3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blacksmit 25.07.20 08:35 pm

Impressions of the game (The Walking Dead: Survival Instincts)

Fans of the series and in General the zombie Apocalypse must have, if you don't like this subject or indifferent, the game is not much you will be hooked, because this game is the atmosphere and story, as some of the reviews pass, high tech games like crisis 3 in addition to the stunning graphics can't imagine anything else. The main advantages of the game - the plot, the atmosphere, decent stealth, which reminded me of something dayz, loved the sound track of the game, which is identical to the show. The gameplay too much, but the graph is a perfectly respectable, particularly think to be on PC. Generally, of course not a perfect game, but in the genre of zombie Apocalypse one of the best, a little bit not up to the level of the adventure of the comic, which wins because of its drama, takes the soul. Rating 8/10
85 Comments
Sort by:
S
SH. 25.07.20

ghost78
gg where a lot of tricksters

Jay C
Yes, with the mouse Choate not

P. l.a.g.u.e
slow and a chore to bring down a zombie?
then you can RMB to aim and knife with punch 1 Chan pierce

+but the sound is really pleased
game settings only sees one video card

interesting and then all the Windows will be bulletproof and robust

N
Nikitozz55 25.07.20

Explain to you at the nail - this is a miserable toy in the series. Quest from TellTale - the comic strip. According to such difference. Series because the slag, and the comic the close.

c
callmegod 25.07.20

Nikitozz55
I do not agree. The first two seasons of wildly rolled, the third openly drained. And to read online comics is wildly not comfortable, tried to read a dozen, but online does not drag, only the printout (which gemorno and not cheap).
And the game, well that game; graphics no, the respawn is annoying, the stupidity of zombies, not thought out gameplay - not enough budget for the game is not enough.
Candid roll on fan base, which is a huge mass of people.
There is nothing to add

t
tokko-maksim 25.07.20

Crashes all the time, so it is impossible to play.

I
IL_96 25.07.20

when I got the crossbow, the game began to seem very easy)

K
Kub1k J 25.07.20

how to fix twitches camera ,any crack set nifiga...
Not one I have a problem

g
ghost78 25.07.20

IL_96
>>when I got the crossbow, the game began to seem very easy)
and there was some complexity to the crossbow?

W
Wlados3d 25.07.20

DarkQvesty
Shkololli usually do not put a space after commas...

PS what kind Of chart is it? I about it did not respond, neither positively nor negatively. Just have an understanding of to what degree it is far from the truth that would hint at your fragile, because of age, mind.

G
Glebka768 25.07.20

Catches)

D
DarkQvesty 25.07.20

Wlados3d
Look you bunch tears,the guy I'm 16 and I have a lot more palette of colors,I if you more than me,then sorry,you're not wise enough to remain silent.
About the game, and personally do not pay detail attention,and you of these things make elephants and bluethese from what they themselves have imagined. The right people will be looking for pros and cling to them. The game is low budget,but for such a low-budget game, it went to 5,and the fact that you used to see the effects of GRATON,gameplay like in crysis,you pass by and play l4d.
And what about the expression Kolyosa [This is not a student,is the one who always argues,agressive,do not deliberate actions, and sometimes they don't have brains]

M
Maklline66 25.07.20

Igrulya actually delivers, but there is one fat minus - HELLISH spawn. At the level of the cinema was faced with this: slaughtered zombarey, took a step toward the car, turned around and have a new worth!

J
Jackson[x] 25.07.20

A good idea is seen directly and the implementation of the curve as usual.
Ps Idiotic mouse behavior discourages play.

M
Mindless Self Indulgence 25.07.20

Lol, just realized that my game is not saved. Constantly for new starts. What are they doing? Profile in Windows already in English Admin

d
demonshara1488 25.07.20

Mr.Shadow a student, go play in the crisis. try to make each zombie different and make them unique attacks with the knife, he does not lose, because it's his jewel(aka hunter).About horror, I suppose he was afraid of the sound, again crying about the repetitiveness, and you realize that there is no cool games, which would not have repeated objects, look how many animations firing at the crisis, why haven't they made more variations of the shooting? About the food, and suddenly canned dog food, bars broken, and sack Lunches will not spoil here he takes.

I
ILYA423 25.07.20

Do not become apparently the developers to try, consider this: fans will get picked up well , which not a few

S
SH. 25.07.20

ILYA423 Bravo!
brilliant!
finally mystery solved
the dispute is over
THANK YOU ALL
all free

M
Mr.Shadow 25.07.20

Mr.Shadow - student
Schito you say.
go play in the crisis
Well, probably better than it will sygrano more time than this cal.
try to make each zombie different and make them unique attacks
It had to be game developers, not me.
the knife, he does not lose, because it's his jewel
Nah what jewel?Him that this knife cut the umbilical cord?I didn't notice throughout the game what would GG have experienced some kind of attachment to the knife.
(aka hunter)
And this is what side to treat devicedetect knife?There in the street zombie Apocalypse and not a Safari instead of a knife I could borrow a gun or something valuable.
About horror, I suppose he was afraid of the sound
Sorry I played with sound and those coming from kritinia zombie was just annoying.
crying about repeatability, and you realize that there is no cool games, which would not have repeated objects
You know in tight games can get ten identical cups, but can get the same gas station from which you departed for good a hundred km.
look how many animations firing at the crisis
Well kagbe I to fire in this game I have no complaints, shooting like a firing, but strikes with melee weapons it's just sheer monotony.(Could do better)
why didn't they do more variations of the shooting?
Maybe because of variations in Cocorosie was enough?Well, I certainly would not mind the kind of shooting from behind, but I think it would be superfluous.
About the food, and suddenly canned dog food, candy bars broken
Ie all the canned food in supermarkets is dog food?I know it smacks of conspiracy, write a book about it.Even if it's dog food, we have to take it with me in choosing the food we should not be particularly choosy in the court of global scribe is not known where and how we can get stuck.
and sack Lunches won't spoil here he takes
And sports drinks can go bad, then why is he getting them from?

d
dantevictim 25.07.20

DarkQvesty
You're wrong.. the game is completely corridor..
we have in fact no choice..
here is the beginning of the game.. you are on a narrow rejoice, neither to the left nor to the right to stay or not..
next, the first town.. he SUPPOSEDLY is open for research.. but there is a machine which closes the road.. and next opened the door which leads outside, or the other way, ie we can not pass..
.. next trip.. this is supposedly freedom, but what?
we choose route.. and either we stay on the road and about garica and there looking for supplies, or just going to napriek until the car breaks down and we go searching for supplies..
Freedom of choice is quite another.. unless we can soak NPCs that give quests?.. beat machine, throwing knives, writing on zombies, douse the room with gasoline and burn it to hell xD
We can't climb through the window, knock the closed door.. can't go through ohaki garbage.. can't catch up(because it would be very helpful.. and where some of the top hitting a zombie with a leg xD)
This is a common corridor game, it's just not one straight corridor and rooms on the sides xD
Personally, I did not expect from a game any sane sandbox xD

N
Nehalim 25.07.20

Tom[Cat]
You don't pull too hard at first and cheese ..

m
mcbrut 25.07.20

What you need to do to the main character was talking during dialogues?