3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark knight Sparda 25.07.20 10:18 pm

Weapons [list, discussion, combo] (DmC: Devil May Cry)

Steam
"Rebel" — the same sword Dante, inherited from his father Sparda, provides a great mix of combos and attacks, great for launching the opponent into the sky.
"Ebony & ivory": these guns are good for keeping enemies at Bay, maintaining combos and juggling enemies in the air.
"Arbiter": a demonic axe that can deliver massive blows and break through enemy shields.
"Osiris": an angelic scythe with fast attacks for the massacre of the crowd.
"The Eryx": powerful demonic gauntlets that pack enough punch to parry attacks and juggle enemies of any severity.

DagonDevilHunter
What do we have?
1)Osiris.Braid a La Darksayders of his mother's portrait of Dante.
2)Arbiter.Ax-handle from the portrait of Sparda.
3)Rebellion.The great Mutiny.
4)Eriks.Lava lobes(Beowulf,Gilgamesh).Despite the fact that they don't look nice,the gameplay is very cheerful show itself.The same signature uppercut nicely drawn.
5)Aquilla.Suruceni.
6)Hell pull and angel whip.
7)ebony and ivory.
8)Revenant.Obrazek.
9)Kablooey.Demonic grenade launcher.Not decided the name for the Russian remake =)
193 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkSlayerr 25.07.20

Have Force edge/Sparda has its own form and they are not materialists...
Play the first part.I didn't mean materalizes,I said changing shape.

A
Aloe 25.07.20

this crap arm of a rebel.

S
Shadow-Death 25.07.20

Beetle from a glass
Listen... If to continue the theme of the LIMB it is possible to assume...That Rebellion changed as well as his master Dante...But how to explain its continued and repeated change in the form..... Except that as a tribute to the gameplay...

R
RebeLLioN Force 25.07.20

I think it supposedly Pandora of 4 parts. and the story of what some will tell.

D
Dark Corsair 25.07.20

Beetle from a glass
21.09.10 16:27у this crap arm of a rebel.

Hmm will need to be reviewed, did not pay attention to it.

Shadow-Death
21.09.10 17:38

It is likely.

I form something resembling a spear

pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

Form II – axe

pix.PlayGround.ru

Form III – the sword in the process of becoming

pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

Form IV - a whip

pix.PlayGround.ru

S
Shadow-Death 25.07.20

Dark Corsair
Now of these tentacles and I said))))

C
Custos Morum 25.07.20

Wanted slasher with a spear :D

D
Dark Corsair 25.07.20

Hmm in the form of the sword really is a bit like Rebellion.

Custos Morum
21.09.10 19:45
Wanted slasher with a spear :D

Then Dynasty Warriors will have a liking to you, there are the characters, whose style is completely tied to the weapon.

R
RebeLLioN Force 25.07.20

Warriors Orochi is the best out there of the Persians 2 times more. and all those who have been in dinasty there too plus of Samurai Warriors

C
Custos Morum 25.07.20

Then Dynasty Warriors will have a liking to you, there are the characters, whose style is completely tied to the weapon.
A little not so expressed, has long wanted as a dynamic slasher like DMC, but with a spear in the title role.

S
Shadow-Death 25.07.20

Something we from a subject left))))

P
Psyhonecroid 25.07.20

Yes indeed, judging by the screenshots, Dante at will changes the weapon's form.
If the shots are assembled from the cut scenes for future games (not specially-rendered scenes for the trailer), then I would suggest that this diversity of weapons will change the style of Dante.
We will be using the d-pad to Joss to change the shape of the weapon in its sole discretion, for a more effective wiping out of the enemy. Just as it was with his styles in the fourth part...

U
Ubiyca Nubov 25.07.20

Yeah, but rebel is not likely to be sorry:( Yeah and guns and what not the same here

S
Shadow-Death 25.07.20

A psycho with a gun
What if we assume...That this trailer as it shows the gathering of many forces Dante on this game...Well, I don't know how to Express it))))
In General, if we had only the sword...Then we'll kill some boss and get the second form then another and another...And at the end of the game we will have a variety of forms of the sword...which can be used constantly changing one to the other (Then to be able again to shoot videos of aerobatics...and put it on YouTube) And you can leave... That would further increase the abilities of Dante....Then can get a more extensive combat system in DMC 3
That's kind of all expressed ))))))

C
Custos Morum 25.07.20

Shadow-Death
22.09.10 07:42

S
Shadow-Death 25.07.20

))) I would do the same like this...

R
RebeLLioN Force 25.07.20

Yes it would be good so

1372809 25.07.20

Clearly in addition to old new Naisbitt!

P
Psyhonecroid 25.07.20

Overload control is not necessary. Weapons, styles, sword, firearms - what buttons it all hang? In the fourth part of the office Dante was pretty bulky( in contrast to 3 parts). If they have something tie, then play will be uncomfortable (at least to me). Something probably will have to sacrifice, because most will buy this game for the slashers, not to show off on You Tube in the style of look what I can do! To show off using all the styles of Dante and all of his weapons in 4 parts, few can(I can't).
In any case, all the potential piling up of articulated above, should be optional to complete the game.

S
Shadow-Death 25.07.20

A psycho with a gun
You do not fully understand))) the Form of weapons would replace the weapons...And in the end, no new buttons, no need...)))