3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
z_sail 25.07.20 09:11 pm

Skyrim is a disappointment (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

First impression was that the game would be a perfect 10 out of 10.
But with the passage of the second time realized that it is crude and half-assed.
No memorable characters, dull gameplay, and epic invasion of the brothers tempest in Whiterun at all amused, monotonous caves.
Perhaps the best in the game is dragons and the world itself. But all that inhabits this world is dull and boring.
Especially this feeling is increased as you progress through the Witcher 2 and comparing these games.
One can see that the creators of the Witcher have thought through every detail, every corner, the plot is just like the movie! Atmospheric toy.
PS And you were disappointed? You still cheated? For me Oblivion better than Skyrim.
113 Comments
Sort by:
m
mcbrut 25.07.20

Release date Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim, the for PC: 11.11.2011
Missed you my friend with your opinion. We had previously

z
z_sail 25.07.20

It does not matter when it came out. Play waiting for the DLC. So my friend is not the topic you with your opinion....

V
Vegas77 25.07.20

Especially this feeling is increased as you progress through the Witcher 2 and comparing these games.

Compared open world and corridor

For me the best Skyrim Oblivian
And for me Morovind better than oblivion and Skyrim

s
spellcustomer 25.07.20

Vegas77
And for me Morovind and better than oblivion and Skyrim Heh, the grass was greener?

z
z_sail 25.07.20

In Skyrim is really a soulless world. You're right. No one to mind will not bring, DLS will be Yes.
Going through the Witcher 2 will be complete impression, now 2-head pass.

V
Vegas77 25.07.20

spellcus_tomer
No. Just the experience was more

z
z_sail 25.07.20

Vegas77
But very beautiful and filled with soul corridor, unlike the soulless open - world.

V
Vegas77 25.07.20

z_sail
It all depends on preference. To me both games are like.
But to compare them is not worth it. The same what to compare NFS c GTA.

s
spellcustomer 25.07.20

Vegas77
So it's natural and games is almost not affected. In childhood (adolescence), for example, everything seems to be special all impressive, there is much cause WOW effect. Now it is difficult something to surprise, now you want something truly original and high quality. Personally, I do modern games are scored and play in BG1 and BG2, and Arcanum. And I can say that it is just better almost all modern projects because they are from THOSE times.

V
Vegas77 25.07.20

spellcus_tomer
And I can say that it is just better almost all modern projects because they are from THOSE times.
There is no difference from what they are times, then it was a popular one, now another. Good games are timeless, and are now out a pretty impressive projects.

z
z_sail 25.07.20

The games of the genre RPG .So you can compare.
Preprohormone old school games it as a chance to get the same Wow effect it again. But it's like you can't step into the same river twice.Therefore, create a new game ).

q
qpDevildb 25.07.20

I grafon did not like at all. Graphics dry some, too! Animation curve than in oblivion, boring kvesty. Atmosphere, kabud in Fallout play, not an RPG. The balance is complete shit. I love Oblivion, I say that Morrowind is better but I never played it, now can't in Tahoe grafon igranut. Better-used on the add-ons to Oblivion done than x*ina to suffer money at people to lure for their treshki

D
Dr.Kostet 25.07.20

And for me, one of the best games of all time. Graphics on ultra settings is awesome, with the Fin does not compare (by the way, I love Oblivion and Fallout). Sometimes for a few minutes I stand, admiring the Northern lights, or watch as the Pyromancer and ice mages fight. A lot of bugs, no doubt, but I personally forgive the Gazebo. To get bored ever in this game, but disappoint - ever!

K
KingLothric 25.07.20

z_sail
What nonsense are you nises.
The Witcher 2 burp drunken bum.
You have terrible taste,or you don't have it at all.

I
Infiltrator 25.07.20

I'm good.

e
ergman 25.07.20

And I really liked the game,only Hearthfire disappoint.

L
Lavuer 25.07.20

Skyrim - game of the year by many reputable publishers, critics and the players themselves. In my top, she also takes the 1st place. At least for the fact that this game instilled in me a love for epic-RPG, which (love) at the time, completely repulsed Oblivion. From the moment of the announcement I was waiting for something like this, and did not disappoint. So the problem is either a fat Troll or your own sygrannosti.

z
z_sail 25.07.20

eR1s0n.
And you have terrible manners. Explain your nonsense...

z
z_sail 25.07.20

qpDevildb
Said it right = )

u
usoid 25.07.20

Liked the game but the problem is. Voiced:
1. Did not like the idea of forge. Not well thought out. The money allowed, and allows, in combination with alchemy and enchantment, to make uber and break a game.
2. Not the hot keys Ala console. Bilby who's pile )))
3. Did not like that the classes posuti nothing special steels differ. Removed the constellations and stuff. Everything goes to the fact that it will be enough one standard balanica to start the game.
4. Hotelosby more extensive dungeons. Such that it was possible to stray.
5. Hotelosby real artifacts and not the misery that the game offers. There are of course exceptions but they are few, such as spell breaker. Here it is good. The artifact must have an artifact, not a pathetic piece of hardware, such as the sword of the dawn.
6. Where sakly hacking? Why MAG needs to be picked with picks like some kind of thief?
7. Poorly thought out the branches of the perks. A even makes no sense to take even as the best. For example, the whole branch of eloquence or hacking, it is not necessary for anything useful posuti does not.
8. Stone guardians posuti you all to throw and leave one sign of the Lord. In comparison, the rest just don't make sense.
9. Some cities do not deserve to be called them, their name - village, farm, or kolkhoz, well, not a city )))
10. The starting quests and the same line GW, TB, and civil war is made to back off and only cause irritation. Incentive there to jump in just yet. And these guilds, not guilds, and a pack of scumbags and cut do not give.
11. A lot of bugs. Too much. Patchi bad rule and mostly only added to the shoals. That's annoying.