3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CyCyRon 25.07.20 09:42 pm

Endings and non-linearity in the game (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In the game we are promised a few of the main characters - in my opinion this is a great opportunity for developers to develop the idea? implemented in the 4th part and do not only alternate endings, but the story is completely linear, and the endings to make more - 5 pieces minimum. What do you say?
109 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wild Rider 25.07.20

the first attempt was in GTA 4, but it was simple: one choice at the end...I only. but does it developed?

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 25.07.20

Where did you see the promise of several main characters? Proof in the Studio!

S
Smokey17 25.07.20

Who said that there will be 5 YEARS?Moreover, in the video behind the scenes was one man and he most likely

O
Odin iz nih 25.07.20

Wild Rider [RustleR]
They promised us many choices of way of criminal earnings, I think, meant, a lot of endings.
Prince Diman
Do you not think that the next trailer will have a different voice?
I think there will be a few main characters, who will be selected at the beginning, and depending on the choices I wrote above.

D
Don Markos 25.07.20

Not yet confirmed the presence of several YEARS.

C
CyCyRon 25.07.20

nik gtаsа[Zorb]
Prince Diman
http://news.playground.ru/34683/

k
k1slim 25.07.20

Five gg will be a huge fail and a leap backwards for R*.Current games have a story,not a disjointed set of missions,as it was previously and where it was possible to cram a dozen main characters..

O
Odin iz nih 25.07.20

ЦыЦыRon
These reliable sources poked a finger in the sky.

C
Ctrl. Alt. Delete. 25.07.20

ЦыЦыRon
it to you Rockstar said? no? well, that's all.

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 25.07.20

ЦыЦыRon
You understand that this proof wrote stupid idiot?

N
N1KO 25.07.20

I think they can be trusted, if said actions are in Los Santos, it is quite possible that the rest is also true.

D
DiLouk 25.07.20

Still, the ability to sculpt the hero, seems to me most successful for open world. A big step was made in SA but 4 was a regression. Not to mention the existence of Saints Row 2 with its editor.
Five characters is in itself of facepalm, unless of course it will not be furnished as in the Episodes. But then it's wines.

G
GTAman 25.07.20

Five characters is in itself of facepalm
Why? Well, you know, play for the whole gang.

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 25.07.20

N1KО
Oh well

G
GTAman 25.07.20

Still, the ability to sculpt the hero, seems to me most successful for open world. A big step was made in SA
I am in favor, but it must be some reasonable limit. The SA allowed the absolute absurdity and bad taste, literally, of Carl the clown could do.

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 25.07.20

[GTA V]man
Can. But admit it, have you ever done it?

G
GTAman 25.07.20

I, of course, not. Well, for the game, in a sense.

S
Shepard 25.07.20

I don't want to play for a few characters. Just like in the episodes.

S
Sebaster 25.07.20

Sorry we did not do character creation !
so it would be possible to make a character of your choice.I know 100 percent that no one ZHTA this will not happen !

G
GTAman 25.07.20

I'm afraid to imagine such a GG, given the taste of a significant part of the audience...