3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blacksmit 25.07.20 08:35 pm

Impressions of the game (The Walking Dead: Survival Instincts)

Fans of the series and in General the zombie Apocalypse must have, if you don't like this subject or indifferent, the game is not much you will be hooked, because this game is the atmosphere and story, as some of the reviews pass, high tech games like crisis 3 in addition to the stunning graphics can't imagine anything else. The main advantages of the game - the plot, the atmosphere, decent stealth, which reminded me of something dayz, loved the sound track of the game, which is identical to the show. The gameplay too much, but the graph is a perfectly respectable, particularly think to be on PC. Generally, of course not a perfect game, but in the genre of zombie Apocalypse one of the best, a little bit not up to the level of the adventure of the comic, which wins because of its drama, takes the soul. Rating 8/10
85 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blacksmit 25.07.20

3Dionis
Whole world like Skurov or fallout no. Game rozbita on location (they are not buttons), which you can safely walk, something like Stalker. Locations are many, there are night and day, and the forest and the city, but these locations are not large, but not too small, between the way we move the car. By the way, the game is beginning to remind me I am alive.

T
Tom[Cat] 25.07.20

The PC version is currently not playable, strongly inhibits in urban locations (but slightly rightist off the shadows)

plus a very strange problem with the controls, the mouse is either too sensitive or too tight

K
Krechet79 25.07.20

hmmm... the first levels - not nice. but maybe next will be more fun.

C
CR0MWeLL 25.07.20

perhaps it was silly to expect from this game something worthwhile in General physics is so-so, low-poly textures(on resolution 1920x1080), looks very shabby, even compared to half life 2, the damage model is terrible, or rather none at all, given the information given above to draw attention not the plot I didn't do so, uninstall the game

f
fantomazz 25.07.20

The game is good, atmospheric and all sorts of shkololo just needs to die and not to litter their comments in the forums.

D
DarkQvesty 25.07.20

My opinion about the game,actually the game is very good,only the AI dumb,but the atmosphere in this game 8\10,I tell you. The first level in the city,the shops where there is no light,there is a need to collect the supplies, etc,I am honest man not easily frightened,but to go through the dark areas I was pretty creepy,plus the important role played by sound and lighting that made these two things 10\10. The physics in the game are also fairly good and also sooo plays on the atmosphere,let's say you're all in the same dark store,sneaking past the zombies,AND THEN you inadvertently stumbled across the Bank\box,there was a noise and the zombies have noticed you,so the physics I am rating it a 9\10. Yes, the graphics and textures there is not much,but after all of these elements of gameplay,you're talking about, the dialogue is altogether forgotten. And those who give of EXEOON,go play l4d,this game can worthy be assessed only adults,children have nothing to do here.
Conclusion: the Game is made of 810,play it a pleasure,it is evident that the developers just tried to make the atmosphere similar to the series and they succeeded.

G
GhostRusSPB 25.07.20

Yes, the atmospheres are really good, and the music is the same

D
DarkQvesty 25.07.20

3Dionis
Well,judging by the fact that the role use Daryl and Merle, animated and voiced by themselves (Norman Reedus - Daryl and Michael rooker - Merle),the directing is there, too, wins. Quickly get used to the characters,that is a big +
The story there is also quite interesting,if you watched the series,then you will be interested to follow the events of these two brothers before they met ostalnymi in Atlanta. This is a prequel to the TV series,tembolee we promise that we will meet some of the characters from the series. It's drawn on 9\10. Tembolee where you can collect their groupings,and there you can find random vygovskogo,and also add yourself to the group,it's pretty fun to make,these characters can command and send them to do anything.
Conclusion: the developers also paid attention to the soul.

d
dantevictim 25.07.20

The game is very controversial..
it even seems excellent, and sometimes as much as I want to vomit..
cons
-Lousy artificial intelligence
-Spawn zombies(it is not awful.. was I suppose in the room next to the zombies at all was not.. went outside, came back in a minute, and the building already sobachek the wall rests xD)
Graphics shall not abuse, although it is not very much.. but the animation is often very lame(+glass in cars do not break, no wardrobe not to drop)
-Terrible mouse xD
-poor optimization
-and the worst part is.. disappearing corpses(((

pros
-no kind of atmosphere.. zombies are stupid, the characters and stuff.. xD
-music and voice
-role-playing moments

D
DarkQvesty 25.07.20

dantevictim
-Terrible mouse xD
-poor optimization
-and the worst part is.. disappearing corpses(((
This is not the cons of playing on the joystick,it is quite the game on my ancient iron with old gt240m issues even under 30-40 fps at 720p on high. It's like something you have. And corpses can be dealt with,ie that they do not disappear.

d
dantevictim 25.07.20

DarkQvesty
with fps I have a right, just sometimes the transitions from buildings to the street kid.. anyone know if reduce the quality of shadows all the rules..
to deal with the corpses, but it again - optimization.. and the setting in the game was supposed to be such a setting, not the gamers hands fixed jambs developers
and about the mouse.. it's a shooter.. I play on PC and not on console.. and what makes sense to me to play with Jost xD

D
DarkQvesty 25.07.20

dantevictim
Well,the controller on the fan and with it atmospheric)
And by the way,I have the same nonsense was with the shadows in Arma 3,I was put on low showed 15 fps,set at an average 22 fps,but that's a completely different game. And then,Yes,with the shadows crap,although the medium shade looks pretty decent.

J
Jay C 25.07.20

To play it will come down ! Only now with the mouse crap what ((( all right ?

M
Mindless Self Indulgence 25.07.20

The game just started, first impressions ummm... What the hell is so slow and a chore to bring down a zombie? Differently or what could be done? 1) shock, 2) impulse 3) total impact 3 strike with a knife and the zombie falls, and the physics of zombies like in cs 1.6 And by the way, nice in-game menu, 6 points the graphics settings...
As fine is done auto saving.

V
Velikiy Bog 25.07.20

Yes, lingon have to wait, he has a super jump, textures, curves, fly over, and then game stuff, better than L4D though there the Persians developed.

W
Wlados3d 25.07.20

Played the game, in fact, expected nothing from it, so not disappointed. Let's start with the graphics, but rather with the fact that she's normal (Yes, I still do not understand how you define clarity graphics). But the gameplay is something. I haven't seen it already 4 years, and maybe more. Location corridor so that the corridors will seem large rooms after them. Neither of which survival of the question. Scripts Galimov. Enemies can respits right behind. The mechanics of the game so monotonous that even just to walk and survive boring. All zombies killed with the same number of beats, that is, to fight is also of interest, given the fact that the game is just kick and strong kick, which is the strength, by the way, slightly different. And passed a couple of locations, but the game is sick (even head ache gone). My rating 5/10 - I do not advise anyone to play this, and even more so - to buy. Although all the above nitpicking is not justified, as it is understood that earn the developers wanted the name of the series and the comics, and therefore not particularly tried.

P. S. the Atmosphere there.

D
DarkQvesty 25.07.20

Wlados3d
Only schalalala will begin my opinion with the graphics,but about gameplay Shine read post above. What kind of koridorot can be a speech?! The game is quite spacious,consider a whole open world,just divided it between locations. Another big + is that during the transition you can choose one of three ways by car through the villages (there you can find a lot of supplies,as well on the road to the main location can be found the town) in the woods (there is also possible will stop if there is any small village),highway (there is a direct route to the main location). So I understand the freedom of choice,neither of which coreconnect and speech should not be.

I
IL_96 25.07.20

the graphics are good in some places, and some terrible(for example the trees -_-)

M
Mr.Shadow 25.07.20

My impressions of the game are negative.
Cons:
1)Rufffffffffff!!!He is there everywhere!He is so grainy and blurry that my eyes started to bleed in the first few seconds of the game.
2)Monotonous animation.Each weapon has a maximum of two types of animation, it's a light punch, and heavy, sometimes one from the other is not much different.Zombies have the same problem, they have two, three kinds of attack animations.
3)Zombie twins, Yes the game has a problem, you can kill one zombie and notice his twin brother siraudeau nearby.
4)Same location, I went to a gas station twice, the first time I popped some hose in the car, and the second when ran out of gas, and gas cans lying on the same places as the first time.(Maybe it's all the tricks of the leprechauns huh?)
5)the Horror...there is no such in sight, zombies in addition to feelings of pity did not cause, after falling into the hands of lead pipe, particularly afraid I was nobody.(Zombies go to sleep after three light attacks)
6)Quiet murder are only a knife and nothing else.(Animations of these kills like 3-4)
7)the Diet he simply oppened, sports drinks and sack Lunches, feeling that I have for Misha Mawashi or Knife play.(Proteins STSUKA!!!)When the shelves are lying canned food, candy bars and other nishtyaki GG ignore them and lucet only field rations and sports drinks.
8)you can throw a knife, or foisting it off on someone.(This is likely because of silent killing, for only with a knife, they are carried out)

g
ghost78 25.07.20

I think to not care about graphics, just the story was a bomb and kept in suspense. Seriales so-so, but walking dead from telltale games didn't let go until the very end, all six seasons. And after like supplements.
Here's the scribe. To hell with it, glitches in textures -- transparent walls! Go on-I think schaz start severe suzhet, with a cool and deep characters... Well nerves had 15 min.
The second level he can get here and go around. Unistall...

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-cnatuAucUkg/UUm7jMLCOFI/AAAAAAAAAN8/Z3VP8BDQOgg/w762-h770-p-o-k/WalkingDead%2B2013-03-20%2B17-28-39-54.bmp