3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark knight Sparda 25.07.20 10:18 pm

Weapons [list, discussion, combo] (DmC: Devil May Cry)

Steam
"Rebel" — the same sword Dante, inherited from his father Sparda, provides a great mix of combos and attacks, great for launching the opponent into the sky.
"Ebony & ivory": these guns are good for keeping enemies at Bay, maintaining combos and juggling enemies in the air.
"Arbiter": a demonic axe that can deliver massive blows and break through enemy shields.
"Osiris": an angelic scythe with fast attacks for the massacre of the crowd.
"The Eryx": powerful demonic gauntlets that pack enough punch to parry attacks and juggle enemies of any severity.

DagonDevilHunter
What do we have?
1)Osiris.Braid a La Darksayders of his mother's portrait of Dante.
2)Arbiter.Ax-handle from the portrait of Sparda.
3)Rebellion.The great Mutiny.
4)Eriks.Lava lobes(Beowulf,Gilgamesh).Despite the fact that they don't look nice,the gameplay is very cheerful show itself.The same signature uppercut nicely drawn.
5)Aquilla.Suruceni.
6)Hell pull and angel whip.
7)ebony and ivory.
8)Revenant.Obrazek.
9)Kablooey.Demonic grenade launcher.Not decided the name for the Russian remake =)
193 Comments
Sort by:
R
RebeLLioN Force 25.07.20

4 part the controls are very simple. in 3 parts is easier due to the fact that styles can't be changed. and sacrifice is not how it is necessary. the more opportunities the better even if some find it difficult to repeat. and so in modern games too easy to play. daloy casual

S
Shadow-Death 25.07.20

RebeLLioN 24
+1

P
Psyhonecroid 25.07.20

You I also misunderstood - I don't like complicated controls. In the fourth part, I found it difficult to control Dante.
Simple controls does not mean causality. Ninja Gaiden 2 on Xbox 360 has a more simplified control scheme character, but to call this game casual I can.

S
Shadow-Death 25.07.20

A psycho with a gun
what excuse me...what is not understood.
I was just quite easy to control the Persians in DMC 4 and dmc 3 I did not like that you cannot choose everything styles...But the benefit in 4 parts to fix it)))

P
Psyhonecroid 25.07.20

For NERICA I feel the same way, but Dante... Until you start to expand Pandora to something (violently rotating stick) on the level of difficulty Hell and Hell time to kill.
I hope that further different forms of this weapon in part 5 will not go and it will be one. As well as the pistols... Well, at least take away all the Arsenal in the special menu where you can carefully select the most appropriate weapon, and not frantically peredelyvat it right in the game... Well, a couple of types of quickly successive, and everything else in the inventory.
CAPCOM oriented fourth part to a new audience(read those who had the DMC did not play), this part probably also. Because it will buy and those who have not played in 4. According to this, I have suggested that the management will be quite simple and convenient.

R
RebeLLioN Force 25.07.20

I Pandora on bosses kept. sarazena it very useful. the bosses will not have time to hit before TK Bolshie. well, except for Dante, he's fast on his Pandora not effective

S
Shadow-Death 25.07.20

A psycho with a gun
What can you do...Just so simple...difficulty Levels, I hope they will not change...
And no Easy, Medium, Hard, we will not see))))))

N
Nj DADE 25.07.20

Weapons that we saw in the video is SOMETHING :) the Almighty symbiont)

R
RebeLLioN Force 25.07.20

as a prototype

X
Xalfer93 25.07.20

This game is a parody of Prototype xD

And obliquely-subro-the chains, the sword (well) what can I say ?

U
Ubiyca Nubov 25.07.20

And obliquely-subro-the chains, the sword (well) what can I say ?
That developed plagiarists, devoid of imagination could not even come up with normal weapons.

S
Shadow-Death 25.07.20

Well, let's Scythes and Spears in the prototype was not)) So they are not so, and plagiarists...

R
RebeLLioN Force 25.07.20

nevii not what is wrong with that developed took already known weapons and not have to reinvent the wheel.For example swords in every second game but the methods are unique. will come up with a few unusual techniques and all shakolade

X
Xalfer93 25.07.20

I then rocked the trailer and sssssaaaaallllleeeeee it Well razgledel all the details of his new weapon !!

In short, it's a mechanical product and transformer ! - when he fell killing three passers-by he took from his coat rukayadi and jumping in the air raskryl it into a sword then spear then an axe ,and then generally interesting !!! ^_^ back to the sword and then the sword raskrylsya like a flower and his gut has turned into a chain (very nice look)

In short, this crap looks (well, not cooler Metezha) but all the same cool !

But when accelerating at rzhaka and squeak :D

S
Sh.U.R.U.P 25.07.20

And how would you all swore in the new Dante, still waiting for it)

X
Xalfer93 25.07.20

W. W. R. U. N - who openly swears (well, except NEO) ???

We pophali scolded - but (really) we're waiting !

S
ShamomahS 25.07.20

Here the sword-whip is cool)

R
RebeLLioN Force 25.07.20

of course we are waiting for DmC Vo1 is evolucia series. in 2, everything looks quite efektno and want to try yourself

A
Adrielin 25.07.20

Well, let's Scythes and Spears in the prototype was not)) So they are not so, and plagiarists...

A prototype for nothing!God of War and Dante"s Inferno!2nd already
dovlno still strictly judged and it's a miracle...all of DMK had a Lot of weapons on it and the DMK and to use weapons of dead Kratos (God rest his soul) eto say weak is not good!And the"Dantes Inferno even the techniques are the same there, it's no good.

X
Xalfer93 25.07.20

Adrielin - you're saying that they copy the cartoon??? - I personally did not like :(