3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blacksmit 25.07.20 08:35 pm

Impressions of the game (The Walking Dead: Survival Instincts)

Fans of the series and in General the zombie Apocalypse must have, if you don't like this subject or indifferent, the game is not much you will be hooked, because this game is the atmosphere and story, as some of the reviews pass, high tech games like crisis 3 in addition to the stunning graphics can't imagine anything else. The main advantages of the game - the plot, the atmosphere, decent stealth, which reminded me of something dayz, loved the sound track of the game, which is identical to the show. The gameplay too much, but the graph is a perfectly respectable, particularly think to be on PC. Generally, of course not a perfect game, but in the genre of zombie Apocalypse one of the best, a little bit not up to the level of the adventure of the comic, which wins because of its drama, takes the soul. Rating 8/10
85 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ra30R3 25.07.20

Zombies are slow and stupid, or as in most games the zombies have mutated and have super strength?

m
mcbrut 25.07.20

Ra30R3
Zombies are classic

d
demonshara1488 25.07.20

Mr.Shadow you know, it's impossible to make everyone unique? the knife can mean a lot of things: my father gave it or that knife your first fish caught. And why is dog food, if you have field rations? Drinks take, because we need to restore energy. And the animation bumps in the melee almost all games the same( in BF3 one attack animation and 4-5 animations of killings and no one complains)

J
Jamalun 25.07.20

Again I will say this, the game poze***, at level 4 mainly because of the stupid and not thought-out spawning walking, downloaded the trainer, ran to the end purely due to the fact in order to see the plot, but it itself is not enough...
With the cons
Not enough actions the player spawn strange, drab locations (in times of travel, otherwise they are different), pseudouridine locations, and melee weapons (notice the only difference between the knife\fire axe\hammer(a hammer) 1st kill with 3 blows, even if one of them is powerful, the 2nd with 2 hits are weak or powerful the 1st, and 3rd kills with one simple but very slowly, the rest of the weapons like knife, especially a regular axe...)
With the pros
Well, except that the back story of the brothers (to learn more about the characters of the series), soundrec, well, to a head more comes nothing in the direction of the pros.
Almost, but not. These are the feelings left from her, if you want to know the story of the brothers then you can play, but she tells you to piss off =)
Well, if the story to move on the screen, the result would be a series of 2-4, depending on how many added to the action and story ))

M
Mr.Shadow 25.07.20

Mr.Shadow you know, it's impossible to make everyone unique?
Man, developed simply too lazy to do something normal, too many things in the game, poor animation, same location, useless companions, poor ai, zombies, and teksturki in the game is not ice, poor spawn zombies.
the knife can mean a lot of things: my father gave it or that knife your first fish caught
In the game about the knife nothing is told, Then any value it for HS is not, it's just a knife, and throw it away not only because the developers were too lazy to make an animation of a quiet killing on the other opony.
And why is dog food, if you have field rations?
What to do when there is no dry-rations?Or those sports drinks?Throughout the game I met more canned food than dry-rations, and I don't think the products in all of fucking America was suddenly dog food.(This argument against canned even considered not worth it for serious)
Drinks take, because we need to restore energy
Thanks cap, but I asked why does it take only a sports drink, why not take the same soda or carbonated drinks.(And if you're going to write something likeThey are not so useful as a sports drink it is better not to write at all, because the answer is incredibly lame).
And the animation bumps in the melee almost all the games the same
Well, like Dead Island more than two animations, in the raising of dead is also more animations than two, all sweet zombie game has more animations than the two, well except for L4D but there is a constant a supremely better which overrides this disadvantage.
in BF3 one attack animation and 4-5 animations of killings and no one complains
Well, maybe because BF3 has more pluses than minuses, and people don't pay much attention to it.Yeah and in BF3 there is problems with ai bots, no stupid respawn, the game crashes when pressing Esc, check-points rastravleniya in the right places, there are no duplicate locations, and graffit is also pleasing to the eye, and in the case of Walking Dead: Survival Instincts to fuck the minuses, and few of the pros, all the details catch the eye.

S
SlimShady. 25.07.20

liked the game because I'm a fan of the series, comics)but the length just killed,took the game for 4-5 hours

p
pashalet 25.07.20

UPD
Passed the first 7 locations, +a dozen random events. Still not impressed:

-the locations are either tiny, or hard-partitioned, not clear never
inside of locations to explore is nothing special, the interior is pathetic, random, Loki repeated in one
-go on a terribly uncomfortable ride, around the thousands of open, abandoned cars - can not take
-every 5 minutes in a new police jeep then the accumulators will sit down, the tire burst, you run out of gas
-upgrade weapons is impossible, and it's very sad
the limit on inventory space, cool, but do the same for the mind: like a knife, manages to occupy the same space as a huge shotgun?
-can stelitsa as much as you like at the right moment still pushed with the crowd script, or will drive in a corridor, where the creep/come around simply will not work
-each mission is working on a template: go to the desired script and get over to you lomanuvshihsya the crowd zombar
-the level design poor, to target practically stomp down the corridor
-at the beginning of the game found a place with infinite respawn: how can you kill the zombies, rod endless stream
partners a terrible rotters, if you send armed to the teeth dude for kanstroy gasoline will be back to health is almost zero
-partners do not participate in the battle. At all. Can only escape to get food and small loot. WTF?
-having a gun with a sniper scope and a lot of bullets you can't just lie on the roof and decided to do zombar there. WTF??
-the hero can't climb over basic obstacles, even the most insignificant
-the zombies can effortlessly blow the head off (which always explodes into a mess) and hands. Legs were fired at close range from drabadan - to no avail. The authors stupidly osmotically to make the animation of the crawling dead?

In General at the moment, not ice. This game is supposed to evoke fear and excitement, while causing only boredom and irritation. It is seen that the project is not just cheap, but also done without a soul, crude, ill - dazzled on the knee, based on quickly cut the dough with the army of fans of the comic book series and a great adventure from Telltale.

S
ScorpionBSG 25.07.20

Rare Ravnica, 10-her ago, as the graphics and physics, all poorly made console and it animeeee! Decided to cut the dough, on good name!

D
Ded Babay 25.07.20

Hi all! I played a bit, what I can say...the game I still like that. Went just, to the first town. At least the idea is elegant, the execution...yet that can't evaluate because few passed. There is a bit of hardcore, 1 times the heat and all, you can hit restart. Sometimes even scary, you walk around the store dark, and then pourashavas and face the zombies in the light of the lantern BOO!!!, creepy. A great idea that you can send survivors out there, you can find new and many more. Of course it's hard not to notice lag, FPS jumps terrible, 60....42...34...54...56...41...60, but the sin of whining, because the game is not yet officially published. Of course even f*PA with departures.

The preliminary result of 810

p
pavel2323 25.07.20

the graphics in the game and medium ,but hardcore gameplay ,of course it is a pity that did open world and cope,the game is so loved ,right now, these produce little

A
AdroV 25.07.20

Start the game by pressing new game, we just appear in the woods. Why not make some kind of Intro? It's kind of silly on their part. In the beginning I liked the episode with the deer. When I took aim at a deer and did not shoot, and heard the screams it reminded me of a moment from another game Walking Dead second episode when we were walking through the woods and talked out of character to shoot at a bird. Optimization in the game so to say is very bad for this graphics. Only helps lowering the shadow settings. Mouse control is poor. It is seen that the curve is just a port from consoles. It seems all the money went to the visiting artists who participate in the voice acting. Did not like the fact that when we hit zombie with a hammer or knife, zombie stands as a stone. The game is made for raking money from fans of the series. She would have it under a different name, you wouldn't have video of actors for voice acting, I doubt that the demand for the game would be great, it would just get lost in other games about the dead. The Walking Dead: Survival Instincts is another made in haste is a game about zombies.

R
Ruyder 25.07.20

THIS GAME has a CERTAIN ATMOSPHERE WHICH the GAME is NOT a FAILURE,especially creepy was in the hospital.

J
Jamalun 25.07.20

Rider2200
the hospital is a failure... there are 2 places with endless spawna, some of the corridors and to climb or not to repulse a wheelchair, like a car is stupid........ when, in the penultimate mission you to get into the house you have to jump over the same barricade....

D
DarkQvesty 25.07.20

I think it will be one game on similar themes of the Walking Dead,the idea is wonderful,I think 3 years will be released more than a patched version of this game.

S
STAS010101 25.07.20

Liked the game, but there are disadvantages, so it is spawn zombies stupid, awkward equipment, and the choice of cars is also not very good, I'm on schedule, do not pay attention, as normal for me, of course there are crashes and bugs, so my rating 9 of 10 in addition, the second time is going through, Fitch proteins cool)

M
Mahoyni100889 25.07.20

This is complete shit! This stamping created for making money on a popular brand! Only actor voice paid! No one else was paying! Complete garbage! Damn, it's Spiderman!

D
DangerousDan 25.07.20

The game is good! You can play, some write that the game is shit and so on because of the slightly retarded graphics... But it is written by the fans of super graphics on the similarity of Crysis 3 and so on. And for me as well to play it pretty nice the gameplay is not bad, of course there are downsides but what game is the best? The plot is also good, in the style of the series. So for fans of the series I advise you to play!

D
DeN BiostaR 25.07.20

normal game,first disappointing but then with the hospital poshol fan,but with the crossbow really is easier to play stupid on the back roads so plenty of locations to see.

J
Jay C 25.07.20

The game was, well, she's not that scary " as it might seem !
Pros :
Charismatic main characters ( plus the voice actors Norman Reedus and Michael Rooker !!! )
A good selection of weapons, such as firearms and impact crushing ( I want to say that firearms are mostly needed in end game ), again the crossbow rocks !!!
Very good design of locations, although many wrote saying that the corridor and TP, well, you get what you wanted, at are you not an RPG all the same !
Alternative routes, including alternative locations.
Good podmissii ( study type areas of the city, gas stations etc) for the entire game for me, they were repeated only 2-3 times.

Cons :
Poor graphic design ( for me it is the UE3 engine, it is time thrown in the trash ), though the PC version still looks much better than console.
Management ( particularly melee ), you can do better.
AI zombies ( although a moot point here ), zombies are in Africa and zombies should be dumb, is not like Dead Island where you were infected, there is plus and minus rather then a zombie and see and hear and feel the HS, so that will do.

The plot :
Quite tolerable for this game, nothing original, of course not, but in my opinion should not be, yet it is the background of the main characters.

Total :
My rating of 6.5-7.0 if the developers even more tried out a candy !
For fans of the Walking Dead universe and the same series you can play, all the rest of the fans of zombie Apocalypses and so to wait for the Dead Island : Reptide !

P. S. the Price on Steam was unpleasantly surprised ((( 1099р !!!

S
Stalker and Portal 25.07.20

One word Shit.