3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CyCyRon 25.07.20 09:42 pm

Endings and non-linearity in the game (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In the game we are promised a few of the main characters - in my opinion this is a great opportunity for developers to develop the idea? implemented in the 4th part and do not only alternate endings, but the story is completely linear, and the endings to make more - 5 pieces minimum. What do you say?
109 Comments
Sort by:
r
rocky25rus 25.07.20

I made the choice to kill Trevor... its Very I do not mind, but damn... He disappears in a freeplay and I don't know what to do next... Maybe someone knows is it possible to beat choice?
If not, then the developers are idiots... could have told that to change the selection impossible...

r
rocky25rus 25.07.20

Maybe if someone can help with the save game?

I
Igor Las Venturas 25.07.20

I choose the ending where everyone survives. If I killed Michael or Trevor,
I'll deprive yourself of several mini games which are only available to Michael and Trevor
and not be able to meet up with their friends.

g
gtaiv100complete 25.07.20

How to choose the third ending? What does it depend? What exactly the choice?

P
Pretty Boy 25.07.20

2 in the end Michael will in any case die. No matter what button we press. We can let him go and he will be broken, and can pull it off, but he hit Franklin with a head and still fall and break.

C
Chempion2016 25.07.20

what happens if you choose the ending with the death of the hero. I mean this character in freeplay then you will be missing? only two will be then?

W
Wild Rider 25.07.20

Чемпион2008

Out rocky25rus wrote that disappears Trevor as a playable character.

I've been wondering: after killing Michael or Trevor will not be able to complete the game 100%?

W
Wild Rider 25.07.20

05.11.11 21:47

second paragraph) as I wanted)

Tula potsik

Because the game is tolerant, hehe.

C
Chempion2016 25.07.20

Wild Rider
and you can't test what would happen if one of the GG will die. very interesting whether his mission then available

F
F1ProStyle 25.07.20

Чемпион2008
Of course not.

W
Wild Rider 25.07.20

Чемпион2008

I'm too lazy to replay the whole story, the last slot overwrite already done with the last mission. But digging on Internet, found that it will be possible to complete the game 100%, since this requires basically the mission of the Franklin.(including mission bystanders) In the other endings will not be available hobby Michael and Trevor, but they are not needed for 100%.

C
Chempion2016 25.07.20

Wild Rider
okay, I just thought MB save game left.

so mission not available? okay, thanks

V
Vandros 25.07.20

so I do not understand, that was a good ending third way you need to go for gold? it says so http://gamegoon.ru/publ/sovety/vse_koncovki_gta_5_gta_5_vsego_3_finala_1_khoroshij_i_2_plokhikh/2-1-0-1884

L
Lightninggg 25.07.20

After ending with the death of Michael or Trevor, the game seem unfinished. All the antagonists live, the problems with the FBI, Merriwether and Chinese are not solved.
Even the motives for the murder of two other characters from Franklin's rather weak. Well, even if Trevor is still possible to understand, that Michael actually heresy.
In the end, oddly enough, the most appropriate, logical and complete is kapindula ending. Even the concept art is from its official events.
pix.PlayGround.ru
I think canonical this option.

v
vad231437 25.07.20

For a good ending for a gold pass is not necessary.

v
vasya volodin 25.07.20

you che? you can pass any mission ,go to the menu select game and then select to start the mission again ,you will receive a warning that the game will continue after the passage of the mission .

v
vasya volodin 25.07.20

and all

v
vasya volodin 25.07.20

Wild Rider
you che? you can pass any mission ,go to the menu select game and then select to start the mission again ,you will receive a warning that the game will continue after the passage of the mission .

I
Ilya vadimovich 25.07.20

I passed gta 5 choosing the ending where everyone is alive and all is well,how to get the other 2 endings?

A
ArtySoldier 25.07.20

Look at all three koncowki in the video hosting You tube,clearly there is