3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark knight Sparda 25.07.20 10:18 pm

Weapons [list, discussion, combo] (DmC: Devil May Cry)

Steam
"Rebel" — the same sword Dante, inherited from his father Sparda, provides a great mix of combos and attacks, great for launching the opponent into the sky.
"Ebony & ivory": these guns are good for keeping enemies at Bay, maintaining combos and juggling enemies in the air.
"Arbiter": a demonic axe that can deliver massive blows and break through enemy shields.
"Osiris": an angelic scythe with fast attacks for the massacre of the crowd.
"The Eryx": powerful demonic gauntlets that pack enough punch to parry attacks and juggle enemies of any severity.

DagonDevilHunter
What do we have?
1)Osiris.Braid a La Darksayders of his mother's portrait of Dante.
2)Arbiter.Ax-handle from the portrait of Sparda.
3)Rebellion.The great Mutiny.
4)Eriks.Lava lobes(Beowulf,Gilgamesh).Despite the fact that they don't look nice,the gameplay is very cheerful show itself.The same signature uppercut nicely drawn.
5)Aquilla.Suruceni.
6)Hell pull and angel whip.
7)ebony and ivory.
8)Revenant.Obrazek.
9)Kablooey.Demonic grenade launcher.Not decided the name for the Russian remake =)
193 Comments
Sort by:
C
Custos Morum 25.07.20

>I wonder who he was questioned !!! Who-thread knows ??

Don't know who he was questioned, but I can say that he was detained some SkullMoore F. T'om for vandalism.
Prufpik:

D
DARK BATERS 25.07.20

usually in DMC names had their own mythology, try to find out what it means SkullMoore - first, divide the words into two parts Skull - the skull and Moore - an English name (demi Moore) from German swamp what it gave us ?! wrong !!!
who is this SkullMoore ?

D
DagonDevilHunter 25.07.20

Maybe he's just a regular COP?))

D
DARK BATERS 25.07.20

an ordinary policeman, who twisted Dante ? I'm sure the answer lies in his name ... more information ...

C
Custos Morum 25.07.20

>>Maybe he's just a regular COP?))

Nobody said that in limbo city ordinary people live.

X
Xalfer93 25.07.20

The city is inhabited by demons police :D

In the current case, those creatures whom Dante gave to smoke ,Pooleteise ???

B
Bloody Devil 25.07.20

Paul Pochivalov funny you have posts XD

D
Dante48Rus 25.07.20

The whip is replacing the hand of Nero - developers like the idea for the enemies to yourself in order not to waste time(and consequently the rating of the style) running to them.

X
Xalfer93 25.07.20

Dante48Rus maybe it is ! but I hope Dante is not the same place going to be :(

C
Custos Morum 25.07.20

>>but I hope Dante is not the same place going to be :(
He will stand in many places.

D
Dark Corsair 25.07.20

People don't you think a little away from the topic of discussion?

A
Adrielin 25.07.20

The whip is replacing the hand of Nero - developers like the idea for the enemies to yourself in order not to waste time(and consequently the rating of the style) running to them.
This has already been said a thousand times, Nero can attract them and Dante to move to him which I think has a great use for TP after we were in the air and can effectively go down causing the damage to the same, it's just simply faster.So here they are on an equal footing and no one loses no time, no rating.

C
Cwim 25.07.20

As I was talking on another subject the Prototype to create one

A
Adrielin 25.07.20

As I was talking on another subject the Prototype to create one
Well Alex he's all like, and Dante is the only weapon.And not the fact that it is the same as Mercora, MB mechanical it, in the end, we saw too little.

L
Lyuchiya del Fero 25.07.20

That's tentacles!

D
DARK BATERS 25.07.20

Ala transformer ...

L

A La transformer?!! It would be interesting to watch!:))) in perhaps the slope:)

A
Adrielin 25.07.20

Che's interesting: God of War, Dantes Inferno, Prototyp escho can prisobachit,
look at the gameplay, this will be the same.Interesting only at first.

L

:))

C
Cwim 25.07.20

Lucia del Fero and what this is A La transformer?!! It would be interesting to watch!:))) in perhaps the slope:) it is necessary bylo 2 times to write? ))