3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mihail Molot 25.07.20 08:32 pm

Red Alert 3 vs StarCraft 2 (Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3)

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 PR. StarCraft 2
And the eternal battle
Rest we can only dream...
that's me at song Potana =))
The first start, so fruitful a field of Confrontation between the two pillars of real-time strategy... both strategies despite at first glance the similarity and at the same time, not similarity... hmm... have one important feature, these strategies are written in a genre like science fiction... no... please note: not fantasy, not historical, and owned by sci-Fi... hence this topic to be... and the confrontation conducted...

To begin the discussion, you can compare the Screenshots

Red Menace 3
pix.PlayGround.ru

Star Craft 2 ( it's Star trek or Case as you wish =) )
pix.PlayGround.ru

What magnago to tell him... well, both games have nice graphics not sparkling strong realism and twists... however... pleasing the eye...
in my opinion judging by those screenshots... games are in the same weight category in terms of graphs... =/

In General discuss =)) the confrontation began... round the First: in anticipation of the release =)))
93 Comments
Sort by:
d
dantt3 25.07.20

well I do not know the second man did not play. But seen as profaci were cut. And so many here the first compare

F
Funkmaster 25.07.20

PPC theme niochem a different game plan completely. As much as I loved red alert - but this is a game to kill time before SK 2)

d
dantt3 25.07.20

In the old bolans very good

S
Sashko_1 25.07.20

Because StarCraft2 is not out the dispute meaningless .

E
EGORISHE 25.07.20

Red Alert 3 s top starcraft by far)=b

d
dantt3 25.07.20

Waiting out the old man's second

a
aRRmaGedon 25.07.20

unfortunately SK2 is better only because it will bring to the end, so we'll have to play it.

S
SOVOK2000 25.07.20

Starcraft II bottom compared to Red Alert, because in W2 there is a scoop

t
theme11471 25.07.20

Red Alert 3 is a piece of crap compared to Red Aler 2. So, to the word. If we compare the best of the series, it would be better second to compare.

P. S. Wow, all pericallosal, sales plus set option edit post did not appear. Finally.

K
Konstantine45 25.07.20

Compared clear the stump xD SC2 is a million times better.Although red play sometimes

N
Nikas Kapronov 25.07.20

With CK2 niebieska optimization. Where PA3 hellish lags, freezes and Tomasa there in CK2 everything goes without a hitch. In General, tzitz dead for a long time, as evidenced by the popularity - it is not. She will die again, as did CK2 partially frišnyh, and let EA she plays in your logogram. In General, the houses look like from PA3 cut from Sims 3. Thus TSA red alert - go after decades zadrachivaniya Sims fairy of all stripes: Ya play Red Alert 3, while in the Sims 3!!! Ya cool!!! *lyad, someone throw a vacuum charge at the office of the EALA.

N
Nikas Kapronov 25.07.20

SOVOK2000
How not? And Zerg? Always hungry, always collective, even in the flow allowed them as well as Soviet cannon fodder. Krupskaya-Kerrigan knows the scoop.

N
Nikas Kapronov 25.07.20

Sashko_1
When CK2 was not there, he already was better. So it is necessary to make games. Only a trailer of the game makes the whole oralert 3.