3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Pisyushkin 26.07.20 05:09 am

Repent those who bought the game (Mafia 3)

I confess, I admit my mistake, won't happen again
113 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chaos25 26.07.20

I didn't buy the game.

D
Denis Pisyushkin 26.07.20

Yor Kaen
I am in my life bought 3 games жта5, Deus ex divided and мафия3. The rest pirater

C
Carelia 26.07.20

Nemesis wrote:
the enemies are not stupid,
Are two types of talk leaning on a fence reaching to their waist, I grabbed one,the second as if nothing had happened worth smoke. And such examples I have dozens of a pretty good game.

c
chillouTT 26.07.20

I confess, bought )) on the PS4 on pre-order. Maybe so, and the bugs with the lag almost didn't see that on the console play. But the forums are all probably read, the reviews different and all one - mafia 3 HS... you know, I've still never regretted that bought it. And it's not what I gave for it more than 3K and now justify yourself for that. I bought and follica 4 and the Witcher 3 and the division of yubik and handed them to trade inu, and not passing them to the end. Not mine. I'm just not interested. Although everyone was shouting masterpieces. But the mafia 3 is for me personally. Yes, there are schools: and the AI is stupid, and Persian pereodevaetsya and customization of cars, but such cars do not have anywhere else, and the music....
Just (if you do not see those problems on the PS) so how dirty this game is crap any. Any. And like the mafia 3 has chips part 1 and 2, and GTA 5 is also degraded in some respect to 4 parts (clips on YouTube are plenty). I what is all this? And who is that if not played, why brag about what you won't do it, once all the balloons her crap.
And, you know, the mafia, and in particular, 3 is the only game where the machine remains turned wheels when it comes pers))

M
Maks Nedilko 26.07.20

bought for 1K, it seems so far like

P
Protocol10 26.07.20

chillouTT
I bought and follica 4 and the Witcher 3 and the division of yubik and handed them to trade inu, and not passing them to the end. Not mine. I'm just not interested. Although everyone was shouting masterpieces. But the mafia 3 is for me personally.

The Witcher 3 has passed, mafia 3 plays. Where is the world?

c
chillouTT 26.07.20

Protocol10 well...for me to ride a horse and search the chests in huts with not reacting tenants as poskuchnee than chase Hendrix on the machines favorite era...

P
Protocol10 26.07.20

chillouTT
Clear. )

D

chillouTT
Strange you

I
Ioannn 26.07.20

Bought the game and happy!

D

Ioannn
than satisfied? The fact that the money spent in the shuffle?

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 26.07.20

Bought - back.

D

_Xz4ca920byX_
from the boutiques of the type Plato not returned (

737xcv 26.07.20

Not played and never will
If it looks like shit and smells like shit, what else could it be.
Denis Pichushkin wrote:
I confess, I admit my mistake, won't happen again
After the 2 parts too, so to speak?

737xcv 26.07.20

_Xz4ca920byX_ wrote:
Bought - back.
Stepped on a shit - washed shoes?

D

737xcv
have you eaten cheese in the blue Dorm? When I was small the first time I sniffed it and almost puked. Didn't understand how his parents are so fond, for what?? Then pohaval it once and liked it so mmm. Same with mafia 2 was. But with the third turned out that this is not a Dorm blue, and the usual moldy cheese, of cowards homeless (

737xcv 26.07.20

From the game Mafia 2 required to repeat the success of the first part and got the game on three-minus. How was it possible then to expect anything from third part?

D

737xcv
as for me it is the second part in the story was amazing, beautiful city, a lot of the coolest cut-scenes. Not the first of course, but the same Dorm blue only cheaper

L
LeopoldoMendoza 26.07.20

Che everyone is saying the game is shit? To write web saying that sales a lot.

D

LeopoldoMendoza
people love to smear shit