3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CyCyRon 25.07.20 09:42 pm

Endings and non-linearity in the game (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In the game we are promised a few of the main characters - in my opinion this is a great opportunity for developers to develop the idea? implemented in the 4th part and do not only alternate endings, but the story is completely linear, and the endings to make more - 5 pieces minimum. What do you say?
109 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chelovechishko 25.07.20

Do R* have the ability in addition to good ending where all the main characters survive, make a few bad endings, in which, for example, Michael is mortally wounded and he dies or Trevor will finally freak out and the other heroes will have to shoot or Franklin, too, something happens.

N
N-sky 25.07.20

Alternative ending with the death of one of the main characters or more are excluded.
Each character is unique, has special skills and capabilities, has different Hobbies, etc. Eliminating one of them, it's a hole in the gameplay.

C
Chelovechishko 25.07.20

MiDzuKi
But it can encourage the player to replay the last mission again to the ending was good.

A
Albo 25.07.20

And think about if the game will track who you play, what character will be most pumped towards the end of the game, then it you most admire, and at the end of the objectionable characters will die. I agree nonsense but it would be freakin epic!

T
Tulskiy Pocik 25.07.20

I think in the end it turns out the truth is that for example Trevor lost his job and became psychotic because of Michael or not divide the money and they will try to kill each other and Franklin have to choose a side.Want the dramatic finale and not snotty happy end like in Maxim Payne 3.

-
-SlashuuR- 25.07.20

Will be a happy ending, GTA after all :)

I
ILdar07 25.07.20

_SlashuuR_ and, in the fourth ending, no :(

B
BergoVic 25.07.20

What the hell kind of ending ? Do you read previews ?
EDGE, GI, IGN, even the Gambling - all written with the words Rocsta,
that this time GTA will not be a story-epic 100 missions.
Instead - just different stories from the lives of three characters,
associated with a FEW BIG ROBBERIES.

In fact, it is not clear even yet, where the game begins and than can end.
In the case of the last part, we clearly saw the plot from the first trailer.
And in the fifth part, too many things are mixed into rolls.

-
-SlashuuR- 25.07.20

ILdar07
Nico's alive. And if you choose to kill Dmitri...
Spoilerset still not sorry, it's kinda too melancholic or something...

I
ILdar07 25.07.20

Sorry – not sorry, but if at the end someone dies close to you, is it a happy ending?

M
Mr Gangster 25.07.20

The main thing - that the plot was good. Non-linear story is all well and good, but can do without it. If only non-linear gameplay is not lost, and the last time it happens.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 25.07.20

_SlashuuR_
I agree,GTA 4 was supposed to be the only one sad ending with the murder of the Affair on the wedding and not with the death of this loving which violently shoved the bridesmaid Nico.

M
Mambo 25.07.20

Rockstar will be very difficult to make an alternative ending because they've put the three characters, the nonlinearity will be 100% (you can still choose which character to play).

L
Lisenok v maske 25.07.20

Mаmbo
And what's nonlinearity , when you're just going to jump from one character to another , and they do not differ , and , of course , no scene changes in that ? Again morons minus ...

L
Le0_o 25.07.20

All ends well - the death of Steve (the FBI agent), rich guys (can't remember the name), Stretch (framed Lamar in a deal with the Ballas) and Chen (the one who kidnapped Michael) and the successful robbery of the Federal vault score in 200.000.000$.

GTA 4 johnny Klebitz, Ashley, two friends johnny, an Agent of United paper, Rocco Pelosi, Patrick McCreary.

N
Nikitozz55 25.07.20

Jorau
Michael and his crazy bro killed in short.

F
FastSnail 25.07.20

Nikitozz55 You someone zampoleri or are you through?

M
Maklline66 25.07.20

the game has three options:
1 - to kill Michael
2 - To Kill Trevor
3 - to Save them both. In the latter case, crumble all of the above shit, HE will get 20 mil and fell under the sunset. Happy ending!

A
Aspers 25.07.20

Little man

You're in the top ten guessing it is)

T
Tulskiy Pocik 25.07.20

kazanlogon
That is, I in June predicted the ending?
I think in the end it turns out the truth is that for example Trevor lost his job and became psychotic because of Michael or not divide the money and they will try to kill each other and Franklin have to choose a side02.06.13 14:36