red...the Units themselves don't look like yourself! What the Apocalypse? Tank! The most natural Tank! Developers need to seriously think about game models, otherwise Stalin kaput.

P

Not itself count in better times an old man in a new red supports many modern technologies (all the words igromanov which were developers), although the models are really some funny, Apocalypse General Apocalypse is not similar, most likely remake this garbage.

L
Leroy one 25.07.20

LUMMEN
Graph of course is good, the engine is TW( Which in turn hosts engine strategy Lord of the Ring , and the engine in turn is a modified engine of the Generals streak) keeps a stiff upper lip, but I was even on the old rollers it seemed that the Old one looks tidier. Technology then Ed is likely to come out ahead, but neat models of old, make the whole picture IMHO. Incidentally, Red 2 was famous for the vivid color palette and Red 3 all in TW. Well done, love the lawn trample :)))

m
m1xa 25.07.20

2 LUMMEN
hmm your example with javame it is rather a perfect example of the imbalance... one having less worth and much faster brings resources, the other is more expensive and slower, and the fact that he is coming home itself and not teleporting, makes it vulnerable, in spite of polymatic.
pehotinets West can be decomposed making it much more advantageous compared to the Russian, because Russian can and passing these... definitely an imbalance.
the West can open the map, and our can power to drain resources to a piece of card in sight.... stupendous superiority in the West.
in aviation, too, the preponderance of the States.
these examples at the Lope, I know not mean the principle stones scissors bumako... it's just imbalance.
and like our nearly gave an advantage in energy in the IDA reactor fashionable, but... if it Bang, we all know what happens+all pass out because dohrena just worked from that reactor... but here, in principle, pritenzy not just implemented in different countries.
chromosomatic ideal for collecting bonuses.
in short a lot in the red imbalance... that's why he is not used as discipline in eSports, like StarCraft.

uh Hilo is not what we do here on offtopic. =)

P

People, do not be confused - THIS is NOT an IMBALANCE!!!
First - this harvester hell to kill because his armor is comparable to Apokalipsa, and the American high tank on a grizzly pull, the tank grizzly weaker of our Reno. Not machine-gun, but at least not a bad gun. The infantry in the trenches peredovat you, not confuse.
Secondly - West can open the map, and our can power to drain resources to a piece of card in sight.... stupendous superiority in the West. - sorry do not understand this.
Thirdly, where is the preponderance of aviation. I remember you had built five Kirov and fuck them who sbye, though slow, but the armor they have the most powerful units in the game, and airplanes, the US fast, but with weak armor, and because of this, they are easy to knock down - an example of absolute balance, every scrap of your will are welcome.
Fourth - you still get to a nuclear plant and try to kill her, her armor is also very strong and it is also not easy to break.
Well, in fifth - and that is not a sport you are wrong. Just can not tolerate it at the international level, too much is not polydoratou in this game, the mess will be more than the money. But within countries, especially in Russia she is popular. And abroad too, the game is popular, we in Surgut in three clubs often hold competitions in Red Alert 2. And now enough of their favorites.

P

2 Leroy One
You compared Call Of Duty 4, which most consider an extremely serious game of Red Alert where the entire plot is pollachi nonsense and just focus of politkorrektnost, only the image of Stalin many sociologists prikupets can.

L
Leroy one 25.07.20

LUMMEN
Comment:
First you're right, and absolutely.
Third - Kirov to shoot down very easily. Two air systems are already a threat to Kirov. But the power of this monster redeems a lot.
The fourth - yeah :)) And if Iron curtain in time to do the whole base to kill:)) But while you're with your impenetrable army of wrecking the enemy base, the enemy carries your ( Chronosphere bitch thing :))
Well, in fifth - about politkorrektnost - nonsense( For Call of Duty 4 because there is competition ). Competition in Russia is, but not so much.
Well, now add
Each side has his hobby. The USSR is a cheap but powerful tanks, total attachment to brute force. USA - Chronocardiology and stronger infantry. About receptions against scrap, the US has soldiers with the packs, which carried the infantry of the USSR, but it is worth to bring a tank of air defense...everything will fall. But if bags will be under the cover of tanks, everything will be harder, you need to give another admission against breakage. Incidentally, it seems to me that the advantage goes to the side of the Soviet Union :)) And Micah opposite :) conclusion: the direction chosen for the style of play, Michael loves to play for US, and I for the Soviet Union

L
Leroy one 25.07.20

LUMMEN
A serious game? the plot is also complete nonsense! Armless bum terrorist is trying to return to the USSR :)))) If sociologists wanted, they would priciples for a long time. Ed is a mockery, and Call Of Duty 4 all presented earnestly.
Continue to compare the Old with the Red.

P

And I'm not saying that ed is serious, its plot is complete nonsense, but nevertheless it's brilliant.

_
_Gulya_ 25.07.20

It's hard to compare,but like ed choose,his sumashedshego the story.

L
Leroy one 25.07.20

LUMMEN
And I'm not saying that Ed is a serious game :))) You said You have compared Call Of Duty 4, which most consider an extremely serious game - I commented. Ed is a genius, do not argue with this ( I myself on the forum said ).