3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark knight Sparda 25.07.20 10:18 pm

Weapons [list, discussion, combo] (DmC: Devil May Cry)

Steam
"Rebel" — the same sword Dante, inherited from his father Sparda, provides a great mix of combos and attacks, great for launching the opponent into the sky.
"Ebony & ivory": these guns are good for keeping enemies at Bay, maintaining combos and juggling enemies in the air.
"Arbiter": a demonic axe that can deliver massive blows and break through enemy shields.
"Osiris": an angelic scythe with fast attacks for the massacre of the crowd.
"The Eryx": powerful demonic gauntlets that pack enough punch to parry attacks and juggle enemies of any severity.

DagonDevilHunter
What do we have?
1)Osiris.Braid a La Darksayders of his mother's portrait of Dante.
2)Arbiter.Ax-handle from the portrait of Sparda.
3)Rebellion.The great Mutiny.
4)Eriks.Lava lobes(Beowulf,Gilgamesh).Despite the fact that they don't look nice,the gameplay is very cheerful show itself.The same signature uppercut nicely drawn.
5)Aquilla.Suruceni.
6)Hell pull and angel whip.
7)ebony and ivory.
8)Revenant.Obrazek.
9)Kablooey.Demonic grenade launcher.Not decided the name for the Russian remake =)
193 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark Corsair 25.07.20

I have one question. What kind of weapons Dante?

Like a pole-sword-scythe-whip at the same time. Also changes the molecular structure and possible forms, and stretched to the distance, and clings to the car. Can a symbiote. xD Or weapons of Charon, I remember he had something like a pole, which turned into a scythe.

PS Reviewed the trailer, the weapons have materialized from nowhere. While Dante was in the air beaten by a puppet, the sword constantly twitched and spat black muck, changed form. Probably it alive.

Yeah, in the interval from 01:24 to 01:25 shows that this weapon appears out of the sleeve of Dante, and in his hand formed like a sword. And for a second it is noticeable that the blade is organic, going in the course of noticeable twitches. Interesting. Now specifically will scroll slower, and make the screen only trailer in 1080p download in order clear the picture was.

S
Shadow-Death 25.07.20

Dark Corsair
Damn you intrigued me....

C
Custos Morum 25.07.20

only a trailer in 1080p
He does already have a permit?
And Yes, intrigued [2], carefully play it in slow-mo.

S
Shadow-Death 25.07.20

Yes exactly!!! Right now, I have revised...III Sword exactly organic It before impact materializes ... for some reason I never noticed it before))))
Custos Morum

What is slow-mo??????????????

C
Custos Morum 25.07.20

Shadow-Death
20.09.10 17:00
Slow Movement, slow motion.

By the way, I looked at the time from 01:24 to 01:25.
Like it appears not from the sleeve.
Here we have used the old trick of summoning weapons.
Screenshots will be asked for Corsair, because I have a 1080p monitor is too small :(

S
Shadow-Death 25.07.20

Custos Morum
I think Corsair made a mistake with the time...the Sword appears out of his sleeve, when Dante in the air, the water Puppet...
And in between 01:24 - 01:25 It is falling apart on them they stretch and form a Whip...Well, at least I saw)))

J
John815 25.07.20

Have thought about weapons. If this is hell, and Limbo, the first circle it is possible after every round (or after the boss) we will get a new form of weapon.

D
Dark knight Sparda 25.07.20

What do you think of him?

B
Bloody Devil 25.07.20

You about the crap that as a prototype in the form of the sword of the Gg ?

d
dameero 25.07.20

Where the famous guns? Where the famous sword? Yes, at least where the Hand of Nero?
Scythe was already in Dante's Inferno!

B
Bloody Devil 25.07.20

dameero it's not spit , but hell knows what .

J
John815 25.07.20

Where the famous guns? Where the famous sword? Yes, at least where the Hand of Nero?
Scythe was already in Dante's Inferno!

Ebony and Ivory is in the trailer, Rebellion probably just not shown. And about the spit, not spit it, more on a long axe like.

D
Dark Corsair 25.07.20

Custos Morum
He does already have a permit?

Yes. mov, HD 1080p 400MB

Custos Morum
By the way, I looked at the time from 01:24 to 01:25.
Like it appears not from the sleeve.
Shadow-Death
20.09.10 17:09
I think Corsair made a mistake with the time...the Sword appears out of his sleeve, when Dante in the air, the water Puppet...

Yes, that's right, a little mistake. The appearance of the sword from the sleeve is supposed to refer to the line above where I said about beating up puppets in the air. Thank you both for noticing this error.

C
Custos Morum 25.07.20

Yes. mov, HD 1080p, 400MB
Can be a reference?

D
DARK BATERS 25.07.20

Yes Yes link to the Studio =)

D
DarkSlayerr 25.07.20

Force edge in demon form was also changed,stretched and the braid turned.

S
Shadow-Death 25.07.20

DarkSlayerr
Force edge

You know.... and what is this...???

R
RebeLLioN Force 25.07.20

well, perhaps he meant the sword of Sparda

D
Dark knight Sparda 25.07.20

Have Force edge/Sparda has its own form and they are not materialists...

R
RebeLLioN Force 25.07.20

I wonder what will still be a weapon.and will it be possible for monsters to ride in 3 parts