3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blacksmit 25.07.20 08:35 pm

Impressions of the game (The Walking Dead: Survival Instincts)

Fans of the series and in General the zombie Apocalypse must have, if you don't like this subject or indifferent, the game is not much you will be hooked, because this game is the atmosphere and story, as some of the reviews pass, high tech games like crisis 3 in addition to the stunning graphics can't imagine anything else. The main advantages of the game - the plot, the atmosphere, decent stealth, which reminded me of something dayz, loved the sound track of the game, which is identical to the show. The gameplay too much, but the graph is a perfectly respectable, particularly think to be on PC. Generally, of course not a perfect game, but in the genre of zombie Apocalypse one of the best, a little bit not up to the level of the adventure of the comic, which wins because of its drama, takes the soul. Rating 8/10
85 Comments
Sort by:
V
VoronkovSergey_96 19.11.20

The game is a complete failure

K
Konstantine45 19.11.20

Accidentally read about it a few days before the release.

G
Garris1992 19.11.20

This is the most non-00 zombie game I've ever played, 1 of10 in all categories and criteria. But as they say.
The game is one and the players are many, the taste and color of a companion is not.

a
alex21234 19.11.20

I liked the game

T
Tatarin2 19.11.20

as then played 3 years ago almost after the release, I do not regret that there was a linden and not from the disk bought.The game is normal but to buy a full too many mini-mistakes in this game. Something like you're going around looking around, you see someone at the far end, but you're going your way because you don't have to go there, and then the place where you passed the ghost is another walker. and throw it out.